The moment I realized my place as a white cuck male

This needs to be told because it’s happened in real life for me, it’s just one of the many ways I’ve been totally cucked. White beautiful amazing girls have always noticed instantly how weak of a white male I am who is easy to use for paying their drinks etc but who also must be denied of sexual activities in order to let the naturally strong and big black males have the breeding of white girls job. Also these same strong males always sense if I happen to have a girl they will take her from me as they see in that case the girl is being non-secured and easily available for them.

I was totally shown my place in Sweden where they have large numbers of male immigration from African-Middle Eastern countries who walk to Europe to conquer the white blue eyed girls from their weak tribe to themselves. One night I was in a pub with friends and got to know and talk with this really beautiful and cute white Swedish girl with dyed red hair and slim body who was a friend of one of my friends. She was a feminist and seemed to make that clear in her facebook profile and in talks during the beginning of the night in the pub as well. She also talked about the importance of everybody’s right to come to the country especially from African-Middle Eastern areas.

Well we actually started to come along with her really well and during the evening we talked and drinked and it seemed like mutual interest started to establish between us. Even my friends of whom many noticed what happened during all night said they thought something is definitely up between us. Suddenly everything was about to change though. This Middle-Eastern African man joined us and little by little he started to notice what was going on between us 2, white Swedish girl and me white guy and he sensed he needs to show be the natural Black Strong male nature and place me to my low place in breeding hierarchy.

He probably noticed I am not someone he even needs to do too much about to supersede my mating right with this girl of my white tribe. So he proceeded slowly, by his precense he first isolated me from this white girl by in a self confident way drawing the attention of this girl Lisa to himself by showing her he has the oral/social power to dominate the discussion and silence me from the discussions. After that came the physical part and little by little when we got drinks or somebody went to restroom he had even isolated me physically from Lisa; he had placed his strong body directly between me and Lisa, and was now guarding her and basically blocked my any remaining oral or physical access to her and had successfully made the transition from a weekly secured white girl by a weak whiteboi to extremely strongly secured white girl by a Black Bull. I was actually shocked how powerfully he showed me the power of nature, at 1 point he even got me to get drinks for him and Lisa and I agreed as I felt really weak at that point. When I served them their drinks Lisa was smiling directly at me with a big wide powerful smile.
For the rest of the evening Bull made sure Lisa stayed in isolation only under his watch in pub, they laughed and discussed together had a ******* and started getting more close and Bull made next moves grabbing her hip and then it happened, they changed kisses.

The real humiliation for me was only to come though. After pub we all went to our housing/living areas and I lived right next apartment to my friend who then offered a place ”to sleep” for Lisa and Bull. That place happened to be his guest room which was right behind the wall of my apartment and my bed was next to the wall too. You can really hear especially louder sounds through the thin wall and first I was annoyed how Bull and Lisa were talking and laughing loudly. Then it became suddenly more silent and I could guess what would happen. I could just imagine Bull reaping off all Lisas clothes one by one until she’s totally exposed and totally available to him. Little by little the old sounding bed they sounded to have started to have accelerating even noice which keep repeating as the Black Bull had conquered the final castle of the white innocent girl of white tribe. ”Ohhhhhhh, aaaaaaahhh, ooooooooooohhhhh” I could hear Lisa moaning in a way that she would probably never even look at a white male again other than as servant who serves drinks, maybe gives a foot massage to her etc.

By that I had learned my natural place as a serving white slave cuck male. I would literally have paid hundreds to be allowed to watch when this Black Bull grabs Lisa’s beautiful long red hair from behind and places his black huge monster cock into her craving tight white super-wet sounding and looking pussy in doggy style, Lisa’s legs up to his shoulders and in anyway he wanted to breed this exposed naked captured white girl. Actually I would have paid to be able to lick Lisa’s toes/red toenails or even make them after food after they complete their ******* like natural mating game final and Lisa leaking Superior Black sperm from her mouth, pussy and ass, even have her face covered by it and to see the happiness in her face by being taken by a real man.

It’s over for us whitebois, we serve, Black Bulls are going to catch the White Beauties with *******.

Well, as you probably noticed, a lot of people/friends saw the story that happened that night, there was no way it went unnoticed. I saw the black bull by our university a couple of days after. He told me how he had grabbed white slim Lisa on the air holding her with his strong hands against his massive body, Lisa being so light compared to him that carrying her in front of him felt like an easy weight for him. They had fucked in that position and no condoms were used and they both came several times and in several positions. It’s impossible to describe the jealousness of me at that point listening to this black newly arrived guy completely dismissing my mating chances as a white boy with a delicious long red haired slim beautiful white girl.

