The Kiss

OlderCouple88

Couple
From
UK
During my Wifes career as a Hotwife, I mainly used to drop Her off at Her boyfriends apartment ( Actually His brothers apartment in Canary Wharf ) Who was an Officer in the Royal Navy and at sea for a lot of the time, and so my Wife and His brother used it as a fuck base.
When His Brother was not at sea, He was not allowed to use it, So they had to use a hotel, as we had Children, so could not come round our house.
So they would occasionally use a hotel.
The point is, that the sight and feeling of anticipation that both my Wife and I got from the time We left home, and the journey into London, Her saying things to me like “ Oh! I cannot wait to feel that massive cock in me, can’t you go a bit quicker” used to drive me mad.
But the real thrill of getting to the Hotel, kissing me bye bye, getting out of the car.
Now this was winter !
The sight of my Wife walking towards him in a fawn camel coat and black high heeled shoes and stockings, and walking up to him and embracing Him and then the long lingering kiss.
This used to drive me mad to watch them!!!.
Then Her turning round and giving me a wave goodbye before entering the Hotel, to await what was waiting for Her.
Then the drive home on my own, The children were at their grandparents or staying with their friends.
The feeling of walking into an empty house,me knowing by now She was having sex with Her exceptionally well hung lover or possibly some of his friends might be there or ocassionally other bi/ lesbian woman.
Sitting at home on my own , waiting for a phone call from Her , to tell me what was happening, used heighten my excitement.
When I got the phone call,( She always rang at some point to tell me what was happening or going to happen ).
Now this happened usually twice a month when the Children were younger, reducing to when She/We could get away with it,as our Children got older.
Then came the age where She could send me a short video clip of Her in action.
( Now we are not in the lifestyle because We are just to old, I wish I had kept some of the video’s as now they would be precious, but when She decided She wanted to stop She insisted that anything appertaining to our lifestyle then was gotten rid of.)
I do not know what was the best bit for me ?
The dropping Her off or the picking Her up after a fuck session ???.
The sexual excitment for me , I guess was what sort of mood I was in.
I was such a lucky guy Having an extremely good looking Wife, Who was an exhibitionist and submissive plaything for Her BBC bulls and me.
She always absolutely loved sex from a very young age, She was never afraid to try anything.
The amount of times when I have picked Her up after a night/nights of being fucked, and getting in the car and still having cum running out or Her, or fairly dry if other girls had been their and cleaned Her up first.
The big problem for me, is that it all has to stop sometime, as,at some point you just get to old.
Which is where We are both at now.
I do enjoy reading the posts of some like minded people on here , and think Oh! Yes I/We have been there many times 👌😜

Last edited:
Back