The orgasmic cryings and gruntings of her lover

The sure-fire trigger to my cumming when watching my young black buddy fucking my wife, beginning six years ago when he was only 19, has always been his long and very loud beautiful tenor cry of ******* that heralds his orgasm followed by his effortful deep-chested giveaway gruntings as he ejaculates in her.

When listening to them---and they invariably go on for more than a minute following his first massive custard stroke----I'm assailed by super-vivid visual imaginings of his gaping cum-slit thrust hard against my wife's fucked-open cervix and delivering spurt after spurt of his pent-up semen straight into the thirsty mouth of it in perfect time with his ejaculatory gruntings.

That does it for me and my own orgasm is triggered before he has pumped home his third or fourth cum-spurt.

It's simply me responding to the beautiful intimacy and power of the awesome culmination of the fuck I'm witnessing as conveyed and confirmed to me by the giveaway gruntings and gaspings of my orgasming buddy. I love those sounds of his more than other sound in the world. I truly do.

I'm interested to know if other wife-watching husbands contributing to this forum experience and respond to the orgasmic cries of the lovers of their wives in anything like the way I do.

Last edited:
Oh yes, my wife (59 years old) has always been vocal. She has a lover that can last a very long time. Most times I'm not allowed in the room and can only listen. I can hear him with his grunts for 30 minutes or more and her sharp little cries. The bed starts creaking faster and faster and she starts letting out groans. He will actually yell out when he floods her pussy. I love it as I'm as hard as allowed to be in my cage. I know I'll be cleaning them both soon and wait anxiously

Oh yes, my wife (59 years old) has always been vocal. She has a lover that can last a very long time. Most times I'm not allowed in the room and can only listen. I can hear him with his grunts for 30 minutes or more and her sharp little cries. The bed starts creaking faster and faster and she starts letting out groans. He will actually yell out when he floods her pussy. I love it as I'm as hard as allowed to be in my cage. I know I'll be cleaning them both soon and wait anxiously
My wife's the same, except that she mews and groans throughout the fuck and increasingly loudly while my buddy is intently building to orgasm. When he and she finally orgasm together their blended vocal outpourings are beautifully dramatic, like the climax of a great love duet in an Italian grand opera. All I can think of then is my buddy's violently inthrust stilled cock jerking and spurting wildly in her lovingly clasping vagina in time to his giveaway gruntings. It's cataclysmic, absolutely heavenly, and finishes me off in short order.

Last edited:
My wife's the same, except that she mews and groans throughout the fuck and increasingly loudly while my buddy is intently building to orgasm. When he and she finally orgasm together their blended vocal outpourings are beautifully dramatic, like the climax of a great love duet in an Italian grand opera. All I can think of then is my buddy's violently inthrust stilled cock jerking and spurting wildly in her lovingly clasping vagina in time to his giveaway gruntings. It's cataclysmic, absolutely heavenly, and finishes me off in short order.
The wife more sounds when she knows that her man is going to ejaculate i.e on hearing her man grunt before his ejaculation

The sure-fire trigger to my cumming when watching my young black buddy fucking my wife, beginning six years ago when he was only 19, has always been his long and very loud beautiful tenor cry of ******* that heralds his orgasm followed by his effortful deep-chested giveaway gruntings as he ejaculates in her.

When listening to them---and they invariably go on for more than a minute following his first massive custard stroke----I'm assailed by super-vivid visual imaginings of his gaping cum-slit thrust hard against my wife's fucked-open cervix and delivering spurt after spurt of his pent-up semen straight into the thirsty mouth of it in perfect time with his ejaculatory gruntings.

That does it for me and my own orgasm is triggered before he has pumped home his third or fourth cum-spurt.

It's simply me responding to the beautiful intimacy and power of the awesome culmination of the fuck I'm witnessing as conveyed and confirmed to me by the giveaway gruntings and gaspings of my orgasming buddy. I love those sounds of his more than other sound in the world. I truly do.

I'm interested to know if other wife-watching husbands contributing to this forum experience and respond to the orgasmic cries of the lovers of their wives in anything like the way I do.
I haven’t gotten the opportunity yet but the thought of this is part of what fuels my desire to encourage my wife!

The wife more sounds when she knows that her man is going to ejaculate i.e on hearing her man grunt before his ejaculation
Interesting. And hot!

It's a little different with my buddy and my wife. His moaning comes on many minutes before he begins his buildup to orgasm and is so deliciously indulgent and erotically expressive it drives me completely out of my jealous mind.

My wife's preorgasmic answering moanings are extremely arousing for me too and always get me stroking my erection faster and more strongly as I recall the sweaty long nights when it was me who was her preferred lover and she lovingly and urgently caressed and clasped my clenching bum as I thrust into her. Ahhhhhh!! Memories memories.........

