The girl from the bar and the replace bull

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Recently I met a girl at a bar and the after some chit chat mentioned the fact I was into sharing my partner sexually. This was bc she and her guy friend were having a talk about what gender has it harder in dating. It wasn't my first time turning the conversation with a woman into a chat about sexual fetishes. It is quite simple to do. Later on in the night, we are in her bed at her place together and after explaining to her a little about my cuck past asks what I actually do in the bedroom.

As I lay there wondering how to word this so as not to sound super crazy I remember a time that I saw this girl on tinder for around 3 months. We matched bc she was interested in having a more passive sub gut friend. We ended up meeting with each other around 10-12 times in the 3 months and saw a bull 3 times. One evening our bull her was going out of time for a few months but know someone to replace him. This is when after a pretty good evening with the three of us and during sex would make a comment that to this day makes me question my desire for cuckolding.

Back