The Dangers of Spying on your Wife

An oblivious cuckold learns the secret behind his happy marriage. Includes infidelity, humiliation, etc... :)

Danny's marriage to Adriana had never been better. This was remarkable because just a few months earlier, Danny was laying awake at night paralyzed by fears that they were hurtling towards divorce. This isn't to say that there has ever been any love lost between them. Adriana and Danny were high school sweethearts, they got married at 18 and until recently neither ever looked back. Adriana was the indisputable Queen of their high school, who had everyone vying for her attention, but she never let it make her egotistical, and she has remained a confident but kind and cheerful woman. Danny wasn't unattractive himself, but was nerdy enough that him winning her heart became a big story at their school. Luckily he rose to the occasion and got a great paying job in tech while learning to cook and fix cars to support his wife while she worked only occasionally, mostly pursuing pet projects.

While they had a happy and loving relationship, after 10 years of marriage at the age of 28, Adriana became restless. She loved her husband, and he always put her on a pedestal. However their friends had mostly since moved away, and she had grown bored and craving for her old single party life. Eventually it was enough for her to bring up the idea of a separation.

Danny was thankful that Adriana met her new college aged girlfriend Brooke and particularly that she introduced his wife to her new best friend, Dion. Dion was a 21 year old student and a regular at their gym. Adriana was quickly accepted into a social circle of younger people attending the local college, and began spending most of her nights out with them. This had clearly somehow satisfied her craving, and the state of their marriage skyrocketed.

It's true that she often came home giggling and ******* obscene hours of the night. However who was Danny to complain when she would almost invariably become intimate with him, with more passion than he knew she had in her. He was usually invited, though his introverted nature meant more often than not he chose to stay home.

Danny had to admit he was a little embarrassed to be the smallest of the four. He was only 5'7, with his wife and her friend a full 3-4 inches taller. Dion, at 6'3 with a muscular frame, made the contrast particularly stark with his slight body. Dion was friendly with him, but often embarrassed Danny by jokingly but physically grabbing him or picking him up. He also ribbed Danny by referring to him as "Boy" or pretending to be older than him. On these occasions Danny's wife was considerate enough to at least cover her laughter with her hands. She was always amused by Dion's boastful nature, Danny would often find she had run off with him for some reason while Brooke held him tied down in conversation, and Danny wouldn't find them until later in the night.

Danny's wish had come true. He only began to have a hint of a doubt when his friends learned about Dion. He got messages calling him naive, saying she's going to cheat on him, and repeating old rumors about the sexual prowess of Black men. He told himself that his wife had a dominant personality, and she wouldn't want a loud alpha guy like him, but he still began to feel uneasy.

---------------------------------------------------

Adriana snickered into her phone. She was sitting on the toilet seat texting with Dion, who was expected over their house in an hour. She was oblivious to the slight annoyance of her husband, who was beneath her as he had done many times before, carefully shaving his wife's leg. The leg he wasn't holding, already shaven, was resting with her foot on his shoulder, as if it clearly belonged there.

"Dion's so funny!" she cackled "He said he wants you to wash his car. Can you believe it, who would even think of asking for that? The way he jokes with you is so funny."

Danny kept focus on his work while he replied glumly, "Well I can see why he'd think that, you've already got me stuck doing his laundry."

"Awww come on sweetie that's different! It just costs money to do laundry there, so he might as well throw his stuff with ours since he's over so often already. Besides, I help with laundry too!"

"Not since you met these new friends you haven't" he insisted, "you've been out late so much I've taken over most of the housework."

Adriana blushed. "Uhh... haha, I guess you're right come to think of it... Sorry sweetie. Anyways the school year is ending for them so the parties are ramping up, in a few weeks I'll be able to pitch in more again."

"Speaking of which, I have something to ask you." she continued. "Dion is going to have to go back to his parent's place far away for the summer when dorms close, which means we won't be able to see him. He'd rather stay here with his friends, but he doesn't want to waste the money. What do you think about letting him crash here for the summer?"

Danny's eyes widened. "Uhhh"

"Oh don't be like that!" His wife cooed, a flirtatious smirk on her face. She began to rub his chest with her foot. "Just think about it... you like making me happy don't you."

Danny smiled and nodded. He finished up shaving her shapely legs while she bantered with Dion, giggling at inside jokes he wasn't in on.

