From
UK
Photo Library - 147.jpg
Are you crazy?

Are you out of your ever lovin' mind?

How could you even think such a thing?

Don't I make you happy any more?

How could you ask me such a thing?

Are you trying to tell me about your own infidelity a way to erase your dishonoring the vows you made to me?

There I was, lying in bed next to the only man I have ever deeply loved, feeling my sexual excitement build as he kissed and caressed me. It had been such a beautiful and joyous day. A close friend of mine had gotten married to a very handsome black man. Their wedding was so very beautiful, made more so by the stark contrasts between them. She petite and snow white, he tall, ruggedly built and ebony black.

The wine, the stimulation of wedding, the evening's entertainment and now my husbands touch had brought me to a fever pitch and suddenly out of the blue, he is asking me if I had ever desired to have sex with another man since we had been married. NO - OF COURSE NOT.

Then he told me he'd seen how I looked and reacted after being held close as I danced with several of the black men at the reception. How he could sense my own sexual needs was so heightened that night. He said he knew how much I wanted to have sex with a black man. He KNEW that eventually I would act on what I tried so hard to deny. How he would rather help me and witness as I fulfilled my deepest desires and passions. To do so without being distracted by his own drive for his sexual release.

How he would love to watch as I saw a black man's penis for the first time and took one into my hands. To see my reaction as a black man's dick became thicker and longer as I stroked and sucked his ebony tool, to see my hunger for it grew and grew.

Had I ever imagined what it would be like to open my legs and watch as a Negro filled my white pussy with his long, thick, hard, black cock - to fuck me deeply and fully until I begged him to fill me with his hot thick cum?

All I could do was blush and make accusations and fall back onto what I believed a loyal, honorable white wife should say:

What possessed you to even ask me such a thing?

You think I'm some kind of cock hungry whore?

Don't you love me any more?

Have you turned into a sick pervert in need serious psychiatric help?

Still he persisted, creating word pictures of what an interracial experience could be like for us as he kissed and touched me.

Oh GOD!, I thought to myself -

He wants to watch a black man kissing, and undressing me.

See a black man's large dark hands caressing my breasts, touching and pressing his fingers into my sex?

He wants to see me taking a long thick black penis into my mouth and suck a Black man's cock. He probably wants to see him cum in my mouth too!!

He wants a black man to spread my legs and make me squirm and moan as his lips and tongue taste and invade my vagina, until I beg him to fuck me.

Does he really want to see a black man pushing my legs back, and rub the head of his hard black member against my pink vagina? OH GOD HE DOES - he wants to see a Negro pushing his black dick into me slowly, deeply, making me cry out as his thickness stretches and disappears into me then pounding into me until he fills me with his cum.

My LOVING HUSBAND REALLY WANTS TO SEE HIS WIFE FUCKED BY A BLACK MAN.

Yes; All of this and more is what my loving husband wanted for us. Yes this is what he wanted "For Us". Not for HIM - Not for ME - For US.

But was this something I wanted as well? Even as I felt myself cumming as the thoughts and images his words created raced through my brain, I refused to believe it might even be remotely true. NO it was the wine and the emotions of the wedding that excited me on such a deeply subconscious level. Wasn't it??

Thus it began and over the days and weeks that followed my husband's words and my own thoughts didn't diminish. I caught myself looking at the pants of black men I would pass in the street or in hallways. I could actually feel my face turning red as I imagined what seemed to be only barely hidden from my view. Daydreams of myself in a torrid sexual embrace with them would flood into my mind out of nowhere. Bike messengers in tight spandex made me imagined myself kneeling before them, pulling down the material of their shorts to reveal what I was becoming more and more drawn to.

But most important of all the seed of truth began to slowly reveal itself to me. It took many many long hours of private soul searching before I began to accept that this was something I truly had wanted for so very long.

Once I was past the suspicions, and doubts about his motives we explored, talked, fantasized, played and communicated more openly and completely than we had ever done before. We looked and talked about pictures we would find and read each other interracial stories we had found. We talked about everything and not only about interracial sex but everything. It truly did open the door for complete honesty about our sexuality and thoughts we'd hidden from each other.

During our journey, we talked with others who not only shared their own thoughts but also were willing and unselfish guides for us. Not least among these is a wonderful man named George who has dedicated so very much of his own time and effort to helping couples like us, through his Yahoo group - Friends of the Black Experience.

