The Modern White Boy

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Picture in your head as clear as you can.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
You are gay dude.

Just admit it.

The modern white boy needs to understand one thing and one thing only ... your time is up.

It has been long enough now that your women understand we are superior, Genetically Superior. Your women are flocking to us in droves begging for our seed.

The modern white boy has only one option. Adapt to the situation... our masculinity is so powerful that must have you white men feel inferior. And you are you when you think of yourself as a man. But imagine if you didn't, if you imagine yourself and you are true place. Imagine how freeing it is to give up your masculinity, giving in to being owned and serving a black master.

Do you see it? Doesn't it feel liberating? Giving yourself over to your true femininity. You would finally be accepted by the blank man and you would finally feel like your true self. Give into those urges to kneel before your Black Masters.

Serving your Black Masters needs by giving him your woman, your body and mind is the only way to truly give yourself over to your submissive side.

You must dress, Act and speak like your white sisters and join them in their servitude to us. Give us your women, give us your ass and your mind and through our superiority masculinity we will give you happiness.View attachment 2681650View attachment 2681651
I agree Master. xxx and i'm eager for my opportunity to serve a BBC man as his sissie maid. xxx

Sir! Although I Agree with 99.9% of what you said, I wholeheartedly apologize that my submission will never be 100%.
I find true serenity is giving my masculinity to a Black King, by handing you my wife, and converting any other white woman I know to serve the Black Masters!
My wife and I wait by the door, kneeling when a Black man walks through our door!
I don’t even make eye contact until I’m permitted! I fuck my wife according to my bulls allowances!
That’s submission... to me... now...
My sissy cuck brethren, yup... we’ve reached a consensus there! The ones soo deep in this rabbit hole of Cuckold... they should have those useless dicks lobbed off... Leave a Pee hole and be done with it!
All hail the Black Kings!
It's good that you used "...now" to specify that your kind of submission might change in the future (if she keeps only fucking hung BBC bulls I can almost guarantee it will). The roleplaying in the bedroom is best when going with the flow, and I doubt that you would say no if a bull suddenly ordered you to suck him in front of her ;)

Sir! Although I Agree with 99.9% of what you said, I wholeheartedly apologize that my submission will never be 100%.
I find true serenity is giving my masculinity to a Black King, by handing you my wife, and converting any other white woman I know to serve the Black Masters!
My wife and I wait by the door, kneeling when a Black man walks through our door!
I don’t even make eye contact until I’m permitted! I fuck my wife according to my bulls allowances!
That’s submission... to me... now...
My sissy cuck brethren, yup... we’ve reached a consensus there! The ones soo deep in this rabbit hole of Cuckold... they should have those useless dicks lobbed off... Leave a Pee hole and be done with it!
All hail the Black Kings!
i agree lil pink dicklets should be snipped off !

Yessssssssss!!!

Back