I prefer bareback and cum inside. However, for safety, I will use condoms with all new or short-term partners. If a man becomes a long-term partner and has negative tests, I will convert to “natural” sex, recognizing that there is still some risk.

I prefer bareback and cum inside. However, for safety, I will use condoms with all new or short-term partners. If a man becomes a long-term partner and has negative tests, I will convert to “natural” sex, recognizing that there is still some risk.
That is a very level way of approaching it. 😎👍🏾💋

👍🏾

At first, condoms. If d and d free, and after I’ve gotten to know them, no condoms. Depends on the situation as to where they cum. The most I’ve ever been with was hubby plus three, hubby got to cum inside, all else had to pull out.

i prefer bare but also leave it to my partner,,,,most new guys i ask a lot of question on there heath screenings,,, but there nothing like skin to skin

My thoughts as a husband....Condoms always in front of the husband....

But to really experience this lifestyle for her and the husband with the right guy...let her the wife have him all alone just the two of them in bed making love to each other.

That very first time all alone it should be already pre established and agreed that he will be making love to her ....staying inside and planting his seed deep inside her with nothing between them.

Her legs will be weak just walking into the bedroom with him knowing what's going to happen.

Always give her alone time with him...it's way more passionate heavenly sex for her feeling him release.

Absolutely. In that situation I did not want cum from four people inside of me, because eventually it has to come out and I know this may sound weird, but that’s gross. 😀
I hear what you’re saying. Not everyone belongs to the ‘cum appreciation society’...🙈🙈...it’s all good. 😎👍🏾

Strangers, one night stand and men I don't know well enough always condom. After building up a good connection and testing without can be possible. Cumming inside or pulling out depending on the mood or with who. I can enjoy both

Back