---------------------------------------

Danny was out washing his car when Dion arrived. His wife put the idea in his head, and some sudden rains had caused all the cars to be splashed with mud anyways, he had been putting this off. When he pulled in, Danny noted that Dion clearly had been putting off washing due to his social life, he wasn't surprised Dion wasn't looking forward to washing it.

Adriana ran out the front door and into his arms. He lifted her slightly off the ground, making her squeal and laugh. He kept an arm around her shoulders as he addressed me.

"Good to see you Danny. I see Adriana told you I need you to wash my car, glad to see you warming up." Adriana playfully smacked him on the chest.

"Shut up Dion!" she scolded, though they could both see she was holding back a smile. "He's not here to be your bitch."

"Could have fooled me!" He smiled. "Nah, but I'm playing around. If I thought he was my bitch I'd make him change my oil too, since you say he's good at that *******... Oh but that reminds me, change my oil too boy, here's the keys!" He quickly tossed his car keys at Danny, who caught them on instinct.

Red faced, Adriana played it off. "Haha aww sweetie just go out to a bar or something! Dion and I just... need some privacy to practice for a play he's doing. We have to focus so just make sure to text me before coming in. See you in a few hours!"

Dion led Danny's wife to the door with a hand on the small of her back. "The adults just need some alone time boy, no need to bother us!" He joked. "Do well on my car and maybe I'll give you a dollar."

She pulled him inside by his shirt, now openly laughing, to prevent him from saying more.

----------------------------

Danny just needed to put his mind at peace. The window to their bedroom was low enough that it could be reached by a small ladder, and he hastily climbed into his own bedroom to hide. They would practice out in the living room where there's space, he reasoned, and he'd have plenty of time to hide if they came down the hall.

He was shocked when after only a few minutes he heard Dion's lumbering footsteps coming down the hall, along with his wife exclaiming "Wait babe, waiiit!"

Danny was just able to leap under his own bed before they burst in. His wife's vanity mirror gave him a good view of the bed and doorway, but he was well hidden. His jaw dropped at the sight.

Dion stood triumphantly in the door frame, with the love of Danny's life slung over his shoulder. Her tight jeans had been lowered, and Dion was holding her legs with one hand and had grabbed a handful of her round ass with the other.

Danny watched horror struck as he spanked her ass while she feigned protest, kicking her feet excitedly. When he let her down she melted into his arms, groping his chest greedily. It was only then that Danny noticed that Dion was wearing his own silk robe. Adriana brushed the fabric.

"Why do you have to wear my hubby's things, and disrespect him all the time." she pouted. "You're going to get us caught!"

"Disrespectful is the way you kissed him after that treat you gave me in a certain bar's bathroom last week. You're also about to ride this dick while he washes my car"

"I didn't try to do that, I just always kiss my husband! Plus he's not gonna do that, he's not a total pushover. I told him you were joking."

"It might be funny, but I wasn't joking. He's gonna do it. He's my boy, you'll see. Don't worry about it anyways. It just turns me on so much to fuck a married woman, to see women break their vows just for a night of this dick, that's why I rub it in. That's why I always fuck you in your bedroom. I won't get us caught. But asking me to respect him? Can't do it. Can't respect a man who can't satisfy his woman. If he was a real man I wouldn't have been able to take this pussy so easy." His hand trailed down to her panties. "He ought to be calling me Sir..."

She smacked the hand away. "You're dreaming. And don't talk like you own this pussy."

"I don't?" He chuckled, clearly not convinced. "How about this, if he washes my car like I said, and agrees to let me stay here like I said, then you have to stop giving me ******* about clowning on your white boy. Deal?"

"Well if he did that he'd really be your bitch, so I guess so!"

"Deal."

Adriana blushed and looked away, but soon looked back at him with a guilty look of arousal. "So it really turns you on to get one over on him? Okay, I have a surprise for you, just wait here."

Adriana went to her walk in closet and shut the door. Dion hummed to himself happily and walked towards the bed. Danny saw his dark bare feet turn, and the bed creaked and shifted as Dion sat down. Danny realized the bed wasn't made to have someone under it as it bent under the weight, coming down only a few inches from his face.

'No, it can't possibly be true!' Danny panicked, in complete denial. 'This must be just part of the play, that's it... the bedroom is just more believable. After this scene they'll cut and retry it, I just know it.

Above him Danny heard some glass clinking above him. After a few moments when the smell hit him Danny realized dimly that Dion had helped himself to one of the joints Danny had by the bed that he used to sleep. "Hell you better stay married..." Dion mumbled to himself, exhaling. "I don't pay for ******* this way."