More than anyone, it was George who helped me bring my own desires to the surface by guiding me gently and compassionately. It was through his words and the pictures he shared with me that finally allowed me to understand and accept my needs.

It was through George, and my husband, that I came to understand how giving myself to a black man sexually really could be an expression of my love for my husband and would honor the vows we took together more fully than anything else I could do for him, or accept as a gift of his love to me.

The more I read the messages from George and talked to my husband about it, the more I began to see myself in the pictures of white women enjoying the essence of a black man, until finally the answer to the one question that had haunted me for so very long - DO I Want To Have Sex With A Black Man? - was answered with a resounding YES!

Then came the evening when I sat close to my husband, kissed him and whispered in his ear "Honey - will you please help me find just the right black man so I can share the fulfillment of my deepest sexual fantasy with you?" I will never forget that moment. I saw tears form as his love for me flooded his eyes. He took me in his arms and told me how much he loved me for honoring him this way. We sat there embracing each other for the longest time, saying nothing for nothing more needed to be said. I had never felt so much love emanating from my loving husband as I did then or more love for him warming me to the very core of my being.

I can't describe the wonderful time we had trying to decide on so many things:

Where should we meet? In town or out?

How tall should he be?

Should he be bald/shaved head or not?

How old should he be?

Should he be athletically fit or a cuddly teddy bear?

How dark should his skin be?

And of course the most delightful of questions requiring the most intense consideration and excitement for us both:

What length penis should he have?

How thick should it be?

Curved or straight?

Circumcised or Not?

Should his testicles be big and heavy or not?

Should he wear a condom - or not?

Should he cum and then go - or stay with us over night?

Having answered all those finally we began to communicate with black men as we searched for just the right man for us. Without exception they were all wonderfully respectful, and polite and it was not easy choosing from among them.

Finally we decided on what we agreed would be the perfect man for our very first black experience, and it was so incredible both of us can still see, hear, smell and feel everything that happened that day and we delight in reliving each and every moment.

Was I frightened? Was my husband concerned, and uncertain? Oh my yes. In fact both of us stopped breathing when our first black man began to penetrate into me and it wasn't until his beautiful black cock was fully buried deep inside me that either of us could take a breath again.

Once begun, it didn't take long to verify for ourselves that only through the act of giving myself freely and willingly to a black man could we both experience the freedom of truly sharing the passions, and joys, that comes from the release of a secret fantasy, and the sexual hunger that had been buried deep within me for so very long. In complete truth this could not have been accomplished any other way.

So is it true? Once you go black you never go back? Perhaps, if that's the way you want it to be. For myself sex with my husband is something even more special, exciting and satisfying than it had been before.

By freely, honestly and openly sharing every thought, every detail of the black experience truly is something so very intimate that you can share with each other forever. For both the husband and the wife it is the most precious gift that can be given to the person they love. I wish I had words to express how much true joy interracial sex can bring into the lives of a happily married couple.

It is my sincere hope that by reading this you and the one you love will begin to understand that the interracial experience I speak of is not something perverse, or the meandering or the delusions of sick, twisted minds as I had first suspected. It is the most precious and intimate of experiences.

While it would be so very easy to keep all this to ourselves instead of writing this, I feel it is something we must share. And if we can help others find the joy we have discovered then the beauty this experience has brought into our lives will grow a hundred fold.

It is in this spirit that we offer our willingness to accept the honor and responsibility to respond honestly and openly with anyone who wishes to contact us.

View attachment 5816670
Are you crazy?

Are you trying to tell me about your own infidelity a way to erase your dishonoring the vows you made to me?

There I was, lying in bed next to the only man I have ever deeply loved, feeling my sexual excitement build as he kissed and caressed me. It had been such a beautiful and joyous day. A close friend of mine had gotten married to a very handsome black man. Their wedding was so very beautiful, made more so by the stark contrasts between them. She petite and snow white, he tall, ruggedly built and ebony black.

The wine, the stimulation of wedding, the evening's entertainment and now my husbands touch had brought me to a fever pitch and suddenly out of the blue, he is asking me if I had ever desired to have sex with another man since we had been married. NO - OF COURSE NOT.

