Thank you desperate white guy - you changed everything

mrspawg

Couple
Holy fuck. Where do I start with this. I'm going to try and offload as much as possible before my mind explodes. For context you really need to read my old "changing her mind minus the manipulation..."post from Jan 2021 before you read any further otherwise you're not going to get the back-story. It's below.

So my wife has finally gone black. Big time. If her journey into this lifestyle could be measured in speed, I fully expected it to be one or two guys per year, three tops, on the few occasions we get to have date nights away from the ******* in another city. But no, I was so wrong. She isn't tootling along at 30mph with this. She's going at it like an unstoppable freight train and I've got front row seats. Jeez.

I'm going to start with the turning point. The magic bullet that would give her the final nudge. I always thought this was something I needed to somehow enable after I put the subtle ground work in for years previous. But it happened while I was fast asleep in bed. The wife is a very sociable person, tons of friends, likes to be out having drinks, always got some kind of social thing going on. Anyway, it was the end of January this year, she was on a pretty usual night out with her work mates (all female) it got towards the end of the night and they went to 'late bar/club'. My wife is used to men chatting her up btw, and this night was no different. She knows I give her free reign to dance and flirt with anybody she likes. However this time she had not been out for weeks and had been feeling like a run-down Mom and was looking for a confidence boost. So this handsome white dude chats her up but he's more desperate than others have been. After chatting for a while he said to her "I'm going to go upstairs to the toilets and wait for you then I'm going to fuck you". She said "there's only one problem with that, you're not black" (she fancied him but she knew our rules) He replied "Well there's nothing I can do about that". He went upstairs anyway, and stood outside the toilets for about 20 mins waiting for her. The fact that he was willing to fuck her there and then gave her the huge confidence boost she needed. And the fact he stood so long outside the toilets waiting for her meant she knew he was serious about it.

She came back to me in the early hours, sat up in bed feeling horny whilst I slept next to her and instead of waking me up to fuck like she normally would, she left me alone and signed up to a swingers website there and then (we had a joint account already but hadn't used it for months and it never lead to anything). Within minutes she was chatting to multiple black men and within 24 hours she had a video call with one of them. By the end of that week she had multiple video calls with a black guy. They were stripping naked having orgasms together mid-call and he was training her to talk dirty and do kinky stuff. One day a massive cucumber was involved, his request, she obliged - gonna leave it at that. Lol. She referred to him as 'Daddy' too. This went on for about 3 weeks, then when she tried to arrange a meet he started flaking. He was all talk. She was angry and disappointed as hell. However, we both reflected on it and acknowledged afterwards that he served a very important purpose, she learned a lot from him and he gave her even more confidence. He served his purpose. He was the springboard. From then on she was not only video calling but arranging multiple 'socials'.

A brief story of the first social. After video calling one of many guys she had been talking to, she arranged her very first social. This was initially meant to be a coffee, nothing more. They made a date but they changed plans last minute (with my blessing) to meet in an open outdoor car park instead at lunch time. You know where this is going, right? Yeah so she got in his car and it didn't take very long for their hands and tongues to be all over each other. He had his big black hands down the back of her pants and fingered her from behind. She opened his pants to find a big girthy black cock staring right at her. The first one she had ever seen in person. She immediately began wanking it off while they kissed etc. She said she had mixed feelings the whole time, thoughts of if she should be doing any of it etc. It passed and her primal urges took over. She said to him "I need to have this in my mouth" She couldn't help but suck his cock until he shot his load up onto his belly right there in the car seat. Broad daylight. Anyone could've walked past to their car. They kissed a bit more and she came home with wet knickers. I initially had mixed feelings that she went down on him, but only because it wasn't what we had discussed. I was at work at the time, receiving updates via text, going out of my mind. It was meant to be a flirty chat and maybe a kiss if she liked him! It wasn't long before I didn't care and was dirty talking to her about it when in bed together that night. She told me she wanted him to take her bbc virginity when the time came. She came back from the meet all giddy and satisfied. Please, if you're reading this don't be a dick and question what happened. I know my wife inside out. We have been together 20 years and I also know she's not a good liar. I would be able to tell if they did anything more. Start questioning what happened and it'll annoy me and I'll be reluctant to write anything else in future. I don't get the chance to sit down and write a long post like this very often. So don't ruin it for everyone else.

