ThickDMT

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
This one started off outside at a picnic. I had set up a little blanket had a little basket with sandwiches and it was a getaway for the two of us. I brought cards that looked like regular playing cards, but on the other side of the cards they had something different related to sex or intimacy Whether be it kiss the other person or give the other person oral for 5 minutes. something to make the time even more interesting. I drew my first card and it was blindfold your lover and do whatever you want to them for 5 minutes. I stood up put a blindfold around your eyes and slowly started to you caress your body. I kissed on your neck as I stood behind you my hands wrapped around you stimulating your nipples and raising your shirt above your head I walk around to the front of you start to undo your pants and let them fall to the floor. I kiss from your neck making a trail with my tongue to your nipples teasing you licking and sucking on each nipple as I caress the other. I continue my path lower lower kissing all around your lips but never actually touching them. teasing you stimulating you. I run my hands of the back of your legs until I grip your ass and both of my hands and spread your legs slightly and is you stand there blindfolded I begin to lick on your clitoris sucking gently with my tongue twirling circles around it. Your legs start to shake as you get closer to cuming, I feel you sinking more onto my tongue your delicious juices your lips all adding to my pleasure as I please you. as you cum, I stand back up and bend you over running my hand up your spine gripping you by the back of your neck holding you by your waist. I run the head of my dick between your lips you drip a sight so delicious. I slowly inch the head of my dick inside you hearing you moan deep ready and anticipating excited and longing. tease you by pulling out licking between your lips one more time before sliding back inside you slowly. Loving how you welcome me I start to roll my hips as you start to push back hoping I get even deeper inside begging me not to stop hitting the place that I am deep inside you. begging me to make you cum. begging me to continue. My dick pulses inside you I feel your walls welcome and tighten around me as you cum again. I smack your ass and I tell you to lay down. you happily oblige but not before stopping on your knees and licking my dick taking the tip of it in your mouth running your tongue around the edges of my head. fondling my balls almost making me cum before I stop you. I'm in control this is my five minutes. you lay down flat on your stomach looking so delectable and i climb on top of you. my hand planted right on your arch of your back the other on your ass the head of my dick resting on your lips before I start to stroke. a smooth slow rotation the starts to pick up the pace. this is one of my favorite positions. I lean forward whispering in your ear as I stroke telling you how I love how it feels how perfect you feel around my dick how perfect it feels to be inside you. you cum a full-body orgasm and I love it. it turns me on so much that I turn you over and hold your legs straight up by your ankles and begin to stroke faster and harder deeper and more passionately filling you up with all of me. you telling me to cum for you begging me to. as I take you to ******* again we begin to climax together.

TBC

This one started off outside at a picnic. I had set up a little blanket had a little basket with sandwiches and it was a getaway for the two of us. I brought cards that looked like regular playing cards, but on the other side of the cards they had something different related to sex or intimacy Whether be it kiss the other person or give the other person oral for 5 minutes. something to make the time even more interesting. I drew my first card and it was blindfold your lover and do whatever you want to them for 5 minutes. I stood up put a blindfold around your eyes and slowly started to you caress your body. I kissed on your neck as I stood behind you my hands wrapped around you stimulating your nipples and raising your shirt above your head I walk around to the front of you start to undo your pants and let them fall to the floor. I kiss from your neck making a trail with my tongue to your nipples teasing you licking and sucking on each nipple as I caress the other. I continue my path lower lower kissing all around your lips but never actually touching them. teasing you stimulating you. I run my hands of the back of your legs until I grip your ass and both of my hands and spread your legs slightly and is you stand there blindfolded I begin to lick on your clitoris sucking gently with my tongue twirling circles around it. Your legs start to shake as you get closer to cuming, I feel you sinking more onto my tongue your delicious juices your lips all adding to my pleasure as I please you. as you cum, I stand back up and bend you over running my hand up your spine gripping you by the back of your neck holding you by your waist. I run the head of my dick between your lips you drip a sight so delicious. I slowly inch the head of my dick inside you hearing you moan deep ready and anticipating excited and longing. tease you by pulling out licking between your lips one more time before sliding back inside you slowly. Loving how you welcome me I start to roll my hips as you start to push back hoping I get even deeper inside begging me not to stop hitting the place that I am deep inside you. begging me to make you cum. begging me to continue. My dick pulses inside you I feel your walls welcome and tighten around me as you cum again. I smack your ass and I tell you to lay down. you happily oblige but not before stopping on your knees and licking my dick taking the tip of it in your mouth running your tongue around the edges of my head. fondling my balls almost making me cum before I stop you. I'm in control this is my five minutes. you lay down flat on your stomach looking so delectable and i climb on top of you. my hand planted right on your arch of your back the other on your ass the head of my dick resting on your lips before I start to stroke. a smooth slow rotation the starts to pick up the pace. this is one of my favorite positions. I lean forward whispering in your ear as I stroke telling you how I love how it feels how perfect you feel around my dick how perfect it feels to be inside you. you cum a full-body orgasm and I love it. it turns me on so much that I turn you over and hold your legs straight up by your ankles and begin to stroke faster and harder deeper and more passionately filling you up with all of me. you telling me to cum for you begging me to. as I take you to ******* again we begin to climax together.

TBC
Hot story.

Back