His wife emerged, and lounged in the doorway, modeling for Dion. Her large breasts were bared, and she wore nothing but a lacy bit of black crotch-less lingerie.

All the hope drained from Danny. His marriage was over and he was trapped here. He knew he should come out and say something, but sheer cowardice held him back. Once he came out he was certain Dion would kick his ass, and what would happen after that? He just prayed to wake up. But wait, he knew that lingerie...

"You like it?" she asked, somewhat bashful. Danny couldn't recognize his domineering wife.

"Fuck yes, this is my surprise?"

"Yes, my husband got me this lingerie years ago... He actually got it as a birthday present for ME, can you believe that? I was so mad I've never worn it for him, I'm sure he thinks I threw it out. Really I thought it was too whorish, but I figured you would like it." She blushed. "So you're getting to enjoy what he bought and he won't."

Tears filled Danny's eyes.

Dion laughed and applauded. "Hell yeah!" He stood up and untied his robe. "Now get over here woman, and approach how you know I like it."

Danny was transfixed as he watched his normally proud and dominating wife fall to her hands and knees, a submissive pleading look on her face. She crawled towards Dion like a cat, and he allowed the robe to drop. He had been naked under Danny's robe.

Any hope of this white boy competing vanished. Dion had a shockingly sculpted frame for a young man his age, and Danny almost made an audible sound at the reveal of his already erect dick. It must have been twice the size of his almost 5" cock in all categories. His wife moaned, losing composure, and before he could process what was happening Dion's dick disappeared down his wife's throat.

She hungrily deepthroated the stud while he moaned, grabbing his ass cheeks lustily. He grabbed a fistful of hair and whistled his approval. "Yeah I know, good to have a man in the house again huh?"

Adriana didn't seem to hear him, she was entranced and in turn Danny was entranced watching her. She worked furiously, taking every inch until his balls pressed against her chin, before retreating to take a gasping breath, licking the head to keep him pleased. "Fuck, thank you for shaving these balls baby, you're the best." She stroked his dick with one hand and began licking the smooth soft skin of his sack before finally taking a nut into her mouth, her eyes watching him with fierce arousal and submission.

"Use your other hand ho, you know the rules." Adriana's eyes flashed, amused, as she switched the hand stroking his dick. She was now using the hand with her wedding ring to please him. It glinted mockingly at Danny through the mirror.

Danny realized he was aroused. How could that be??? His wife was cheating on him and he was trapped watching, this was the worst moment of his life... right? 'Not her life', he realized mutely. 'She couldn't be happier. I've never seen her so turned on. She's hypnotic.' Danny just kept watching.

Dion motioned for her to get up, and Adriana cheerfully jumped on the bed. In the mirror Danny could see her position herself in doggy style, perking her ass up in the air. She giggled, brimming with anticipation. The bed creaked loudly as Dion joined her in bed and finally prepared to mount his lover.

Dion let the head of his dick trace patterns in the lips of his her pussy. She whimpered. He grabbed both hides of her hips confidently and entered, beginning his thrusts at a quick pace. "Fuck yes baby I needed this" Adriana crowed thankfully. Dion's thrusts made an audible smacking sound against her pussy. He began slapping her ass as he picked up steam.

Danny alternated between watching the show in the mirror and watching the bed move above him. He was awestruck by the power, like a soldier experiencing artillery for the first time. The entire bed rocked with every movement, slamming the bed frame against the wall. Looking back at the mirror Danny realized Dion was no longer on his knees, but had gotten to his feet to crouch over his wife. He was thrusting with all his might, holding my wife's face into the pillow with one hand as she let out a low possessed wail of pleasure.

-------------------------------

Danny will never know how long he was under that bed. If he was told it had been a full day he wouldn't be surprised. All he knew was that Dion fucked his wife for longer than he ever had, harder than he ever had, in more positions than he knew existed. Danny could not help but notice the size of his arms as he handled Adriana, the rippling muscles in his back, legs, and glutes which never wavered or slowed as he thrusted into her. He was born for this, and he had trained for this. Danny had begun to blame himself and his own inferiority, but as he kept watching the guilt melted away. It wasn't that he didn't try, he just never had a chance at competing. Even if he went to the gym everyday, ate right, worked on his charm... he would never be able to fuck like this. He would never be able to satisfy her in this one critical way. However thanks to Dion, he didn't have to.