Then he told me he'd seen how I looked and reacted after being held close as I danced with several of the black men at the reception. How he could sense my own sexual needs was so heightened that night. He said he knew how much I wanted to have sex with a black man. He KNEW that eventually I would act on what I tried so hard to deny. How he would rather help me and witness as I fulfilled my deepest desires and passions. To do so without being distracted by his own drive for his sexual release.

How he would love to watch as I saw a black man's penis for the first time and took one into my hands. To see my reaction as a black man's dick became thicker and longer as I stroked and sucked his ebony tool, to see my hunger for it grew and grew.

Had I ever imagined what it would be like to open my legs and watch as a Negro filled my white pussy with his long, thick, hard, black cock - to fuck me deeply and fully until I begged him to fill me with his hot thick cum?

All I could do was blush and make accusations and fall back onto what I believed a loyal, honorable white wife should say:

Still he persisted, creating word pictures of what an interracial experience could be like for us as he kissed and touched me.

See a black man's large dark hands caressing my breasts, touching and pressing his fingers into my sex?

He wants to see me taking a long thick black penis into my mouth and suck a Black man's cock. He probably wants to see him cum in my mouth too!!

He wants a black man to spread my legs and make me squirm and moan as his lips and tongue taste and invade my vagina, until I beg him to fuck me.

Does he really want to see a black man pushing my legs back, and rub the head of his hard black member against my pink vagina? OH GOD HE DOES - he wants to see a Negro pushing his black dick into me slowly, deeply, making me cry out as his thickness stretches and disappears into me then pounding into me until he fills me with his cum.

Yes; All of this and more is what my loving husband wanted for us. Yes this is what he wanted "For Us". Not for HIM - Not for ME - For US.

But was this something I wanted as well? Even as I felt myself cumming as the thoughts and images his words created raced through my brain, I refused to believe it might even be remotely true. NO it was the wine and the emotions of the wedding that excited me on such a deeply subconscious level. Wasn't it??

Thus it began and over the days and weeks that followed my husband's words and my own thoughts didn't diminish. I caught myself looking at the pants of black men I would pass in the street or in hallways. I could actually feel my face turning red as I imagined what seemed to be only barely hidden from my view. Daydreams of myself in a torrid sexual embrace with them would flood into my mind out of nowhere. Bike messengers in tight spandex made me imagined myself kneeling before them, pulling down the material of their shorts to reveal what I was becoming more and more drawn to.

But most important of all the seed of truth began to slowly reveal itself to me. It took many many long hours of private soul searching before I began to accept that this was something I truly had wanted for so very long.

Once I was past the suspicions, and doubts about his motives we explored, talked, fantasized, played and communicated more openly and completely than we had ever done before. We looked and talked about pictures we would find and read each other interracial stories we had found. We talked about everything and not only about interracial sex but everything. It truly did open the door for complete honesty about our sexuality and thoughts we'd hidden from each other.

During our journey, we talked with others who not only shared their own thoughts but also were willing and unselfish guides for us. Not least among these is a wonderful man named George who has dedicated so very much of his own time and effort to helping couples like us, through his Yahoo group - Friends of the Black Experience.

More than anyone, it was George who helped me bring my own desires to the surface by guiding me gently and compassionately. It was through his words and the pictures he shared with me that finally allowed me to understand and accept my needs.

It was through George, and my husband, that I came to understand how giving myself to a black man sexually really could be an expression of my love for my husband and would honor the vows we took together more fully than anything else I could do for him, or accept as a gift of his love to me.

The more I read the messages from George and talked to my husband about it, the more I began to see myself in the pictures of white women enjoying the essence of a black man, until finally the answer to the one question that had haunted me for so very long - DO I Want To Have Sex With A Black Man? - was answered with a resounding YES!

Then came the evening when I sat close to my husband, kissed him and whispered in his ear "Honey - will you please help me find just the right black man so I can share the fulfillment of my deepest sexual fantasy with you?" I will never forget that moment. I saw tears form as his love for me flooded his eyes. He took me in his arms and told me how much he loved me for honoring him this way. We sat there embracing each other for the longest time, saying nothing for nothing more needed to be said. I had never felt so much love emanating from my loving husband as I did then or more love for him warming me to the very core of my being.

How tall should he be?