The second social. This was a different guy. He came from a neighbouring city to meet her. They had a date at one of these crazy golf for adults type places. Lots of dark rooms to fumble about in. She conciously wore a skirt for easy access. She was so giddy whilst getting ready to meet him. She looked like a particularly hot milf that night. They hit it off, she text me during the meet and said he was extremely hot and felt like she was punching. He was all over her like a rash. They got caught by the staff who told them they had cameras and they've seen it all. Oops. She found it hilarious and didn't care. They decided to continue the 'social' in his car that was parked on a side street. Her made her cum with his fingers and she wanked him off until she had his cum all over her hands. The windows got all steamed up. She said she loved driving home, music blasting out, with her hand wreaking of his cum. She got home, I was in bed as it was late, she walked straight up to me and shoved her fingers in my mouth and told me to taste it. We fucked like rabbits and I was fucking her from behind spanking her ass for being a naughty girl. She went wild for it. She had another 'social' (number 3) with this same guy, similar thing, but skipped the activities and went straight to the good stuff. She asked me if she was allowed to swallow his cum. I agreed. She swallowed every drop and sent me a short video sucking his BBC on her way home.

Social number four. She met another guy in a pub last minute after a different guy flaked the same day. They met up and chatted for two hours, they decided to do stuff in our family car in the car park, broad daylight. Someone walked to their car right next to them and saw everything. They froze. Then carried on. She took the baby seats out the back the same day knowing what she wanted to get up to. He told her his specialty was making women squirt. She tested him. She dropped the seats, laid back spread her legs and he made her squirt big time - she was absolutely soaked. He had a big girthy uncut curved cock. He didn't cum, he said he's unable to cum via blow jobs. It's not his thing. It didn't stop her sucking it for a while. She said it felt so big in her mouth and stretched it out.

Since then she has had over a dozen 'pre-social' video chats. Sucked four BBC's. Come home to me with cum on herself three times. Been royally fucked on two occasions. I used to be able to keep track of who she was talking to and their names etc, I am at the point now where I have completely lost track because there are so many. She's been on a few nights out where it's taken just minutes to pull black guys she fancies. She's a very good dancer, which helps attract attention. She had two guys in a bar ask if she would want a threesome with them. She got their numbers. Nearly all of this has been in one single month. Last month. I'm talking one meet-up per week minimum. She can't get enough. Let's just say March 2024 is a memorable month for us both! All thanks to some random white dude who wouldn't leave her alone one night. She's already admitted if it wasn't for him none of this may have happened.

I've written enough for now. I'll post about losing her BBC virginity in my next post. I was there and filmed it all. It was unreal.

Holy fuck. Where do I start with this. I'm going to try and offload as much as possible before my mind explodes. For context you really need to read my old "changing her mind minus the manipulation..."post from Jan 2021 before you read any further otherwise you're not going to get the back-story. It's below.

So my wife has finally gone black. Big time. If her journey into this lifestyle could be measured in speed, I fully expected it to be one or two guys per year, three tops, on the few occasions we get to have date nights away from the ******* in another city. But no, I was so wrong. She isn't tootling along at 30mph with this. She's going at it like an unstoppable freight train and I've got front row seats. Jeez.

I'm going to start with the turning point. The magic bullet that would give her the final nudge. I always thought this was something I needed to somehow enable after I put the subtle ground work in for years previous. But it happened while I was fast asleep in bed. The wife is a very sociable person, tons of friends, likes to be out having drinks, always got some kind of social thing going on. Anyway, it was the end of January this year, she was on a pretty usual night out with her work mates (all female) it got towards the end of the night and they went to 'late bar/club'. My wife is used to men chatting her up btw, and this night was no different. She knows I give her free reign to dance and flirt with anybody she likes. However this time she had not been out for weeks and had been feeling like a run-down Mom and was looking for a confidence boost. So this handsome white dude chats her up but he's more desperate than others have been. After chatting for a while he said to her "I'm going to go upstairs to the toilets and wait for you then I'm going to fuck you". She said "there's only one problem with that, you're not black" (she fancied him but she knew our rules) He replied "Well there's nothing I can do about that". He went upstairs anyway, and stood outside the toilets for about 20 mins waiting for her. The fact that he was willing to fuck her there and then gave her the huge confidence boost she needed. And the fact he stood so long outside the toilets waiting for her meant she knew he was serious about it.