Many, especially my female friends who were present that night and very feminist, immigration friendly, embraced Lisa with ”You go girl!” empowering cheers and such and made it clear that they enjoyed that me as a weak whiteboi, got basically put on my knees in front of an inevitable interracial discharge of natural multicultural pairing. Male friends reminded me that I got cucked, female friends were embracing how I was ”nice and kind guy” in the situation and behaved very ”appropriately” and in a mature way about it.

Lisa saw me at uni and came to talk to me just like nothing would have happened that night and I guess the night she spend with the Bull had taken her excitement about human rights for Black men to next level and convinced her even further about the importance of it having got an amazing experience of strong African men.

I’m sure she knew by now how weak of a whiteboi I was and probably because of that she wanted to tell me her idea of showing a little solidarity in university. She told me she wanted to facilitate the start of university for newly arrived black male students by organising an event where these black men could socialize mainly with white Swedish student girls and just like have a talk and coffee and little board games and such. She wanted me to help to organise and promise to work as an assistant taking care of errands and such needed to be taken care of especially during the event.

So she asked and I had to answer. I looked at her friendly smiling beautiful face, her perfect dyed red hair, her delicious looking feet and toes with red painted toe nails in her flipflops in a sunny day and knew right away there was no way for me to ever say ”no” on anything requested by such a perfect white girl. I said kindly with accepting voice ”Good idea, I will do what you want and need me to do”. She nodded and smiled, ”you’re such a nice guy, thank you so much”. I noticed I had gotten an arousal for some reason inside my pants.

The day arrived in a week and it was time for myself to make myself useful in the event then, promise is a promise. The activities themselves were basically reserved for the black student men and white student girls helping and facilitating them to start in a student life and they seemed to divide in couples and bigger male-female groups, playing, talking, having coffee and so on. A white guy like me had a role to go around and serve drinks and make sure everybody have what they need. Lisa wanted me to wear a pinny so everyone could recognize right away who would be serving drinks and so on.

Lisa especially had a lot of company of black men and was sitting on a sofa with 2-3 newly started black student men on either side of her and they seemed to have opened first food boxes. Lisa then suddenly turned to me and told me loudly from sofa: ”Waiter! Come here quick.” Wanting to give a polite picture of me to everybody I answered ”what can I get you Miss?” In which to she answered ”you will bring 3 ciders to each of is fabulous girls and 4 beers to these handsome men” ”Yes Miss, rightaway!” Lisa seemed a little rude with her voice tone but I thought it was only about her being stressed about organizing successfull parties.

I brought the drinks and being an inexperienced waiter I accidentally dropped one and the ******* then ended up on floor. Lisa was suddenly fuming, I really didn’t expect such reaction. ”You will clean this floor cleaner that it was, go get cleaning gear and get out of my sight until you are ready to clean”. I was scared as my nature is peaceful typical white man shy nature and I came back as quickly as possible with the gear. ”What are you waiting for, we are all waiting for you to clean up”.

I learned right away Lisa was so mad she wanted to see that she makes everyone see who’s in charge there. She remained on the sofa with a couple of black men and they didnt bother to move. They only bothered to raise their legs/feet from the floor and I was on my all fours going under their raised feet as that was the only way to access the dirty floor. While I was cleaning the floor ”under” the sofa Lisa rested her perfect feet on my back and even on my head depending on the position I happened to be at the moment. I submissively said ”Sorry Miss” and Lisa nodded.

Next she ordered me to drive her and 3 black male students with the rented limousine for just a little drive. I put my jacket gently on the ground to allow Lisa to get into the limo as a girl of her level demands. So I went to the driver’s seat and we hit the road, I played songs and Lisa+the three seemed to have fun and they had gotten more alcoholic drinks with them.

