The Next Party - Observations from a Real BBC Cuckold Party 2

Just a dream environment for a white cuckold couple. The black bulls in total control and the white cucks being submissive and serving their wives and the black bulls. Oh please may it happen to me!!

I really enjoyed watching the new wife. She had a girl-next-door look and innocence about her. I could tell her "boyfriend" really got to her. By the end of the evening she was clinging to him. Since the party, her husband has been asking me a lot of questions about being Black-owned so I think they are heading in that direction.

We had another BBC cuckold party recently. This one was a little different in that it was smaller and more intimate. There was a 1:1 ratio of Black Bulls to white wives. Although there was no real bi activity, there was some borderline activity with more of a cuckolding theme. Hubbies were definitely pushed into deeper submission by their wives.

Attendees:
- 4 Black Bulls -- All big, athletic men - each one a true man's man with plenty of charm and personality for the ladies. (My wife is crazy about one of them). They ranged in age from a young 21 to a mature 46, with the eldest being the leader of the group.

- 4 white couples -- 3 very experienced Black-only cuckold couples, and 1 new couple with only experience watching other Bulls and wives. The wife had never been with a Black man and this was her big night. All couples were in their 40s and 50s. Wives ranged from cute to hot, all with nice bodies. The wives are definitely the Boss in these marriages.

Setting:
- The venue was again a hotel with adjoining suites.

- Because of the 1:1 ratio, the Bulls decided the theme would be "Black Boyfriend Night." Each wife was to pair up with a Black Bull who would be her "boyfriend" for the evening

- The Bulls call all the shots at these parties. They decide who gets invited and they set all the rules. Any couple who has a problem with that will get themselves uninvited. They decided in advance that the wives would pair up with their "boyfriends" in the hotel bar first while the husbands go prep the room. My wife is already owned by one of the Bulls so he would obviously be her boyfriend.

- Cucks were told to stay silent unless spoken to and address the Bulls as "Master." My wife loved this and reminded me throughout the evening to say "Master" if I forgot.

Observations:
- When we arrived at the hotel bar, the 4 Bulls already had a table and 4 extra chairs for the wives. The hubbies got their own table and we watched from a distance while we had a *******.

- Husbands carried their wives' purses and coats all night.

- It was exciting to watch the mating ritual. The wives were soon giggling like schoolgirls, playing with their hair, and just enjoying the flirtation. It didn't take long for each Bull to move in and claim the wife he wanted. Us hubbies sat submissively as we watched these powerful Black men take our wives from us. It was primal -- the dominant Alpha males taking possession of the beautiful wives as the weaker Betas could only watch. Only Black cock would be pleasured that night. It would be pleasured and served. The hubbies would be lucky to lick their wives' well-fucked pussies at the end of the night.

- Once the Black Bulls had chosen their women, that was the hubbies' queue to disappear. The Bulls and wives would take some time to get to know each other while the hubbies prepared the room for their lovemaking.

- I walked over to the Bulls' table to get the key. My wife slid it over to me without even a glance as her gaze was fixed on her lover. In fact, not one wife even gave us a look or a wave as we departed. They were with real men now and had no time for us.

- Once in the room, the 4 cucks went to work -- lighting candles, getting buckets of ice, putting on sexy music, opening wine bottles, and turning down beds. XL condoms and lube were placed on all the night stands.

- As instructed, I waited an hour before returning to the bar where I found all 4 wives practically in their boyfriend's lap and already making out

- On the way back to the room, the wives walked arm-in-arm or held hands with their Bull while I walked behind them. We walked through the hotel lobby as I watched my wife's sexy ass moving in front of me with her lover's huge hand on it.

- In the room, wives and Bulls got comfortable on the sofas. 4 wives straddled the laps of 4 huge Black men and kissed them lovingly. There was soft moaning and the sounds of wet lips smacking.

- At some point, hubbies were beckoned over to begin undressing their wives. My wife also had me kneel while her Bull removed his pants and underwear and handed them to me. He stood inches from my face, his beautiful Black Bull cock dangling in my face as my wife began to grope it. "Isn't his cock wonderful, honey?" She asked.

- Once everyone was naked, the planned initiation of the new wife began. She was nervous as her hubby led her over to a bed where she laid down on her back. Then, one at a time, each Black Bull made sweet passionate love to her. It was the most erotic seduction I've ever seen. Each Bull did a masterful job of kissing and fucking her. The way she stared into each Bull's eyes, caressing his face, I knew she was hooked. Each Bull spent 5-10 minutes inside of her, but did not cum. I'm convinced each one brought her to orgasm. As the last Bull, her "boyfriend," rested on top of her, he kissed her softly and said, "You belong to us now." He response was, "Oh my God, YES!" Another white wife converted.

