The Present

xXKinkCoupleXx

Couple
From
MS, US
I work at night now, which gives my girlfriend all the time at night to be with her black lover. The two of them have pretty much been inseparable since she first went black. At first we started out trying to have threesomes but I just couldn’t compare to his BBC. Her pussy is pretty much just exclusive to him now. I still get handjobs, blowjobs, and occasionally I get to have sloppy seconds after her bull uses her. He gets to go bare inside of her and I have to wear a condom. We love each other very much and our relationship was missing something and I think we found it with her being blacked almost every night. Just tonight she sent me these and said her friend has been over and left a present deep inside her.9384C146-A2FA-4979-8B02-9A04C763CE6D.jpegF6ADFD79-8FAA-4C75-8C23-D82B4E0ED398.jpeg

She deserves a better cock than a white cuck ;)
She can’t get enough black cock now, her and her black lover are talking about bringing his friend in for threesome. I get to watch, me knowing I can’t give her what she wants and both of us being accepting and understanding that black cock is what she needs and wants. I just have to support her and I do. Our relationship grows stronger in understanding.

Back