Sadly for me she does that only with my buddy now. No wonder, he's so much more of a manly and effective fuck compared to me that I sometimes despair of getting my wife to orgasm with me ever again. I'm often tempted to cynically believe that she fakes her exaggerated Big Os under me when I fuck her in the missionary position which is by far her favorite one with both me and my buddy and always extremely orgasmogenic for her.

Not so when I'm topping my buddy. When it's him that's orgasming under me I feel every muscular contraction of his prostate and butthole muscle with my maximally indriven cock. No young man being properly fucked can fake those contractions even if he wanted to. It's hugely ego-building and more than a little compensatory and comforting for me when he shouts out his love for me while he's ejaculating all over his beautiful face and neck and and torso I can tell you. Even my wife lying beside us on our bed gets off on the beauty of it.

Last edited:
Interesting. And hot!

It's a little different with my buddy and my wife. His moaning comes on many minutes before he begins his buildup to orgasm and is so deliciously indulgent and erotically expressive it drives me completely out of my jealous mind.

My wife's preorgasmic answering moanings are extremely arousing for me too and always get me stroking my erection faster and more strongly as I recall the sweaty long nights when it was me who was her preferred lover and she lovingly and urgently caressed and clasped my clenching bum as I thrust into her. Ahhhhhh!! Memories memories.........

Sadly for me she does that only with my buddy now. No wonder, he's so much more of a manly and effective fuck compared to me that I sometimes despair of getting my wife to orgasm with me ever again. I'm often tempted to cynically believe that she fakes her exaggerated Big Os under me when I fuck her in the missionary position which is by far her favorite one with both me and my buddy and always extremely orgasmogenic for her.

Not so when I'm topping my buddy. When it's him that's orgasming under me I feel every muscular contraction of his prostate and butthole muscle with my maximally indriven cock. No young man being properly fucked can fake those contractions even if he wanted to. It's hugely ego-building and more than a little compensatory and comforting for me when he shouts out his love for me while he's ejaculating all over his beautiful face and neck and and torso I can tell you. Even my wife lying beside us on our bed gets off on the beauty of it.
So how u describe the sounds that make ur wife makes? when does she become more vocal?? at the start, mid-way or just before his ejaculation?

So how u describe the sounds that make ur wife makes? when does she become more vocal?? at the start, mid-way or just before his ejaculation?
She becomes much more vocal when she feels my buddy's cock swelling up more grossly in her pre-orgasmically some 20 to 30 seconds before he starts ejaculating. Her crying out reaches maximum intensity and loudness when she feels his cum-spurts thumping into the back of her vagina during the 20 seconds or so he takes to finish.

She becomes much more vocal when she feels my buddy's cock swelling up more grossly in her pre-orgasmically some 20 to 30 seconds before he starts ejaculating. Her crying out reaches maximum intensity and loudness when she feels his cum-spurts thumping into the back of her vagina during the 20 seconds or so he takes to finish.
Yaa. that’s what I meant.. It’s so arousing and woman loves to moan her lungs out when her man is about to ejaculate

Yaa. that’s what I meant.. It’s so arousing and woman loves to moan her lungs out when her man is about to ejaculate
My wife definetly moans more when her bull is about to cum. She even moans as she is sucking him. He isn't real loud mostly grunts until he is going to cum but then he kind of roars like a lion. At least that is what I call it. That is usually when I cum in my pants

Oh YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!----even the anticipation of that beautiful Lion's Roar is fucking wankworthy isn't it. That beautifully prmitive mating roar triggers me every time when it's my orgasming buddy who lets it out because then I know for sure that his huge superior spunk-spurts are actually thumping home.

He and my ex tell me that I roar pretty deafeningly too when I'm cumming in one or other of them. I'm always too far gone to hear myself but they both love it and get off on it hugely.

Last edited:
WE have always pref. men who are really vocally expressive during sex and during orgasm.......responding to the sensations in their penises and to her attention to their nipples, balls....and as she runs her hands over their bodies....man y of the Latino men she has been with were super loud.....shouting out in Spanish with their voices higher pitched as they approach climax.....we have been fortunate to find many men that are proven safe..so she can have them bareback.....in Cabo our guide arranges for proven safe local men to meet us at the hotel we stay....he has told us that some of the staff said thy could hear everything when they passed by the door to our room..some admitted that they lingered outside the door so they could hear the man having his orgasm in her ..

The sounds are almost better than watching, this weekend I stood outside the door jacking as they were fucking, I nearly came when I heard him say he was cuming in his pussy...
On occasions that's very true for me too, with the super-added and intensely gratifying bonus that I actually and always orgasm when my buddy does.

Back