He could have convinced Adriana to leave him at their lowest point, he realized. All he would have had to do was demand it, and she would have chased him anywhere, even if she came to regret it later. However, Dion didn't do that. He just fixed the problem in Danny's marriage. No more restlessness, no more fights, no more nights walking on eggshells around his bored dissatisfied wife. He had hated Dion for taking his wife, but now he was just thankful he was there to be the thrilling lover she needed.

All he really needed from Danny in return was his pride. His masculinity. His ego. He just needed Danny and Adriana to both acknowledge who the better man was. He could do that.

Adriana's voluptuous legs were resting quivering on Dion's shoulders as he kneeled before her in missionary. He rubbed a leg, admiring the shaving job Danny had done just hours ago. He was not inside my wife. Instead he was playfully dropping the head of his dick on her pussy, eyes her with amusement as she whimpered.

"Who's the man of this house?" He asked, rubbing his dick against her folds, still denying her penetration.

She whimpered. "Please baby I'm so close to cumming..."

"Then answer me." he insisted, still teasing. "Who's the man of this house?

"You are baby..." he rewarded her by thrusting into her quickly, causing her to scream in delight.

"Who's the best fuck you've ever had?"

"You are!"

With every right answer Dion rewarded her with an increased tempo.

"Who owns this fucking pussy?"

"You do!" She finally admitted, tears of joy falling down her face.

"Not your husband?"

"No... you own this pussy baby..." she gasped.

Why's that?"

"Because you fuck better, you're bigger, you're sexier, fuck you're perfect!" she cried.

Dion bent her begs back so they were near her head, preparing to fuck her deeply for the finale.

"What is he compared to me."

His wife, desperate to cum, lost all composure. "He's a fucking boy, he's your little bitch. You're a King. That's why I need you to fuck me. You're the man of the house, this is your bed, he should be washing your car and calling you Sir... now please, please fuck me!" She begged, wailing.

Dion was satisfied. He roughly seized Adriana and gave her everything he had. The entire room shook with the commotion, and a glass of water on the nightstand fell on the floor and shattered. The ******* of the bouncing made the bottom of the bed actually hit Danny's nose, making him turn his head. Adriana tightened her legs in a vice around Dion and let out a peal of pleasure that Danny would never forget. She collapsed on the bed, spent and exhilarated.

Dion had not quite cum yet, but pulled out and started jerking his dick. "Baby, you know where I'm cumming, you agreed earlier."

Adriana laughed, flushed and deliriously happy. "Oh that's right. She got a mischievous grin and posed herself luxuriously, flipping her hair like a model. She brought one hand up and presented it to him as if she were Vanna White presenting a prize, or an aristocratic lady proffering her hand to be kissed.

Instead of kissing her hand, Dion furiously increased his strokes. "God, what a nice fucking ring he got you, let me make it even better."

Danny remained thankful to Dion, but he still trembled as Dion levied his final insult. He placed his dick against her hand and came, covered her engagement ring in a thick load of cum. Adriana, her inhibitions long gone, laughed hysterically at the sight, at their shared debauchery. She licked her hand. "Oh sorry Danny..." she cooed mainly to herself. "I just couldn't help myself!" The lovers laughed together.

After laying for a while Dion demanded my wife make him some eggs and that he might want a "Round 2". When Dion went to the bathroom, Danny took the chance to finally escape out the back window. However, he wasn't going far. He knew exactly what he had to do, what he should have been doing instead of spying on his wife. He picked up the bucket and rags that he had used to clean his car and brought them over to Dion's mud encrusted car, sighing with resignation.

When Adriana answered his text and allowed him back inside, they were both waiting for him on the couch, big smiles on their faces. Dion was resting an arm around her.

"Hey sweetie!" Adriana exclaimed. She was truly happy to see him. He could tell. "Where did you go around town?"

"Oh, well..." He looked away. "After washing Dion's car and changing his oil I saw that his interior was dirty too, so I vacuumed it. I didn't have much time to go to the store.

Adriana gasped while Dion grinned.

"Sweetie!" she exclaimed, getting red. "That was a JOKE! You didn't have to do that.

"I was happy to do it for Dion. He's been a great friend for you. As a matter of fact, I was thinking while I was out there. " Danny insisted, filled with odd confidence. "Dion, I'd be honored if you stayed here for the summer. Don't worry about rent or food or anything, please consider yourself our guest. Anything you need just ask."

Dion brought his feet up and rested them on the coffee table. "Glad to hear it. As a matter of fact, why don't you get me a beer from downstairs. I drank all the ones you had up here, and I'm feeling worn out. You're also running low on weed, make sure you stock up for me soon.

