The Art Of Squirting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LebanonBBCLover, Nov 24, 2015.

?

Ladies, Do You Squirt During Sex With Other Black Men?

1. Yes I Squirt Heavily

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Yes But Not Too Much

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. No I Never Squirt

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. LebanonBBCLover

LebanonBBCLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I am not sure how many women here can squirt during sex with black men but I am blessed with being a very heavy squirter.The problem is that some black guys don't know anything about squirting and think that when I squirt on them that I am pissing on them. I tried to explain that it is completely two different things although it may come from the same opening as pee.Some black guys know it is squirting and they love it and ask me to try to squirt on them which make their cocks hard again and I do my best to satisfy their needs.
    It took me few years to master this art and be capable of squirting but I only squirt when fucked by big cocks black men only and never with white guys or small to average black cocks.
    The orgasm obtained from squirting is very shaddering and so intense that my whole body keeps shaking for few minutes afterwards and it is much stronger than clitoral or vaginal climax.
    In this video I am trying to help those women who are missing this magic instrument and helping them try to squirt.I hope you all like it.

2. BBCcuckBiCpl

BBCcuckBiCpl Active Member

I never squirted until I went black; now I squirt every time and multiple times with black men. I do agree, it is their big cocks that make me spray.

StephanTiny and LebanonBBCLover like this.
  3. Monsta903

Monsta903 Active Member

US
    I love women that can squirt.mmmmmm

LebanonBBCLover likes this.
  4. inja2

inja2 Member Real Person

love squirting women

5. inja2

inja2 Member Real Person

i will love that

6. laphanatic

laphanatic Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I'm not going to doubt it feels great for some women, my wife is not fan of it but could someone please tell me where this fluid is held?? There's some science out there on it and its been shown to be urine. Again, it doesn't matter to me and I'm sure it feels great to many women. I'm just not into water sports.

We were in Hedo last year, a woman and her man decided it would be great fun to play on the side of the pool and have her squirt several times into the pool, It didn't take long for the pool to empty.

7. Deadpool420

Deadpool420 Well-Known Member

US
    LebanonBBCLover, you are *soooooo* awesome. I always find your thoughts attractive as magnets.

8. kmargaret

kmargaret Active Member

have never learned to squirt but anxious to try or find out how...sounds amazing!

Don Lowe likes this.
  9. Don Lowe

Don Lowe Well-Known Member

US
    Love to see you trying to squirt a pleasure to watch you doing . Hope I can be a follower to enjoymall of you ...

10. marriedslut4blax

marriedslut4blax Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Love it when my PUSSIE feels so good it squirts & I also have squirted while being finger & fist fucked ;):blackheart:
    SUPER HOTTT!!!:qos: