The Art Of Squirting

Ladies, Do You Squirt During Sex With Other Black Men?

• Yes I Squirt Heavily

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • Yes But Not Too Much

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • No I Never Squirt

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
I am not sure how many women here can squirt during sex with black men but I am blessed with being a very heavy squirter.The problem is that some black guys don't know anything about squirting and think that when I squirt on them that I am pissing on them. I tried to explain that it is completely two different things although it may come from the same opening as pee.Some black guys know it is squirting and they love it and ask me to try to squirt on them which make their cocks hard again and I do my best to satisfy their needs.
It took me few years to master this art and be capable of squirting but I only squirt when fucked by big cocks black men only and never with white guys or small to average black cocks.
The orgasm obtained from squirting is very shaddering and so intense that my whole body keeps shaking for few minutes afterwards and it is much stronger than clitoral or vaginal climax.
In this video I am trying to help those women who are missing this magic instrument and helping them try to squirt.I hope you all like it.
Yes, when I see the BBC video, I can spray very hard.20190220_112337.jpg

Back