"You got it Sir. Coming right up." Before he left Danny walked over to his wife, grabbed her hand, and left a loving kiss on her ring before going to fetch the beer.

Dion looked over at Adriana gloatingly for a moment. She met his gaze and smiled back, eyes full of wonder and anticipation.

Last edited:
An oblivious cuckold learns the secret behind his happy marriage. Includes infidelity, humiliation, etc... :)

Danny's marriage to Adriana had never been better. This was remarkable because just a few months earlier, Danny was laying awake at night paralyzed by fears that they were hurtling towards divorce. This isn't to say that there has ever been any love lost between them. Adriana and Danny were high school sweethearts, they got married at 18 and until recently neither ever looked back. Adriana was the indisputable Queen of their high school, who had everyone vying for her attention, but she never let it make her egotistical, and she has remained a confident but kind and cheerful woman. Danny wasn't unattractive himself, but was nerdy enough that him winning her heart became a big story at their school. Luckily he rose to the occasion and got a great paying job in tech while learning to cook and fix cars to support his wife while she worked only occasionally, mostly pursuing pet projects.

While they had a happy and loving relationship, after 10 years of marriage at the age of 28, Adriana became restless. She loved her husband, and he always put her on a pedestal. However their friends had mostly since moved away, and she had grown bored and craving for her old single party life. Eventually it was enough for her to bring up the idea of a separation.

Danny was thankful that Adriana met her new college aged girlfriend Brooke and particularly that she introduced his wife to her new best friend, Dion. Dion was a 21 year old student and a regular at their gym. Adriana was quickly accepted into a social circle of younger people attending the local college, and began spending most of her nights out with them. This had clearly somehow satisfied her craving, and the state of their marriage skyrocketed.

It's true that she often came home giggling and ******* obscene hours of the night. However who was Danny to complain when she would almost invariably become intimate with him, with more passion than he knew she had in her. He was usually invited, though his introverted nature meant more often than not he chose to stay home.

Danny had to admit he was a little embarrassed to be the smallest of the four. He was only 5'7, with his wife and her friend a full 3-4 inches taller. Dion, at 6'3 with a muscular frame, made the contrast particularly stark with his slight body. Dion was friendly with him, but often embarrassed Danny by jokingly but physically grabbing him or picking him up. He also ribbed Danny by referring to him as "Boy" or pretending to be older than him. On these occasions Danny's wife was considerate enough to at least cover her laughter with her hands. She was always amused by Dion's boastful nature, Danny would often find she had run off with him for some reason while Brooke held him tied down in conversation, and Danny wouldn't find them until later in the night.

Danny's wish had come true. He only began to have a hint of a doubt when his friends learned about Dion. He got messages calling him naive, saying she's going to cheat on him, and repeating old rumors about the sexual prowess of Black men. He told himself that his wife had a dominant personality, and she wouldn't want a loud alpha guy like him, but he still began to feel uneasy.

Adriana snickered into her phone. She was sitting on the toilet seat texting with Dion, who was expected over their house in an hour. She was oblivious to the slight annoyance of her husband, who was beneath her as he had done many times before, carefully shaving his wife's leg. The leg he wasn't holding, already shaven, was resting with her foot on his shoulder, as if it clearly belonged there.

"Dion's so funny!" she cackled "He said he wants you to wash his car. Can you believe it, who would even think of asking for that? The way he jokes with you is so funny."

Danny kept focus on his work while he replied glumly, "Well I can see why he'd think that, you've already got me stuck doing his laundry."

"Awww come on sweetie that's different! It just costs money to do laundry there, so he might as well throw his stuff with ours since he's over so often already. Besides, I help with laundry too!"

"Not since you met these new friends you haven't" he insisted, "you've been out late so much I've taken over most of the housework."

Adriana blushed. "Uhh... haha, I guess you're right come to think of it... Sorry sweetie. Anyways the school year is ending for them so the parties are ramping up, in a few weeks I'll be able to pitch in more again."

"Speaking of which, I have something to ask you." she continued. "Dion is going to have to go back to his parent's place far away for the summer when dorms close, which means we won't be able to see him. He'd rather stay here with his friends, but he doesn't want to waste the money. What do you think about letting him crash here for the summer?"

"Oh don't be like that!" His wife cooed, a flirtatious smirk on her face. She began to rub his chest with her foot. "Just think about it... you like making me happy don't you."

Danny smiled and nodded. He finished up shaving her shapely legs while she bantered with Dion, giggling at inside jokes he wasn't in on.

