The Magnificence of Black Cock

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Once again, I find myself pondering the deep-seated relationship between black men and white sexuality. The last cuckold experience for Ms. Jank and I involved nearly 30 straight minutes of pure black cock worship. He laid back on the bed with his enormous shaft jutting out proudly to the world, leaning forward in support of its own heavy weight. My wife, meanwhile, was between his legs. I watched as she kissed his balls, her mouth and tongue straying dangerously close to his ass - causing the bull to shudder in pleasure. Slowly her pink tongue rose, moving across the shaft while her hand gently pumped the tip of his huge black cock. A glistening bead of precum timidly appeared, sitting fat and heavy on the tip before cascading down the shaft - encountering her small white hand, being rubbed into the black skin of his huge pipe. Each raw, hard black inch seemed to explode with pleasure, his O face showing through as she slowly rounded the tip with her soft lips enclosing on his glans - a bulbous purple knob shining in the light precum and male sexual anticipation.

As she enclosed his dick with her lips and slowly took him into her throat, he groaned loudly with pure joy. It was incredible to witness - her head slowly traveling down his cock, seemingly taking 8 inches of black power.down her throat before moving back up slowly, her lips clinging tightly to the magnificent black shaft as she did so. Her eyes flickered up to stare at the bull, a muscular specimen of a man.

I can only imagine what it must be like for her to being such sexual euphoria to man during sex. As I have hypothesized before, I think black men have better sex because their cocks are much larger than the average white male. The extra black inches simply provide that much more surface to accumulate sexual pleasure, and more area for a white female to worship. Black men are built to get more out of the experience... And they're more than happy to share this with curious white women.

To anyone on the fence about this, I implore you: take the plunge. Don't look back on your life with regret. Don't be ashamed of what you want. Live a life in which you and your spouse can get naked with a hard horny black stud... And let him elevate your lifestyle in ways you never thought possible.

cuckold-party.jpg

Last edited:
Once again, I find myself pondering the deep-seated relationship between black men and white sexuality. The last cuckold experience for Ms. Jank and I involved nearly 30 straight minutes of pure black cock worship. He laid back on the bed with his enormous shaft jutting out proudly to the world, leaning forward in support of its own heavy weight. My wife, meanwhile, was between his legs. I watched as she kissed his balls, her mouth and tongue straying dangerously close to his ass - causing the hull to shudder in pleasure. Slowly her pink tongue rose, moving across the shaft while her hand gently pumped the tip of his huge black cock. Each raw, hard black inch seemed to explode with pleasure, his O face showing through as she slowly rounded the tip with her soft lips enclosing on his glans - a bulbous purple knob shining in the light precum and male sexual anticipation.

As she enclosed his dick with her lips and slowly took him into her throat, he groaned loudly with pure joy. It was incredible to witness - her head slowly traveling down his cock, seemingly taking 8 inches of black power.down her throat before moving back up slowly, her lips clinging tightly to the magnificent black shaft as she did so. Her eyes flickered up to stare at the bull, a muscular specimen of a man.

I can only imagine what it must be like for her to being such sexual euphoria to man during sex. As I have hypothesized before, I think black men have better sex because their cocks are much larger than the average white male. The extra black inches simply provide that much more surface to accumulate sexual pleasure, and more area for a white female to worship. Black men are built to get more out of the experience... And they're more than happy to share this with curious white women.

To anyone on the fence about this, I implore you: take the plunge. Don't look back on your life with regret. Don't be ashamed of what you want. Live a life in which you and your spouse can get naked with a hard horny black stud... And let him elevate your lifestyle in ways you never thought possible.

View attachment 1794957
Gasp

Once again, I find myself pondering the deep-seated relationship between black men and white sexuality. The last cuckold experience for Ms. Jank and I involved nearly 30 straight minutes of pure black cock worship. He laid back on the bed with his enormous shaft jutting out proudly to the world, leaning forward in support of its own heavy weight. My wife, meanwhile, was between his legs. I watched as she kissed his balls, her mouth and tongue straying dangerously close to his ass - causing the hull to shudder in pleasure. Slowly her pink tongue rose, moving across the shaft while her hand gently pumped the tip of his huge black cock. Each raw, hard black inch seemed to explode with pleasure, his O face showing through as she slowly rounded the tip with her soft lips enclosing on his glans - a bulbous purple knob shining in the light precum and male sexual anticipation.

View attachment 1794957
well, said...now I am so hard...I want my wife seated on that!

When she's ready to take it to reality. It's getting closer. She's wearing temp QoS tat out but still hasn't met any. Actually, no one notices. She's comfortable with that and that is a lot of progress. Hang in there.
Ok cool. I’m usually busy with work and other things so we would have to make a schedule for when she decides on having some fun.

Once again, I find myself pondering the deep-seated relationship between black men and white sexuality. The last cuckold experience for Ms. Jank and I involved nearly 30 straight minutes of pure black cock worship. He laid back on the bed with his enormous shaft jutting out proudly to the world, leaning forward in support of its own heavy weight. My wife, meanwhile, was between his legs. I watched as she kissed his balls, her mouth and tongue straying dangerously close to his ass - causing the bull to shudder in pleasure. Slowly her pink tongue rose, moving across the shaft while her hand gently pumped the tip of his huge black cock. A glistening bead of precum timidly appeared, sitting fat and heavy on the tip before cascading down the shaft - encountering her small white hand, being rubbed into the black skin of his huge pipe. Each raw, hard black inch seemed to explode with pleasure, his O face showing through as she slowly rounded the tip with her soft lips enclosing on his glans - a bulbous purple knob shining in the light precum and male sexual anticipation.

View attachment 1794957
You write incredibly well!

Back