The Kings-Bull Club

A regular fantasy of mine, not so much now I'm divorced, involves my (ex) hubby. He was always too clingy and boring. I imagined that we had not been intimate for months, which contained an element of truth due to his occasional inability to perform.
I created a scenario in my head (which doesn't really come to a conclusion, but made me wet.) It is as follows:
My husband drives us to an African club in our area. It is still daylight, just. We sit in the car park for a long time, trying to get the courage to enter and discussing the separate roles we know are about to play.
Sometimes I have him locked in a chastity cage already, and I inspect it. But usually that is put on him by the ladies. (which I will come to)
We finally get the courage to enter the King-Bulls Club, where I'm given a warm welcome by the gorgeously powerful-looking men inside.
My husband is not so welcomed. A gathering of large, elderly Nigerian woman start jostling him, barking orders.
My husband is ordered to strip in front of us all and his penis has really shriveled by this time - the men are highly amused. (I actually feel a bit sorry for him now!)
The women measure him up for the right cage (small!) and once it is on, they collar him and drive him towards the kitchen to do the lowest of jobs. As the men switch back to me, and give me all the wonderful attention, I catch a glimpse of other white guys. They are too, collared like my husband - one is sweeping the floor. All the time the mature women are loudly showing aggressive intentions towards these cowering wimps - including my ex.
Back to me though, I'm getting all the attention. Three of the best-looking men, two linking my arms, take me into the lounge. We sit and all eyes in the room are on me. We chat and laugh, they are all competing for my attention and approval of their jokes etc. I flirt, tease and use all my charm to torment and frustrate them. I know, later, at least one of them is going to be inside me. Now I'm feeling wet just writing this.
As it gets darker and the room fills I can see the crowd is just made up of black men and white women.
In the dark, with the music playing loudly, I catch a glimpse of my husband. He is still naked, his ankles are chained as well as having the collar. He shuffles past our table carrying a tray of champagne to the next table. I am so embarrassed. As he shuffles back to bring some more, one of my suitors clicks his fingers and my husband comes to us. It is then he realizes it's me. He looks so forlorn, and definitely not enjoying himself like me.
I am eventually taken to another area, a corridor that has small rooms with curtains. It is in one of these rooms where my hubby is ordered to undress me before I'm instructed to lay on an a black padded operation-like bed with stirrups.
I've never managed to get past this stage of the story - perhaps someone could help me?

A regular fantasy of mine, not so much now I'm divorced, involves my (ex) hubby. He was always too clingy and boring. I imagined that we had not been intimate for months, which contained an element of truth due to his occasional inability to perform.
I created a scenario in my head (which doesn't really come to a conclusion, but made me wet.) It is as follows:
My husband drives us to an African club in our area. It is still daylight, just. We sit in the car park for a long time, trying to get the courage to enter and discussing the separate roles we know are about to play.
Sometimes I have him locked in a chastity cage already, and I inspect it. But usually that is put on him by the ladies. (which I will come to)
We finally get the courage to enter the King-Bulls Club, where I'm given a warm welcome by the gorgeously powerful-looking men inside.
My husband is not so welcomed. A gathering of large, elderly Nigerian woman start jostling him, barking orders.
My husband is ordered to strip in front of us all and his penis has really shriveled by this time - the men are highly amused. (I actually feel a bit sorry for him now!)
The women measure him up for the right cage (small!) and once it is on, they collar him and drive him towards the kitchen to do the lowest of jobs. As the men switch back to me, and give me all the wonderful attention, I catch a glimpse of other white guys. They are too, collared like my husband - one is sweeping the floor. All the time the mature women are loudly showing aggressive intentions towards these cowering wimps - including my ex.
Back to me though, I'm getting all the attention. Three of the best-looking men, two linking my arms, take me into the lounge. We sit and all eyes in the room are on me. We chat and laugh, they are all competing for my attention and approval of their jokes etc. I flirt, tease and use all my charm to torment and frustrate them. I know, later, at least one of them is going to be inside me. Now I'm feeling wet just writing this.
As it gets darker and the room fills I can see the crowd is just made up of black men and white women.
In the dark, with the music playing loudly, I catch a glimpse of my husband. He is still naked, his ankles are chained as well as having the collar. He shuffles past our table carrying a tray of champagne to the next table. I am so embarrassed. As he shuffles back to bring some more, one of my suitors clicks his fingers and my husband comes to us. It is then he realizes it's me. He looks so forlorn, and definitely not enjoying himself like me.
I am eventually taken to another area, a corridor that has small rooms with curtains. It is in one of these rooms where my hubby is ordered to undress me before I'm instructed to lay on an a black padded operation-like bed with stirrups.
I've never managed to get past this stage of the story - perhaps someone could help me?
You were fucked by several large black cocks!!
Perfect hotwife..

Back