The Black Encounter.

I have had a dream I was hired by a white cuckhold man to secretly gangbang her pathetic wife in a “staged “*******. We fucked her good in the watching eyes of her husband who was tied up to enjoy the scenes unknown to the wife. She now has a longing for BBCs as she’s been blacked and turned to a BBCs loving whore.
I think this is a wonderful dream!

Yes they need to be 4orced
Yes I love the ****** idea of concept. My first time to have sex as a teen I was raped or ****** by my boyfriend. Ever since then I have always enjoyed ******* or rough sex more than normal. Sometimes my man will ******* me ripping my clothes and making me suck him or tie me up and do what ever he desires with me. It is so hot. Sometimes he will bring a friend or sometimes a couple and they will ******* me to fuck I will resist but they hold me down too my panties off me and the more I resist the rougher the sex is the hotter I get. I know it is all play but I love to resist knowing my man knows how much I want to be ****** fucked and used roughly. You can tell I love it by my screams of pleasure. Thank you for sharing your dreams.

Back