"The love for legs"

I'm glad I didn't complain that YOU are posting "TOO MANY" pics, (this is obviously a "weak spot" for YOU since in your opening sentence of that post you sounded exhausted knowing that you have numerous pics of your wife: "This is hard, I...have soooo many pics of her legs...LOL!"). YOU felt you had to post ALL of your wife's pics in ONE post. OK, that's YOUR choice! Period.

I'll remind you that I did not tell you how many pics you can post, just that they can be posted in fewer quantities per post, only in response to your own comment. You are welcomed to post at any number of sites as you can handle, of course, including blacktowhite.net.

"Blame" me??? Just helping a fellow "free member" out by reminding him that there is no limit to the number of pics you can post (a thread can be as looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong as WE can make it. Or hadn't you notice that one of the COMMUNITY's thread ["MILF"], is over 300 pages long (384 pages at today's count)? I'm sure your FYNE wife is in those pages too.

Enjoy posting!
Black Meat..good response..PC Couple have never understood the concept of "Less is More"..the suggestion has been made to them and yet, they believe we are not seeing enough sexy women..osp

Black Meat..good response..PC Couple have never understood the concept of "Less is More"..the suggestion has been made to them and yet, they believe we are not seeing enough sexy women..osp
Lol...my friend OSP, yes, he was insulted when I made the suggestion. I think he felt his posting was more "appreciated" at a pay site than here, yet he DID mention that they too also responded to his posts just as I did. Lol, so did "someone" not get a HINT?? LMAO

Some of these guys are more comical than the cartoons bro!

Back