- Each Bull then took a wife to bed. Hubbies equipped themselves with hand towels and warm wash clothes, standing ready when needed.

- Once the fucking started, the husbands became invisible. We were told in advance that once the sex started, we were to fade into the background and only step forward when needed. All of us were pulled into the lovemaking throughout the evening, to be used to provide lubrication or as an apparatus to enhance the wife's pleasure.

- I saw one hubby sucking on his wife's toes as they curled and pointed to the ceiling while her huge lover pumped into her, missionary style. I saw another eating his wife's ass as she rode Black cock. Another was undeath as his wife and her Bull fucked on top of him.

- Since my wife has been owned by and exclusive to her Bull for awhile, they do not use condoms. I watched in awe as he owned my wife and fucked her into another world, her body racked with one orgasm after another as she called out his name.

- There was plenty of swapping and double-teaming throughout the evening. My wife sucked and fucked all 4 Bulls. I was pulled in to lick and lubricate her pussy each time she changed lovers

- The Bulls were cigar smokers. Two of them sat on the balcony puffing away as my wife and another wife knelt between their legs sucking their cocks.

- At the end of the evening, my wife's boyfriend fucked her until he came inside of her. She then sat on my face while I sealed my lips around her opening and sucked. She made me thank him afterwards

- At the end of the evening, the wives took their time saying goodnight to their boyfriends. They kissed and caressed as hubbies cleaned the room and gathered purses and coats.

- My wife and I stayed in the hotel that night. The next morning, we got a text from her Bull saying he's sending the youngest Bull to our room. She was to give him a blowjob (no intercourse) and send him on his way. When he arrived, my wife disrobed, undressed him, and sat him in a chair. I assumed my position on the floor. She straddled my face and I went to work on her clit while she sucked him off. It took 10 minutes for her to suck a load out of him, which she swallowed just as my tongue sent an orgasm through her body.
Any pics?

Just a dream environment for a white cuckold couple. The black bulls in total control and the white cucks being submissive and serving their wives and the black bulls. Oh please may it happen to me!!

I feel like I didn't do it justice with my description. It was far more erotic than words can describe. I would have thought these wives were in love with their boyfriends the way they were acting. They really seemed to enjoy the boyfriend theme. Then there's the image of the two Bulls sitting on the balcony smoking cigars while my wife and another wife knelt before them and sucked their cocks. The Bulls were just chatting with each other and seemed to pay no mind to the women who were worshipping them.

We had another BBC cuckold party recently. This one was a little different in that it was smaller and more intimate. There was a 1:1 ratio of Black Bulls to white wives. Although there was no real bi activity, there was some borderline activity with more of a cuckolding theme. Hubbies were definitely pushed into deeper submission by their wives.

Attendees:
- 4 Black Bulls -- All big, athletic men - each one a true man's man with plenty of charm and personality for the ladies. (My wife is crazy about one of them). They ranged in age from a young 21 to a mature 46, with the eldest being the leader of the group.

- 4 white couples -- 3 very experienced Black-only cuckold couples, and 1 new couple with only experience watching other Bulls and wives. The wife had never been with a Black man and this was her big night. All couples were in their 40s and 50s. Wives ranged from cute to hot, all with nice bodies. The wives are definitely the Boss in these marriages.

Setting:
- The venue was again a hotel with adjoining suites.

- Because of the 1:1 ratio, the Bulls decided the theme would be "Black Boyfriend Night." Each wife was to pair up with a Black Bull who would be her "boyfriend" for the evening

- The Bulls call all the shots at these parties. They decide who gets invited and they set all the rules. Any couple who has a problem with that will get themselves uninvited. They decided in advance that the wives would pair up with their "boyfriends" in the hotel bar first while the husbands go prep the room. My wife is already owned by one of the Bulls so he would obviously be her boyfriend.

- Cucks were told to stay silent unless spoken to and address the Bulls as "Master." My wife loved this and reminded me throughout the evening to say "Master" if I forgot.

Observations:
- When we arrived at the hotel bar, the 4 Bulls already had a table and 4 extra chairs for the wives. The hubbies got their own table and we watched from a distance while we had a *******.

- Husbands carried their wives' purses and coats all night.

- It was exciting to watch the mating ritual. The wives were soon giggling like schoolgirls, playing with their hair, and just enjoying the flirtation. It didn't take long for each Bull to move in and claim the wife he wanted. Us hubbies sat submissively as we watched these powerful Black men take our wives from us. It was primal -- the dominant Alpha males taking possession of the beautiful wives as the weaker Betas could only watch. Only Black cock would be pleasured that night. It would be pleasured and served. The hubbies would be lucky to lick their wives' well-fucked pussies at the end of the night.