She came back to me in the early hours, sat up in bed feeling horny whilst I slept next to her and instead of waking me up to fuck like she normally would, she left me alone and signed up to a swingers website there and then (we had a joint account already but hadn't used it for months and it never lead to anything). Within minutes she was chatting to multiple black men and within 24 hours she had a video call with one of them. By the end of that week she had multiple video calls with a black guy. They were stripping naked having orgasms together mid-call and he was training her to talk dirty and do kinky stuff. One day a massive cucumber was involved, his request, she obliged - gonna leave it at that. Lol. She referred to him as 'Daddy' too. This went on for about 3 weeks, then when she tried to arrange a meet he started flaking. He was all talk. She was angry and disappointed as hell. However, we both reflected on it and acknowledged afterwards that he served a very important purpose, she learned a lot from him and he gave her even more confidence. He served his purpose. He was the springboard. From then on she was not only video calling but arranging multiple 'socials'.

A brief story of the first social. After video calling one of many guys she had been talking to, she arranged her very first social. This was initially meant to be a coffee, nothing more. They made a date but they changed plans last minute (with my blessing) to meet in an open outdoor car park instead at lunch time. You know where this is going, right? Yeah so she got in his car and it didn't take very long for their hands and tongues to be all over each other. He had his big black hands down the back of her pants and fingered her from behind. She opened his pants to find a big girthy black cock staring right at her. The first one she had ever seen in person. She immediately began wanking it off while they kissed etc. She said she had mixed feelings the whole time, thoughts of if she should be doing any of it etc. It passed and her primal urges took over. She said to him "I need to have this in my mouth" She couldn't help but suck his cock until he shot his load up onto his belly right there in the car seat. Broad daylight. Anyone could've walked past to their car. They kissed a bit more and she came home with wet knickers. I initially had mixed feelings that she went down on him, but only because it wasn't what we had discussed. I was at work at the time, receiving updates via text, going out of my mind. It was meant to be a flirty chat and maybe a kiss if she liked him! It wasn't long before I didn't care and was dirty talking to her about it when in bed together that night. She told me she wanted him to take her bbc virginity when the time came. She came back from the meet all giddy and satisfied. Please, if you're reading this don't be a dick and question what happened. I know my wife inside out. We have been together 20 years and I also know she's not a good liar. I would be able to tell if they did anything more. Start questioning what happened and it'll annoy me and I'll be reluctant to write anything else in future. I don't get the chance to sit down and write a long post like this very often. So don't ruin it for everyone else.

The second social. This was a different guy. He came from a neighbouring city to meet her. They had a date at one of these crazy golf for adults type places. Lots of dark rooms to fumble about in. She conciously wore a skirt for easy access. She was so giddy whilst getting ready to meet him. She looked like a particularly hot milf that night. They hit it off, she text me during the meet and said he was extremely hot and felt like she was punching. He was all over her like a rash. They got caught by the staff who told them they had cameras and they've seen it all. Oops. She found it hilarious and didn't care. They decided to continue the 'social' in his car that was parked on a side street. Her made her cum with his fingers and she wanked him off until she had his cum all over her hands. The windows got all steamed up. She said she loved driving home, music blasting out, with her hand wreaking of his cum. She got home, I was in bed as it was late, she walked straight up to me and shoved her fingers in my mouth and told me to taste it. We fucked like rabbits and I was fucking her from behind spanking her ass for being a naughty girl. She went wild for it. She had another 'social' (number 3) with this same guy, similar thing, but skipped the activities and went straight to the good stuff. She asked me if she was allowed to swallow his cum. I agreed. She swallowed every drop and sent me a short video sucking his BBC on her way home.

Social number four. She met another guy in a pub last minute after a different guy flaked the same day. They met up and chatted for two hours, they decided to do stuff in our family car in the car park, broad daylight. Someone walked to their car right next to them and saw everything. They froze. Then carried on. She took the baby seats out the back the same day knowing what she wanted to get up to. He told her his specialty was making women squirt. She tested him. She dropped the seats, laid back spread her legs and he made her squirt big time - she was absolutely soaked. He had a big girthy uncut curved cock. He didn't cum, he said he's unable to cum via blow jobs. It's not his thing. It didn't stop her sucking it for a while. She said it felt so big in her mouth and stretched it out.

Since then she has had over a dozen 'pre-social' video chats. Sucked four BBC's. Come home to me with cum on herself three times. Been royally fucked on two occasions. I used to be able to keep track of who she was talking to and their names etc, I am at the point now where I have completely lost track because there are so many. She's been on a few nights out where it's taken just minutes to pull black guys she fancies. She's a very good dancer, which helps attract attention. She had two guys in a bar ask if she would want a threesome with them. She got their numbers. Nearly all of this has been in one single month. Last month. I'm talking one meet-up per week minimum. She can't get enough. Let's just say March 2024 is a memorable month for us both! All thanks to some random white dude who wouldn't leave her alone one night. She's already admitted if it wasn't for him none of this may have happened.