I overheard some of their conversation, the black guys were wondering how they managed to get so many white girls to the party and why the service personnel were solely guys and especially white guys. Lisa explained: ”Look, here in Northern Countries we women call the shots, a girl like me can order a battalion of male servants, we white girls do and get whatever we may wish and these white bois go through a fire to get us we want and then thank on the knees for being allowed to serve a Nordic perfect white girl, right driver?” ”Yes Miss, at your service Miss” ”You will drive us to shoes store fast and buy me these 250£ Shoes from this magazine, and you will come back to limo once you bought them and on your knees change my flipflops to those high heels” I looked at her perfect feet and toes and said :”right away Miss”

Last edited:
This needs to be told because it’s happened in real life for me, it’s just one of the many ways I’ve been totally cucked. White beautiful amazing girls have always noticed instantly how weak of a white male I am who is easy to use for paying their drinks etc but who also must be denied of sexual activities in order to let the naturally strong and big black males have the breeding of white girls job. Also these same strong males always sense if I happen to have a girl they will take her from me as they see in that case the girl is being non-secured and easily available for them.

I was totally shown my place in Sweden where they have large numbers of male immigration from African-Middle Eastern countries who walk to Europe to conquer the white blue eyed girls from their weak tribe to themselves. One night I was in a pub with friends and got to know and talk with this really beautiful and cute white Swedish girl with dyed red hair and slim body who was a friend of one of my friends. She was a feminist and seemed to make that clear in her facebook profile and in talks during the beginning of the night in the pub as well. She also talked about the importance of everybody’s right to come to the country especially from African-Middle Eastern areas.

Well we actually started to come along with her really well and during the evening we talked and drinked and it seemed like mutual interest started to establish between us. Even my friends of whom many noticed what happened during all night said they thought something is definitely up between us. Suddenly everything was about to change though. This Middle-Eastern African man joined us and little by little he started to notice what was going on between us 2, white Swedish girl and me white guy and he sensed he needs to show be the natural Black Strong male nature and place me to my low place in breeding hierarchy.

He probably noticed I am not someone he even needs to do too much about to supersede my mating right with this girl of my white tribe. So he proceeded slowly, by his precense he first isolated me from this white girl by in a self confident way drawing the attention of this girl Lisa to himself by showing her he has the oral/social power to dominate the discussion and silence me from the discussions. After that came the physical part and little by little when we got drinks or somebody went to restroom he had even isolated me physically from Lisa; he had placed his strong body directly between me and Lisa, and was now guarding her and basically blocked my any remaining oral or physical access to her and had successfully made the transition from a weekly secured white girl by a weak whiteboi to extremely strongly secured white girl by a Black Bull. I was actually shocked how powerfully he showed me the power of nature, at 1 point he even got me to get drinks for him and Lisa and I agreed as I felt really weak at that point. When I served them their drinks Lisa was smiling directly at me with a big wide powerful smile.
For the rest of the evening Bull made sure Lisa stayed in isolation only under his watch in pub, they laughed and discussed together had a ******* and started getting more close and Bull made next moves grabbing her hip and then it happened, they changed kisses.

The real humiliation for me was only to come though. After pub we all went to our housing/living areas and I lived right next apartment to my friend who then offered a place ”to sleep” for Lisa and Bull. That place happened to be his guest room which was right behind the wall of my apartment and my bed was next to the wall too. You can really hear especially louder sounds through the thin wall and first I was annoyed how Bull and Lisa were talking and laughing loudly. Then it became suddenly more silent and I could guess what would happen. I could just imagine Bull reaping off all Lisas clothes one by one until she’s totally exposed and totally available to him. Little by little the old sounding bed they sounded to have started to have accelerating even noice which keep repeating as the Black Bull had conquered the final castle of the white innocent girl of white tribe. ”Ohhhhhhh, aaaaaaahhh, ooooooooooohhhhh” I could hear Lisa moaning in a way that she would probably never even look at a white male again other than as servant who serves drinks, maybe gives a foot massage to her etc.

By that I had learned my natural place as a serving white slave cuck male. I would literally have paid hundreds to be allowed to watch when this Black Bull grabs Lisa’s beautiful long red hair from behind and places his black huge monster cock into her craving tight white super-wet sounding and looking pussy in doggy style, Lisa’s legs up to his shoulders and in anyway he wanted to breed this exposed naked captured white girl. Actually I would have paid to be able to lick Lisa’s toes/red toenails or even make them after food after they complete their ******* like natural mating game final and Lisa leaking Superior Black sperm from her mouth, pussy and ass, even have her face covered by it and to see the happiness in her face by being taken by a real man.