Danny was out washing his car when Dion arrived. His wife put the idea in his head, and some sudden rains had caused all the cars to be splashed with mud anyways, he had been putting this off. When he pulled in, Danny noted that Dion clearly had been putting off washing due to his social life, he wasn't surprised Dion wasn't looking forward to washing it.

Adriana ran out the front door and into his arms. He lifted her slightly off the ground, making her squeal and laugh. He kept an arm around her shoulders as he addressed me.

"Good to see you Danny. I see Adriana told you I need you to wash my car, glad to see you warming up." Adriana playfully smacked him on the chest.

"Shut up Dion!" she scolded, though they could both see she was holding back a smile. "He's not here to be your bitch."

"Could have fooled me!" He smiled. "Nah, but I'm playing around. If I thought he was my bitch I'd make him change my oil too, since you say he's good at that *******... Oh but that reminds me, change my oil too boy, here's the keys!" He quickly tossed his car keys at Danny, who caught them on instinct.

Red faced, Adriana played it off. "Haha aww sweetie just go out to a bar or something! Dion and I just... need some privacy to practice for a play he's doing. We have to focus so just make sure to text me before coming in. See you in a few hours!"

Dion led Danny's wife to the door with a hand on the small of her back. "The adults just need some alone time boy, no need to bother us!" He joked. "Do well on my car and maybe I'll give you a dollar."

She pulled him inside by his shirt, now openly laughing, to prevent him from saying more.

Danny just needed to put his mind at peace. The window to their bedroom was low enough that it could be reached by a small ladder, and he hastily climbed into his own bedroom to hide. They would practice out in the living room where there's space, he reasoned, and he'd have plenty of time to hide if they came down the hall.

He was shocked when after only a few minutes he heard Dion's lumbering footsteps coming down the hall, along with his wife exclaiming "Wait babe, waiiit!"

Danny was just able to leap under his own bed before they burst in. His wife's vanity mirror gave him a good view of the bed and doorway, but he was well hidden. His jaw dropped at the sight.

Dion stood triumphantly in the door frame, with the love of Danny's life slung over his shoulder. Her tight jeans had been lowered, and Dion was holding her legs with one hand and had grabbed a handful of her round ass with the other.

Danny watched horror struck as he spanked her ass while she feigned protest, kicking her feet excitedly. When he let her down she melted into his arms, groping his chest greedily. It was only then that Danny noticed that Dion was wearing his own silk robe. Adriana brushed the fabric.

"Why do you have to wear my hubby's things, and disrespect him all the time." she pouted. "You're going to get us caught!"

"Disrespectful is the way you kissed him after that treat you gave me in a certain bar's bathroom last week. You're also about to ride this dick while he washes my car"

"I didn't try to do that, I just always kiss my husband! Plus he's not gonna do that, he's not a total pushover. I told him you were joking."

"It might be funny, but I wasn't joking. He's gonna do it. He's my boy, you'll see. Don't worry about it anyways. It just turns me on so much to fuck a married woman, to see women break their vows just for a night of this dick, that's why I rub it in. That's why I always fuck you in your bedroom. I won't get us caught. But asking me to respect him? Can't do it. Can't respect a man who can't satisfy his woman. If he was a real man I wouldn't have been able to take this pussy so easy." His hand trailed down to her panties. "He ought to be calling me Sir..."

She smacked the hand away. "You're dreaming. And don't talk like you own this pussy."

"I don't?" He chuckled, clearly not convinced. "How about this, if he washes my car like I said, and agrees to let me stay here like I said, then you have to stop giving me ******* about clowning on your white boy. Deal?"

"Deal."

Adriana blushed and looked away, but soon looked back at him with a guilty look of arousal. "So it really turns you on to get one over on him? Okay, I have a surprise for you, just wait here."

Adriana went to her walk in closet and shut the door. Dion hummed to himself happily and walked towards the bed. Danny saw his dark bare feet turn, and the bed creaked and shifted as Dion sat down. Danny realized the bed wasn't made to have someone under it as it bent under the weight, coming down only a few inches from his face.

'No, it can't possibly be true!' Danny panicked, in complete denial. 'This must be just part of the play, that's it... the bedroom is just more believable. After this scene they'll cut and retry it, I just know it.

Above him Danny heard some glass clinking above him. After a few moments when the smell hit him Danny realized dimly that Dion had helped himself to one of the joints Danny had by the bed that he used to sleep. "Hell you better stay married..." Dion mumbled to himself, exhaling. "I don't pay for ******* this way."