- Once the Black Bulls had chosen their women, that was the hubbies' queue to disappear. The Bulls and wives would take some time to get to know each other while the hubbies prepared the room for their lovemaking.

- I walked over to the Bulls' table to get the key. My wife slid it over to me without even a glance as her gaze was fixed on her lover. In fact, not one wife even gave us a look or a wave as we departed. They were with real men now and had no time for us.

- Once in the room, the 4 cucks went to work -- lighting candles, getting buckets of ice, putting on sexy music, opening wine bottles, and turning down beds. XL condoms and lube were placed on all the night stands.

- As instructed, I waited an hour before returning to the bar where I found all 4 wives practically in their boyfriend's lap and already making out

- On the way back to the room, the wives walked arm-in-arm or held hands with their Bull while I walked behind them. We walked through the hotel lobby as I watched my wife's sexy ass moving in front of me with her lover's huge hand on it.

- In the room, wives and Bulls got comfortable on the sofas. 4 wives straddled the laps of 4 huge Black men and kissed them lovingly. There was soft moaning and the sounds of wet lips smacking.

- At some point, hubbies were beckoned over to begin undressing their wives. My wife also had me kneel while her Bull removed his pants and underwear and handed them to me. He stood inches from my face, his beautiful Black Bull cock dangling in my face as my wife began to grope it. "Isn't his cock wonderful, honey?" She asked.

- Once everyone was naked, the planned initiation of the new wife began. She was nervous as her hubby led her over to a bed where she laid down on her back. Then, one at a time, each Black Bull made sweet passionate love to her. It was the most erotic seduction I've ever seen. Each Bull did a masterful job of kissing and fucking her. The way she stared into each Bull's eyes, caressing his face, I knew she was hooked. Each Bull spent 5-10 minutes inside of her, but did not cum. I'm convinced each one brought her to orgasm. As the last Bull, her "boyfriend," rested on top of her, he kissed her softly and said, "You belong to us now." He response was, "Oh my God, YES!" Another white wife converted.

- Each Bull then took a wife to bed. Hubbies equipped themselves with hand towels and warm wash clothes, standing ready when needed.

- Once the fucking started, the husbands became invisible. We were told in advance that once the sex started, we were to fade into the background and only step forward when needed. All of us were pulled into the lovemaking throughout the evening, to be used to provide lubrication or as an apparatus to enhance the wife's pleasure.

- I saw one hubby sucking on his wife's toes as they curled and pointed to the ceiling while her huge lover pumped into her, missionary style. I saw another eating his wife's ass as she rode Black cock. Another was undeath as his wife and her Bull fucked on top of him.

- Since my wife has been owned by and exclusive to her Bull for awhile, they do not use condoms. I watched in awe as he owned my wife and fucked her into another world, her body racked with one orgasm after another as she called out his name.

- There was plenty of swapping and double-teaming throughout the evening. My wife sucked and fucked all 4 Bulls. I was pulled in to lick and lubricate her pussy each time she changed lovers

- The Bulls were cigar smokers. Two of them sat on the balcony puffing away as my wife and another wife knelt between their legs sucking their cocks.

- At the end of the evening, my wife's boyfriend fucked her until he came inside of her. She then sat on my face while I sealed my lips around her opening and sucked. She made me thank him afterwards

- At the end of the evening, the wives took their time saying goodnight to their boyfriends. They kissed and caressed as hubbies cleaned the room and gathered purses and coats.

- My wife and I stayed in the hotel that night. The next morning, we got a text from her Bull saying he's sending the youngest Bull to our room. She was to give him a blowjob (no intercourse) and send him on his way. When he arrived, my wife disrobed, undressed him, and sat him in a chair. I assumed my position on the floor. She straddled my face and I went to work on her clit while she sucked him off. It took 10 minutes for her to suck a load out of him, which she swallowed just as my tongue sent an orgasm through her body.
parties sound amazing and we would love to join if possible thank you

The next party won't be until after quarantine, but we're hoping to add more submissive cuckold play. Some ideas include:

- Fuck-licking where hubby is underneath while the Bull fucks his wife on top
- Everyone getting tested so we can skip the condoms. This would allow for hubbies eating creampies

Just curious how long does it take to train a husband to be such a dedicated cuck?

In most cases it's the husband training his wife to be a Cuckoldress or a Hotwife. I've been a real practicing cuckold across 2 marriages for over 16 years. I rarely hear of a woman asking how to train her husband. I guess it depends on what exactly you want him to do and how willing he is to be trained.

Back