It’s over for us whitebois, we serve, Black Bulls are going to catch the White Beauties with *******.
🙄🙄🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣
Well, as you probably noticed, a lot of people/friends saw the story that happened that night, there was no way it went unnoticed. I saw the black bull by our university a couple of days after. He told me how he had grabbed white slim Lisa on the air holding her with his strong hands against his massive body, Lisa being so light compared to him that carrying her in front of him felt like an easy weight for him. They had fucked in that position and no condoms were used and they both came several times and in several positions. It’s impossible to describe the jealousness of me at that point listening to this black newly arrived guy completely dismissing my mating chances as a white boy with a delicious long red haired slim beautiful white girl.

Many, especially my female friends who were present that night and very feminist, immigration friendly, embraced Lisa with ”You go girl!” empowering cheers and such and made it clear that they enjoyed that me as a weak whiteboi, got basically put on my knees in front of an inevitable interracial discharge of natural multicultural pairing. Male friends reminded me that I got cucked, female friends were embracing how I was ”nice and kind guy” in the situation and behaved very ”appropriately” and in a mature way about it.

Lisa saw me at uni and came to talk to me just like nothing would have happened that night and I guess the night she spend with the Bull had taken her excitement about human rights for Black men to next level and convinced her even further about the importance of it having got an amazing experience of strong African men.

I’m sure she knew by now how weak of a whiteboi I was and probably because of that she wanted to tell me her idea of showing a little solidarity in university. She told me she wanted to facilitate the start of university for newly arrived black male students by organising an event where these black men could socialize mainly with white Swedish student girls and just like have a talk and coffee and little board games and such. She wanted me to help to organise and promise to work as an assistant taking care of errands and such needed to be taken care of especially during the event.

So she asked and I had to answer. I looked at her friendly smiling beautiful face, her perfect dyed red hair, her delicious looking feet and toes with red painted toe nails in her flipflops in a sunny day and knew right away there was no way for me to ever say ”no” on anything requested by such a perfect white girl. I said kindly with accepting voice ”Good idea, I will do what you want and need me to do”. She nodded and smiled, ”you’re such a nice guy, thank you so much”. I noticed I had gotten an arousal for some reason inside my pants.

The day arrived in a week and it was time for myself to make myself useful in the event then, promise is a promise. The activities themselves were basically reserved for the black student men and white student girls helping and facilitating them to start in a student life and they seemed to divide in couples and bigger male-female groups, playing, talking, having coffee and so on. A white guy like me had a role to go around and serve drinks and make sure everybody have what they need. Lisa wanted me to wear a pinny so everyone could recognize right away who would be serving drinks and so on.

Lisa especially had a lot of company of black men and was sitting on a sofa with 2-3 newly started black student men on either side of her and they seemed to have opened first food boxes. Lisa then suddenly turned to me and told me loudly from sofa: ”Waiter! Come here quick.” Wanting to give a polite picture of me to everybody I answered ”what can I get you Miss?” In which to she answered ”you will bring 3 ciders to each of is fabulous girls and 4 beers to these handsome men” ”Yes Miss, rightaway!” Lisa seemed a little rude with her voice tone but I thought it was only about her being stressed about organizing successfull parties.

I brought the drinks and being an inexperienced waiter I accidentally dropped one and the ******* then ended up on floor. Lisa was suddenly fuming, I really didn’t expect such reaction. ”You will clean this floor cleaner that it was, go get cleaning gear and get out of my sight until you are ready to clean”. I was scared as my nature is peaceful typical white man shy nature and I came back as quickly as possible with the gear. ”What are you waiting for, we are all waiting for you to clean up”.

I learned right away Lisa was so mad she wanted to see that she makes everyone see who’s in charge there. She remained on the sofa with a couple of black men and they didnt bother to move. They only bothered to raise their legs/feet from the floor and I was on my all fours going under their raised feet as that was the only way to access the dirty floor. While I was cleaning the floor ”under” the sofa Lisa rested her perfect feet on my back and even on my head depending on the position I happened to be at the moment. I submissively said ”Sorry Miss” and Lisa nodded.

Next she ordered me to drive her and 3 black male students with the rented limousine for just a little drive. I put my jacket gently on the ground to allow Lisa to get into the limo as a girl of her level demands. So I went to the driver’s seat and we hit the road, I played songs and Lisa+the three seemed to have fun and they had gotten more alcoholic drinks with them.

