The Day I Became Hooked On White Women

gregrice

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US
First, let me say that I don't care about the race of the person I'm dating (I've been with black, white and Asian women). However, I'll be lying if I said I didn't enjoy having sex with white women the most.

It all started when I was 23 and a white woman I met hooked up. During sex, she went down on me as I laid flat on the bed. I remember titling my head up and a bunch of dopamine rushed to my head after seeing the skin contrast. I still get horney thinking about it. And it happens often whenever I'm with a white woman. And I'll be honest, as someone with full lips, I like kissing woman with thin lips. It turns me and them on.

First, let me say that I don't care about the race of the person I'm dating (I've been with black, white and Asian women). However, I'll be lying if I said I didn't enjoy having sex with white women the most.

It all started when I was 23 and a white woman I met hooked up. During sex, she went down on me as I laid flat on the bed. I remember titling my head up and a bunch of dopamine rushed to my head after seeing the skin contrast. I still get horney thinking about it. And it happens often whenever I'm with a white woman. And I'll be honest, as someone with full lips, I like kissing woman with thin lips. It turns me and them on.
I’m glad. It’s hard to have younger black men get interested in older white married womed

I agree, it’s that energy. My similar experience is how turned on this white woman was for me. She had to have me. I could feel the lust in her body for me during the foreplay when she hummed on my cock. I felt it through my jeans and I just had to have her by then. It’s intoxicating. ( As I type this, I’m a black man that’s married to a black woman yet I can’t resist the temptation of white women.). And when I finally fucked this woman she laid on the floor, flat on her back and took every inch of my black cock in a submissive manner that I’ll never forget.

Back