The Allure of the Black Male.

Jiggajank

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
"Once you go black, you never go back." What a cliche, right? What a stereotype.

And a stereotype it is, indeed. But stereotypes are rooted in truth. It's wrong to place undue expectations on anyone because of a stereotype - but stereotypes, quite honestly, can be used to great predictive value.

I've noticed the above statement frankly tends to be true. When a white woman has tasted the passion and intensity of a hung black male, it changes her. When she's spent an entire Saturday in nothing but an oversize t-shirt, being hunted relentlessly for sex over and over by a hungry black stud - it will transform the entire way she experiences sexual desire and fulfillment. The above example is based on personal experience - believe me, it is as every bit equal parts relaxing, fun, and intense as it sounds. When you hear her sputter and mewl as she climaxes for the umpteenth time in one day - and listen to the Black bull's pained grunt as his groin muscles empty his nuts yet again - it is a tremendous watershed, and becomes something you want to repeat often.

But "Once you go black..." does not apply to only white women, but to white men as well. Oh yes - once a cuckold has overcome his fears, his Reluctance, and allowed himself to bee in the same room as a black man who pursue his wife with a sharp sexual hunger - it will leave such an impression on the white cuckold as to never again allow any sexual experience to be complete without the influence of long, heavy, muscular black cock.

Once you go black... You never go back.
You never look back.
You forget what "go back" even means.

There's only one direction - downward.
Down into the rabbit hole.
Down into the depths of your own cuckold psyche.
How deep can it go?
How deep can YOU go?

Thee sexual allure of black men is simply overpowering. Do not deny yourselves, cucks. Your wives certainly won't.

"Once you go black, you never go back." What a cliche, right? What a stereotype.

And a stereotype it is, indeed. But stereotypes are rooted in truth. It's wrong to place undue expectations on anyone because of a stereotype - but stereotypes, quite honestly, can be used to great predictive value.

I've noticed the above statement frankly tends to be true. When a white woman has tasted the passion and intensity of a hung black male, it changes her. When she's spent an entire Saturday in nothing but an oversize t-shirt, being hunted relentlessly for sex over and over by a hungry black stud - it will transform the entire way she experiences sexual desire and fulfillment. The above example is based on personal experience - believe me, it is as every bit equal parts relaxing, fun, and intense as it sounds. When you hear her sputter and mewl as she climaxes for the umpteenth time in one day - and listen to the Black bull's pained grunt as his groin muscles empty his nuts yet again - it is a tremendous watershed, and becomes something you want to repeat often.

But "Once you go black..." does not apply to only white women, but to white men as well. Oh yes - once a cuckold has overcome his fears, his Reluctance, and allowed himself to bee in the same room as a black man who pursue his wife with a sharp sexual hunger - it will leave such an impression on the white cuckold as to never again allow any sexual experience to be complete without the influence of long, heavy, muscular black cock.

Once you go black... You never go back.
You never look back.
You forget what "go back" even means.

There's only one direction - downward.
Down into the rabbit hole.
Down into the depths of your own cuckold psyche.
How deep can it go?
How deep can YOU go?

Thee sexual allure of black men is simply overpowering. Do not deny yourselves, cucks. Your wives certainly won't.
I love your post......very impresssive.....very true..you certainly put alot of thought in your words. As the cuckold husband of a true QoS I know that i only can find true sexual satisfaction when I see Robin with a black man/men getting the ultimate sexual satisfaction that only black men can give her. Nothing else evens cums close to seeing my wife sucking and fucking BBCS for my sexual enjoyment....anything but this is just a waste of time for me. Yes...."Once you go black.." does apply to me just as much as it does for Robin....I need to see BBCS fucking her white married pussy long and deep....leaving thier precious loads of black nutt deep inside of her....I am sure that I have gone down as far as I can into the depths of my cuckold psyche and thats where I need to be and never want to leave.

I love your post......very impresssive.....very true..you certainly put alot of thought in your words. As the cuckold husband of a true QoS I know that i only can find true sexual satisfaction when I see Robin with a black man/men getting the ultimate sexual satisfaction that only black men can give her. Nothing else evens cums close to seeing my wife sucking and fucking BBCS for my sexual enjoyment....anything but this is just a waste of time for me. Yes...."Once you go black.." does apply to me just as much as it does for Robin....I need to see BBCS fucking her white married pussy long and deep....leaving thier precious loads of black nutt deep inside of her....I am sure that I have gone down as far as I can into the depths of my cuckold psyche and thats where I need to be and never want to leave.
Who is responding hubby or wife...or both ?

It really does become an integral part of us. When I see a large, cocky black stud out and about - at the store, the gym, the bar, wherever - I tremble with apprehension. Could this be the next powerful black bull who sets his sights on us? Who pursues my wife with reckless abandon and eventually charms us into the bedroom, stripping off my wife's clothes in front of me and introducing her to a thrilling new ebony sceptre...

It really does become an integral part of us. When I see a large, cocky black stud out and about - at the store, the gym, the bar, wherever - I tremble with apprehension. Could this be the next powerful black bull who sets his sights on us? Who pursues my wife with reckless abandon and eventually charms us into the bedroom, stripping off my wife's clothes in front of me and introducing her to a thrilling new ebony sceptre...
When Robin and I are out...no matter where...and I see a well built attractive black man my mind instantly goes to thoughts that he possiblby be one who would be intersted in my wife. I always point these brothas out to Robin...especially if she hasnt already set her eyes on him. If she has theres always a good possibility that she will make herself noticed by him in some way...even if its just walking by him and smiling as they pass. Several times that has lead to HELLO from the brotha which can easily start a conversation between them. When this happens I stay back and just watch...not interferring.....hoping that something mite come from thier small talk. Robin is very good at flirting...smiling...eye contact as i just watch with extreme excitement.

Back