How old should he be?

And of course the most delightful of questions requiring the most intense consideration and excitement for us both:

How thick should it be?

Curved or straight?

Circumcised or Not?

Having answered all those finally we began to communicate with black men as we searched for just the right man for us. Without exception they were all wonderfully respectful, and polite and it was not easy choosing from among them.

Finally we decided on what we agreed would be the perfect man for our very first black experience, and it was so incredible both of us can still see, hear, smell and feel everything that happened that day and we delight in reliving each and every moment.

Was I frightened? Was my husband concerned, and uncertain? Oh my yes. In fact both of us stopped breathing when our first black man began to penetrate into me and it wasn't until his beautiful black cock was fully buried deep inside me that either of us could take a breath again.

Once begun, it didn't take long to verify for ourselves that only through the act of giving myself freely and willingly to a black man could we both experience the freedom of truly sharing the passions, and joys, that comes from the release of a secret fantasy, and the sexual hunger that had been buried deep within me for so very long. In complete truth this could not have been accomplished any other way.

So is it true? Once you go black you never go back? Perhaps, if that's the way you want it to be. For myself sex with my husband is something even more special, exciting and satisfying than it had been before.

By freely, honestly and openly sharing every thought, every detail of the black experience truly is something so very intimate that you can share with each other forever. For both the husband and the wife it is the most precious gift that can be given to the person they love. I wish I had words to express how much true joy interracial sex can bring into the lives of a happily married couple.

It is my sincere hope that by reading this you and the one you love will begin to understand that the interracial experience I speak of is not something perverse, or the meandering or the delusions of sick, twisted minds as I had first suspected. It is the most precious and intimate of experiences.

While it would be so very easy to keep all this to ourselves instead of writing this, I feel it is something we must share. And if we can help others find the joy we have discovered then the beauty this experience has brought into our lives will grow a hundred fold.

It is in this spirit that we offer our willingness to accept the honor and responsibility to respond honestly and openly with anyone who wishes to contact us.
🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

May I complement you; you are a very gifted writer. There is so much in what you say that rings true for us..
Our journey toward sharing my gorgeous wife with a black Adonis began in a very similar way. My wife took immediate offense. She felt betrayed and perhaps a little inadequate. Was it her fault that I was wanting to stray in the relationship?

I knew that what eventually became of our journey would be long and arduous. Nevertheless, I wanted to pursue it as I felt it would actually make our relationship stronger and we would learn so much more about each other.

Now, twelve years later, I can honestly share with you that our journey has been so fulfilling in many ways.
We are both very conservative people. This journey has opened us up to see other points of view.

For us it took patience and planning. We never rushed into anything. Our black bulls were part of the decision making all along. We are long termers, as it were. We have enjoyed the company of seven wonderful human beings, who happen to be black men. They all had common traits; they were patient, they were confident, they knew that the "prize" would be well worth their time if they hung in there with us as we fumbled through our decision-making process.

The "prize" as it were was my wife. Who once unwrapped, caressed, and appreciated became these seven black men's whore. She relished in the fact that they all matched her insatiable desire to be fucked....softly at times and pounded on other occasions. These men were large boned, well-toned, late 30's to late 40's Adonis's. They all relished in the fact that they loved to seduce and fuck the mature, married, white woman who was desiring an elevated sexual experience. These powerful men all had large buttock muscles which were used to relentlessly thrust their wide-girthed onyx shafts into and out of my wife's vagina and cervix. These men were all skilled lover's who quickly learned where my wife's vulnerabilities were. Whether it was missionary, she on top, cowgirl, or doggy they found my wife's hot buttons. They all found and exploited my wife's "g" spot time after time.

Yes, with my and my wife's journey it became perfectly clear that we both grew as people and found each other's calling. For me to be an observant, and protective cuckold. For my wife to live out a fantasy where she gave her body to seven very lucky black men to relish, to enjoy, and to fuck for hours. I was and still am the luckiest man one earth. I love you honey more today than twelve years ago!

May I complement you; you are a very gifted writer. There is so much in what you say that rings true for us..
Our journey toward sharing my gorgeous wife with a black Adonis began in a very similar way. My wife took immediate offense. She felt betrayed and perhaps a little inadequate. Was it her fault that I was wanting to stray in the relationship?

