The only way small white dicks should cum?

what if I have a big white cock?
If your dick is big enough and if you are flexible enough, you could try sucking it to completion and swallowing the nutt?! That would also be the most sustainable solution because it's a circular system: Your sperm stays in your body without a chance of soiling the environment. - Just a thought.
Good times of sucking! ;)

If your dick is big enough and if you are flexible enough, you could try sucking it to completion and swallowing the nutt?! That would also be the most sustainable solution because it's a circular system: Your sperm stays in your body without a chance of soiling the environment. - Just a thought.
Good times of sucking! ;)
Lol, Im into cuckold but not a big fan of self-degrading. deep down I know I'm more of a alpha than most guys.

Lol, Im into cuckold but not a big fan of self-degrading. deep down I know I'm more of a alpha than most guys.
You're free to believe or make believe whatever you like. BTW i didn't say anything that would be "degrading", did i?

You could also be milked for artificial insemination to produce more white women and white cuckolds.
Lol. sounds a bit extreme, but the idea does turn me on a little
But wouldn't it theoretically be more reasonable and suitable to use sperm of a male that has a tiny white penis for that purpose?

TBH i feel sorry for every white male with a big penis because there doesn't really seem to be much use for that. ;) Anyway i don't intend to body-shame here. Everybody has to live and deal with his own inadequacies whatever those are. If you have a big white penis there will be other things to try in order to make up for that inconvenience. Stay mentally strong!

I always cum in my diaper with a soft penis but in various ways:
- I get masturbated with 2 fingers.
- Humping diapered.
- Through sodomy having a sissygasm.
- But mostly by using a magic wand through my (wet) diaper or directly on my cage mostly with a
dildo in my ass: see the attatched video. I cum in that way in less then a minute and the orgasms
are really powerfull. It empties me in such a deep way that I can only cum in that way once a
week (without a dildo up my ass) or every three days with a dildo in my ass. The dildo helps to
cum because pressed against the prostate it increases the internal pressure in the prostate to be
able to ejaculate. With an empty prostate it is difficult to orgasm but impossible to ejaculate.
That's me a week ago. Ater 30 seconds of vibrations this is the result. Once you tried this
way to cum there is no way back :) The only stronger orgasm is the sissygasm through sodomy.
One of the secrets (up to me) why the orgasms are so strong is because wthout an erection and a penis bent downwards the seminal ducts are completely open and not bent. You should try it!!!
I only get to cum while she jerks me with one or two fingers, or I'm allowed to push my tiny dick inside me like a pussy. About two weeks ago, I almost had my first sissygasm in public. during a group session. one of her bbc friends was hitting me from behind, and it almost happened. I had just came 2 days prior and I think I didn't have enough saved up to cum like that. I only like to cum limp now so all of these methods you mentioned are awesome.

Back