His wife emerged, and lounged in the doorway, modeling for Dion. Her large breasts were bared, and she wore nothing but a lacy bit of black crotch-less lingerie.

All the hope drained from Danny. His marriage was over and he was trapped here. He knew he should come out and say something, but sheer cowardice held him back. Once he came out he was certain Dion would kick his ass, and what would happen after that? He just prayed to wake up. But wait, he knew that lingerie...

"You like it?" she asked, somewhat bashful. Danny couldn't recognize his domineering wife.

"Yes, my husband got me this lingerie years ago... He actually got it as a birthday present for ME, can you believe that? I was so mad I've never worn it for him, I'm sure he thinks I threw it out. Really I thought it was too whorish, but I figured you would like it." She blushed. "So you're getting to enjoy what he bought and he won't."

Dion laughed and applauded. "Hell yeah!" He stood up and untied his robe. "Now get over here woman, and approach how you know I like it."

Danny was transfixed as he watched his normally proud and dominating wife fall to her hands and knees, a submissive pleading look on her face. She crawled towards Dion like a cat, and he allowed the robe to drop. He had been naked under Danny's robe.

Any hope of this white boy competing vanished. Dion had a shockingly sculpted frame for a young man his age, and Danny almost made an audible sound at the reveal of his already erect dick. It must have been twice the size of his almost 5" cock in all categories. His wife moaned, losing composure, and before he could process what was happening Dion's dick disappeared down his wife's throat.

She hungrily deepthroated the stud while he moaned, grabbing his ass cheeks lustily. He grabbed a fistful of hair and whistled his approval. "Yeah I know, good to have a man in the house again huh?"

Adriana didn't seem to hear him, she was entranced and in turn Danny was entranced watching her. She worked furiously, taking every inch until his balls pressed against her chin, before retreating to take a gasping breath, licking the head to keep him pleased. "Fuck, thank you for shaving these balls baby, you're the best." She stroked his dick with one hand and began licking the smooth soft skin of his sack before finally taking a nut into her mouth, her eyes watching him with fierce arousal and submission.

"Use your other hand ho, you know the rules." Adriana's eyes flashed, amused, as she switched the hand stroking his dick. She was now using the hand with her wedding ring to please him. It glinted mockingly at Danny through the mirror.

Danny realized he was aroused. How could that be??? His wife was cheating on him and he was trapped watching, this was the worst moment of his life... right? 'Not her life', he realized mutely. 'She couldn't be happier. I've never seen her so turned on. She's hypnotic.' Danny just kept watching.

Dion motioned for her to get up, and Adriana cheerfully jumped on the bed. In the mirror Danny could see her position herself in doggy style, perking her ass up in the air. She giggled, brimming with anticipation. The bed creaked loudly as Dion joined her in bed and finally prepared to mount his lover.

Dion let the head of his dick trace patterns in the lips of his her pussy. She whimpered. He grabbed both hides of her hips confidently and entered, beginning his thrusts at a quick pace. "Fuck yes baby I needed this" Adriana crowed thankfully. Dion's thrusts made an audible smacking sound against her pussy. He began slapping her ass as he picked up steam.

Danny alternated between watching the show in the mirror and watching the bed move above him. He was awestruck by the power, like a soldier experiencing artillery for the first time. The entire bed rocked with every movement, slamming the bed frame against the wall. Looking back at the mirror Danny realized Dion was no longer on his knees, but had gotten to his feet to crouch over his wife. He was thrusting with all his might, holding my wife's face into the pillow with one hand as she let out a low possessed wail of pleasure.

Danny will never know how long he was under that bed. If he was told it had been a full day he wouldn't be surprised. All he knew was that Dion fucked his wife for longer than he ever had, harder than he ever had, in more positions than he knew existed. Danny could not help but notice the size of his arms as he handled Adriana, the rippling muscles in his back, legs, and glutes which never wavered or slowed as he thrusted into her. He was born for this, and he had trained for this. Danny had begun to blame himself and his own inferiority, but as he kept watching the guilt melted away. It wasn't that he didn't try, he just never had a chance at competing. Even if he went to the gym everyday, ate right, worked on his charm... he would never be able to fuck like this. He would never be able to satisfy her in this one critical way. However thanks to Dion, he didn't have to.

