The Modern White Boy

Yes!!!

Acceptance will set you free, and freedom looks like this...

View attachment 2684062

View attachment 2684063

View attachment 2684064

View attachment 2684065

Be FREE little modern whiteboi!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! Set yourselves free and femininize, and then... turn yourselves to BLACK MEN, and get BLACK-OWNED!!! These whitebois are showing you the way! Stop resisting your nature!!!
Feminization really is the future for all of us whiteboys. And i love it. Black Men are Beautiful. I love Black Cum down my throat and I love Black Men opening up my ass to fuck me hard.

I was in the shower at my gym yesterday after my swim workout. When I got out and went to my locker there was a tall handsome black man getting undressed in the same isle as me. I walked over to the scale and dropped my towel to weigh myself and I could feel his eyes on me. I turned around and my eyes went straight to his big dick. He was semi hard and it was already way bigger than mine. I looked up at him and he was smiling. I walked over and started getting my stuff ready as he walked to the showers. When he passed me I watched him from behind, his big dick swing between his legs. As he rounded the corner he looked back at me and smiled again. My dick was rock hard and I know he saw. I hung around for a few minutes hoping he would come back. I really hope I see him again
You should’ve followed him into the showers!

After admiring all these amazing vids and pics, it’s obvious to me that feminized white bois and sissy gurls are made for black cock. White sissies have deeper throats and stronger muscles that can hold up better to the superior white cock. Very few women (white or Asian) could handle a bbc in their ass and throat the way theses sissy white boys can. Plus there is no fear of pregnancy and no drama. Just use the white boi for pleasure and more in. It’s the ideal situation.

This is what sex will be like for the soon to be modern whiteboi!!!

View attachment 2682661View attachment 2682664

View attachment 2682665

These are the ideal role models for modern whitebois!!! This is how you were always meant to be, what you are supposed to be doing, and WHO you should be doing it with!!! Accept your roles!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!View attachment 2682661View attachment 2682664View attachment 2682665
If you literally look that good why fully transition and give yourself the opportunity of having more than one BBC

Back