I knew that what eventually became of our journey would be long and arduous. Nevertheless, I wanted to pursue it as I felt it would actually make our relationship stronger and we would learn so much more about each other.

Now, twelve years later, I can honestly share with you that our journey has been so fulfilling in many ways.
We are both very conservative people. This journey has opened us up to see other points of view.

For us it took patience and planning. We never rushed into anything. Our black bulls were part of the decision making all along. We are long termers, as it were. We have enjoyed the company of seven wonderful human beings, who happen to be black men. They all had common traits; they were patient, they were confident, they knew that the "prize" would be well worth their time if they hung in there with us as we fumbled through our decision-making process.

The "prize" as it were was my wife. Who once unwrapped, caressed, and appreciated became these seven black men's whore. She relished in the fact that they all matched her insatiable desire to be fucked....softly at times and pounded on other occasions. These men were large boned, well-toned, late 30's to late 40's Adonis's. They all relished in the fact that they loved to seduce and fuck the mature, married, white woman who was desiring an elevated sexual experience. These powerful men all had large buttock muscles which were used to relentlessly thrust their wide-girthed onyx shafts into and out of my wife's vagina and cervix. These men were all skilled lover's who quickly learned where my wife's vulnerabilities were. Whether it was missionary, she on top, cowgirl, or doggy they found my wife's hot buttons. They all found and exploited my wife's "g" spot time after time.

Yes, with my and my wife's journey it became perfectly clear that we both grew as people and found each other's calling. For me to be an observant, and protective cuckold. For my wife to live out a fantasy where she gave her body to seven very lucky black men to relish, to enjoy, and to fuck for hours. I was and still am the luckiest man one earth. I love you honey more today than twelve years ago!
Thanks for sharing. Wonderful journey. I've been wanting this for my wife for a couple of years. I've shared this fantasy with her, but she's still resistant. She is very attracted to hot black men, but too scared to go there despite my urgings. I think about it every day. I fear it may never happen, which of course is her choice. But I hate to see her denying herself such pleasure. I keep thinking if it happened once organically, she'd know what she's missing and give in to her desires, which I think are there.

View attachment 5816670
Are you crazy?

How tall should he be?

How old should he be?

How thick should it be?

Curved or straight?

Circumcised or Not?

Thank you so much for sharing your patent sincerity and openness.

For so long now I’ve understood my own desires that my wife, my loved wife of over 50 years now has been feeling afraid to admit to her own long suppressed desires. Even when we had just cemented our own live for each other as she joyously gave her virginity to me ages 16 (I was 17 at the time). She was then honest enough to ask my ‘permission’ to enjoy and experience other lovers which I amazingly understood to be her showing her true and honest expression of love for me. Yes we went on to share each other with multiple and numerous lovers truely encompassing what in those days was termed ‘Wife Swapping’ but all this time I’ve felt that she was still suppressing some deeply hidden sexual need. It’s probably too late now but I can see very clearly now and so well expressed by you just what that is.

I can see that within our DNA there is a primitive NEED for us to honestly accept that desire. To see it not as a perversion or sick or selfish thought but to happily embrace and celebrate our true love for each and enjoy this wonderful expression of fulfilment.

Thank you and long may you live and enjoy the perfect expression of your own love.

Thank you so much for sharing your patent sincerity and openness.

For so long now I’ve understood my own desires that my wife, my loved wife of over 50 years now has been feeling afraid to admit to her own long suppressed desires. Even when we had just cemented our own live for each other as she joyously gave her virginity to me ages 16 (I was 17 at the time). She was then honest enough to ask my ‘permission’ to enjoy and experience other lovers which I amazingly understood to be her showing her true and honest expression of love for me. Yes we went on to share each other with multiple and numerous lovers truely encompassing what in those days was termed ‘Wife Swapping’ but all this time I’ve felt that she was still suppressing some deeply hidden sexual need. It’s probably too late now but I can see very clearly now and so well expressed by you just what that is.

I can see that within our DNA there is a primitive NEED for us to honestly accept that desire. To see it not as a perversion or sick or selfish thought but to happily embrace and celebrate our true love for each and enjoy this wonderful expression of fulfilment.

Thank you and long may you live and enjoy the perfect expression of your own love.
beautifully written.

Back