The New "White boi" Caste of Sissy Untouchables

25y virgin AND kissless white boi here.
I can assure that this is true.
I feel intimidated when I'm around any female or alpha male, especially blacks. My only way to cum now is jerking off to the thought of my dream girls being blacked.

Attachments

• 20200212_081338.jpg
    20200212_081338.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
25y virgin AND kissless white boi here.
I can assure that this is true.
I feel intimidated when I'm around any female or alpha male, especially blacks. My only way to cum now is jerking off to the thought of my dream girls being blacked.

View attachment 3156699
" During the Obama Years, Interracial Couplings exploded across the United States. Every White girl, mom and ******* wanted a little Black Obama Baby. And racist jealousy from white boys, *******'s and boyfriends also increased. This was the true moment when the Trump movement to "Take our country back" was born. When more and more White boyfriends were realizing that they just couldn't compete with Black Men. "

From a short story I'm working on.

I am certainly one member of this lower Beta caste of white wimp males who never have real sex, but I would never try to push or convince white girls to get black bred. Nevertheless I admire and worship those women who are entirely black-only and already have or want black babies because of their o w n free will !

Back