I overheard some of their conversation, the black guys were wondering how they managed to get so many white girls to the party and why the service personnel were solely guys and especially white guys. Lisa explained: ”Look, here in Northern Countries we women call the shots, a girl like me can order a battalion of male servants, we white girls do and get whatever we may wish and these white bois go through a fire to get us we want and then thank on the knees for being allowed to serve a Nordic perfect white girl, right driver?” ”Yes Miss, at your service Miss” ”You will drive us to shoes store fast and buy me these 250£ Shoes from this magazine, and you will come back to limo once you bought them and on your knees change my flipflops to those high heels” I looked at her perfect feet and toes and said :”right away Miss”

NO, it's over for YOU and I'm glad you enjoy it.

This is so true. Black men can have any white girl that they desire. White bois submit to their black masculinity.

So freaky, perverted, self-hatish, and hot.

Our first bull came over one day when my wife was not home. He had several hour session with me as he performed cbt on me. I was in so much pain afterwards I couldnt hardly stand up straight. He told me it was the only true way to get a white inferior as myself attention. He was right. From there on out I was much more submissive and obedient than I had been before. I associated messing up around him with serious pain to my testicles. Although it was so very painful I cant help but look back and find it hot as well as he stood over me his muscular naked well hung body as I lay naked on the floor holding my small package he keeps kicking with his muscular legs. It made me really think and know his power he had over me and I was too weak to do anything about it.

Our first bull came over one day when my wife was not home. He had several hour session with me as he performed cbt on me. I was in so much pain afterwards I couldnt hardly stand up straight. He told me it was the only true way to get a white inferior as myself attention. He was right. From there on out I was much more submissive and obedient than I had been before. I associated messing up around him with serious pain to my testicles. Although it was so very painful I cant help but look back and find it hot as well as he stood over me his muscular naked well hung body as I lay naked on the floor holding my small package he keeps kicking with his muscular legs. It made me really think and know his power he had over me and I was too weak to do anything about it.
What is cbt?

All us white Bois in this little corner of the internet are certainly aroused by Black men taking the white girls.
But spending 250 euros or pounds on shoes on a girl who seems to be using you so badly.
And you put your coat in the ground so she can walk on it. Dude!!

Can’t believe how I always seem to get to be the target of cucking by these white Boss girls. Talked to an interesting, beautiful and 175 cm tall 18 year old girl normally for a couple of days, she said she has strong will and isn’t afraid of anything and where she is, she is in control. Then now on the third day yesterday when I called her ”hot” she said I haven’t seen any hot pics yet.
She proceeds to send a bikini picture first then followed by a topless picture and our discussions start to get more sexual.

She starts sending more sexy pictures and she even has sexy videos and pics stored. And just like that she sends me a video where she is moaning uncontrollably when a Black Bull is fucking her like spontanely. She says it could be even more dirty and fantastic though and I ask her what her dirty fantasies are. Again just spontanely answers: ”I would like to get fucked by several men hard, them to video it and then come to your house and make you masturbate to those pics and videos while she is in shower”. She also said she’s been fantasizing all day about fucking other men while being in a relationship with me. Funniest is she talked just normally for the first couple of days.

Now she said we could possibly have a relationship where she can fuck other men as much as she wants and cant nor want to hide what she wants.

Can’t believe how I always seem to get to be the target of cucking by these white Boss girls. Talked to an interesting, beautiful and 175 cm tall 18 year old girl normally for a couple of days, she said she has strong will and isn’t afraid of anything and where she is, she is in control. Then now on the third day yesterday when I called her ”hot” she said I haven’t seen any hot pics yet.
She proceeds to send a bikini picture first then followed by a topless picture and our discussions start to get more sexual.

She starts sending more sexy pictures and she even has sexy videos and pics stored. And just like that she sends me a video where she is moaning uncontrollably when a Black Bull is fucking her like spontanely. She says it could be even more dirty and fantastic though and I ask her what her dirty fantasies are. Again just spontanely answers: ”I would like to get fucked by several men hard, them to video it and then come to your house and make you masturbate to those pics and videos while she is in shower”. She also said she’s been fantasizing all day about fucking other men while being in a relationship with me. Funniest is she talked just normally for the first couple of days.

Now she said we could possibly have a relationship where she can fuck other men as much as she wants and cant nor want to hide what she wants.
Move on from her.

Cool like hell.

All us white Bois in this little corner of the internet are certainly aroused by Black men taking the white girls.
But spending 250 euros or pounds on shoes on a girl who seems to be using you so badly.
And you put your coat in the ground so she can walk on it. Dude!!
Sounds philosophical...

Back