He could have convinced Adriana to leave him at their lowest point, he realized. All he would have had to do was demand it, and she would have chased him anywhere, even if she came to regret it later. However, Dion didn't do that. He just fixed the problem in Danny's marriage. No more restlessness, no more fights, no more nights walking on eggshells around his bored dissatisfied wife. He had hated Dion for taking his wife, but now he was just thankful he was there to be the thrilling lover she needed.

All he really needed from Danny in return was his pride. His masculinity. His ego. He just needed Danny and Adriana to both acknowledge who the better man was. He could do that.

Adriana's voluptuous legs were resting quivering on Dion's shoulders as he kneeled before her in missionary. He rubbed a leg, admiring the shaving job Danny had done just hours ago. He was not inside my wife. Instead he was playfully dropping the head of his dick on her pussy, eyes her with amusement as she whimpered.

"Who's the man of this house?" He asked, rubbing his dick against her folds, still denying her penetration.

"You are baby..." he rewarded her by thrusting into her quickly, causing her to scream in delight.

"You are!"

"Not your husband?"

Why's that?"

"Because you fuck better, you're bigger, you're sexier, fuck you're perfect!" she cried.

Dion bent her begs back so they were near her head, preparing to fuck her deeply for the finale.

His wife, desperate to cum, lost all composure. "He's a fucking boy, he's your little bitch. You're a King. That's why I need you to fuck me. You're the man of the house, this is your bed, he should be washing your car and calling you Sir... now please, please fuck me!" She begged, wailing.

Dion was satisfied. He roughly seized Adriana and gave her everything he had. The entire room shook with the commotion, and a glass of water on the nightstand fell on the floor and shattered. The ******* of the bouncing made the bottom of the bed actually hit Danny's nose, making him turn his head. Adriana tightened her legs in a vice around Dion and let out a peal of pleasure that Danny would never forget. She collapsed on the bed, spent and exhilarated.

Dion had not quite cum yet, but pulled out and started jerking his dick. "Baby, you know where I'm cumming, you agreed earlier."

Adriana laughed, flushed and deliriously happy. "Oh that's right. She got a mischievous grin and posed herself luxuriously, flipping her hair like a model. She brought one hand up and presented it to him as if she were Vanna White presenting a prize, or an aristocratic lady proffering her hand to be kissed.

Instead of kissing her hand, Dion furiously increased his strokes. "God, what a nice fucking ring he got you, let me make it even better."

Danny remained thankful to Dion, but he still trembled as Dion levied his final insult. He placed his dick against her hand and came, covered her engagement ring in a thick load of cum. Adriana, her inhibitions long gone, laughed hysterically at the sight, at their shared debauchery. She licked her hand. "Oh sorry Danny..." she cooed mainly to herself. "I just couldn't help myself!" The lovers laughed together.

After laying for a while Dion demanded my wife make him some eggs and that he might want a "Round 2". When Dion went to the bathroom, Danny took the chance to finally escape out the back window. However, he wasn't going far. He knew exactly what he had to do, what he should have been doing instead of spying on his wife. He picked up the bucket and rags that he had used to clean his car and brought them over to Dion's mud encrusted car, sighing with resignation.

When Adriana answered his text and allowed him back inside, they were both waiting for him on the couch, big smiles on their faces. Dion was resting an arm around her.

"Hey sweetie!" Adriana exclaimed. She was truly happy to see him. He could tell. "Where did you go around town?"

"Oh, well..." He looked away. "After washing Dion's car and changing his oil I saw that his interior was dirty too, so I vacuumed it. I didn't have much time to go to the store.

"Sweetie!" she exclaimed, getting red. "That was a JOKE! You didn't have to do that.

"I was happy to do it for Dion. He's been a great friend for you. As a matter of fact, I was thinking while I was out there. " Danny insisted, filled with odd confidence. "Dion, I'd be honored if you stayed here for the summer. Don't worry about rent or food or anything, please consider yourself our guest. Anything you need just ask."

Dion brought his feet up and rested them on the coffee table. "Glad to hear it. As a matter of fact, why don't you get me a beer from downstairs. I drank all the ones you had up here, and I'm feeling worn out. You're also running low on weed, make sure you stock up for me soon.

"You got it Sir. Coming right up." Before he left Danny walked over to his wife, grabbed her hand, and left a loving kiss on her ring before going to fetch the beer.

Dion looked over at Adriana gloatingly for a moment. She met his gaze and smiled back, eyes full of wonder and anticipation.
We love this story

"Deal."

"You are!"

"Not your husband?"

Why's that?"

Every hapeless husband's Worst Nightmare, but so beautifully re-created.

Reactions: Ajm
Back