The joy of being cuckolded

The numbers continue to grow. Twenty years ago it was still hushed and the bold, brave few married interracial sluts easily got our attention. Many actually believed the idea of interracial cuckoldry and pussy free cuckolds was made up, fictional. Fast forward to the 2020's and it is not thousands, but tens of thousands of married white women who exclusively fuck black men, leaving their husbands pussy free.

The surge is truly on. So many white women not only fuck only black men, but many also keep hubby pussy free. Many husbands now experience permanent chastity, others live with chastity cages, plugged bottoms or get feminized. What was once extreme is becoming normalized. Many of us have progressed beyond enforced chastity to servicing black men with our mouths and bottoms. Far more wives than anyone realizes, bear children by black men.

This will only grow. Whether it is the myth of cock size, BS fairy tales abut "BNWO"," reparations or whatever gets some stroke time, the phenomenon is genuine and, for many of us feminized sissies, it is just the route life takes: satisfied wives, thrilled black men and for us, adjusting to life sucking and getting fucked by black men. That may seem extreme to some, but for tens of thousands of white males, eventually we come round to this reality.

I for one get why and how this happens. 15 years pussy free and nearly years as many sucking black men and taking them deep inside my "pussy" and I find myself craving cock constantly.
Same here I crave black cock and want my mature wife to take her first and want black only we are in central pa

Attachments

• 27F3C0A0-A1A3-4DD4-B5A1-5A43A0643811.jpeg
    27F3C0A0-A1A3-4DD4-B5A1-5A43A0643811.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 88
Same here I crave black cock and want my mature wife to take her first and want black only we are in central pa
I love mature wives that find themselves crazily hooked on new cock , and hubbies that accept that she needs and deserves the thrill of a new bigger cock and found a split wide n full of cum wife feels great when he reclaims her, many wives give seconds to hubby n enjoy teasing him that he's lucky 2b inside her

I love mature wives that find themselves crazily hooked on new cock , and hubbies that accept that she needs and deserves the thrill of a new bigger cock and found a split wide n full of cum wife feels great when he reclaims her, many wives give seconds to hubby n enjoy teasing him that he's lucky 2b inside her
I think you should keep both hands on the keyboard! You were obviously playing with your pud while you typed that!

The numbers continue to grow. Twenty years ago it was still hushed and the bold, brave few married interracial sluts easily got our attention. Many actually believed the idea of interracial cuckoldry and pussy free cuckolds was made up, fictional. Fast forward to the 2020's and it is not thousands, but tens of thousands of married white women who exclusively fuck black men, leaving their husbands pussy free.

The surge is truly on. So many white women not only fuck only black men, but many also keep hubby pussy free. Many husbands now experience permanent chastity, others live with chastity cages, plugged bottoms or get feminized. What was once extreme is becoming normalized. Many of us have progressed beyond enforced chastity to servicing black men with our mouths and bottoms. Far more wives than anyone realizes, bear children by black men.

This will only grow. Whether it is the myth of cock size, BS fairy tales abut "BNWO"," reparations or whatever gets some stroke time, the phenomenon is genuine and, for many of us feminized sissies, it is just the route life takes: satisfied wives, thrilled black men and for us, adjusting to life sucking and getting fucked by black men. That may seem extreme to some, but for tens of thousands of white males, eventually we come round to this reality.

I for one get why and how this happens. 15 years pussy free and nearly years as many sucking black men and taking them deep inside my "pussy" and I find myself craving cock constantly.
As long as this lifestyle provides the strongest cum for females and males it will continue to grow. It’s like the ******* game - customers always go to the most potent *******.

You’re on the money. All of my wife’s friends in the neighborhood now are blacked and proud of it and their hubbies are permanently pussyfree. So we’ve become cocksucking cucks. That’s the role for white hubbies in the BNWO. And we richly deserve it.
with most couples wanting to keep their love lives private, how is it such common knowledge among your neighbors?

are there parties that you all attend as a group? do the wives get together & compare notes? do the husbands get together to compare notes?

do the wives socialize among themselves while partying with their dates(double dating in public)?

Reactions: wit
One bull is fucking all of the wives and has bragged about it all around the neighborhood so it’s no secret. The wives are friends so they compare notes but don’t get together as a group. The cucks do for mutual support and sexual release since pussy is permanently denied to us.
ok, thanx. how long did it take for him to sample all the wives & how many wives are included? where do they meet? are there other black guys, involved, or just one. how long has this been going on?

Reactions: wit
Back