I've written enough for now. I'll post about losing her BBC virginity in my next post. I was there and filmed it all. It was unreal.
That's hot. You've got an awesome wife!

16th March. The night she lost her BBC virginity. The first time anyone other than me for 20 years. She said it felt like losing her virginity again. The chosen guy was the one who made her quirt on social number four. He plays American Football. A well-built, well groomed stud. Ten years younger than her. Very dark skin, big girthy curved un-cut cock. We booked a hotel and split the bill with him on the night. They already had chemistry from the phone chats and oral sex in our car. She knew what she was getting and couldn't wait to get it. It made for all-the-better sex. She insisted on bare back. They fucked for two hours while I filmed it. She said afterwards there was times when she didn't even know if i was in the room (I was there the whole time). She completely let herself go. She wasn't worried about how I was feeling, I have been mentally conditioning myself for this night for 10+ years. The whole thing was perfect first experience. The place, the guy, the sex, us, everything. He left her with an appetite for more. Just what we both wanted. I was impressed with myself too - I didn't even come close to cumming the whole time. I stayed fully dressed and just concentrated on the filming, I treated it like a job. When they finished and he left I reclaimed her and we went home. Like I said, perfect first time experience. I've been told I am pretty good at filming and editing for an amateur - so I'm putting together a short no-face 'teaser' for her to send to prospective bulls (not that she needs to) To my surpise she has given me permission to upload it to this site. So I'm going put it on my media page once it's done. She wants to see if people on here appreciate her body type so if you enjoyed watching her and want to see more in the future please write a comment so I can show her. This is of the aforementioned first time. I've often searched for 'first time wife bbc' video's and there's a lot that simply aren't what they say. I can tell you right now this one is 100% genuine, 100% the first time. I think her deep primal groans you hear go some way to back it up. It's incredible in my opinion. But then again she is my wife so I am totally biased.

16th March. The night she lost her BBC virginity. The first time anyone other than me for 20 years. She said it felt like losing her virginity again. The chosen guy was the one who made her quirt on social number four. He plays American Football. A well-built, well groomed stud. Ten years younger than her. Very dark skin, big girthy curved un-cut cock. We booked a hotel and split the bill with him on the night. They already had chemistry from the phone chats and oral sex in our car. She knew what she was getting and couldn't wait to get it. It made for all-the-better sex. She insisted on bare back. They fucked for two hours while I filmed it. She said afterwards there was times when she didn't even know if i was in the room (I was there the whole time). She completely let herself go. She wasn't worried about how I was feeling, I have been mentally conditioning myself for this night for 10+ years. The whole thing was perfect first experience. The place, the guy, the sex, us, everything. He left her with an appetite for more. Just what we both wanted. I was impressed with myself too - I didn't even come close to cumming the whole time. I stayed fully dressed and just concentrated on the filming, I treated it like a job. When they finished and he left I reclaimed her and we went home. Like I said, perfect first time experience. I've been told I am pretty good at filming and editing for an amateur - so I'm putting together a short no-face 'teaser' for her to send to prospective bulls (not that she needs to) To my surpise she has given me permission to upload it to this site. So I'm going put it on my media page once it's done. She wants to see if people on here appreciate her body type so if you enjoyed watching her and want to see more in the future please write a comment so I can show her. This is of the aforementioned first time. I've often searched for 'first time wife bbc' video's and there's a lot that simply aren't what they say. I can tell you right now this one is 100% genuine, 100% the first time. I think her deep primal groans you hear go some way to back it up. It's incredible in my opinion. But then again she is my wife so I am totally biased.
Yes I am intersted plz. Its so good practice👍👏

The second time.

Four days after she lost her BBC virginity she had a message from the same guy saying he was available again. It was a 45 minute drive. It was his house not a hotel. He rented it with someone else in a neighbouring city. I'd just got home from work when she got his text. She excitedly asked my permission if she could go, alone. Her eyes lit up when I said yes. She got all giddy and began getting ready. I put the ******* to bed while she drove to his house and got owned for the second time. She filmed it for me. His housemate was downstairs the whole time and said she could hear my wife's moans over the TV, with her ear pods in too. It was inescapable haha. He made her squirt yet again. Once he knew his housemate could hear them he was slightly put off, my wife thinks they would've gone at it longer had this not been the case. Nevertheless she came home exhausted. We had reclamation sex again once she got back, late. I fucked her from behind and she told me to spank her ass for going out and fucking a black man bareback, in his house, on a school night. All the while I was thinking to myself …is this really happening? Am I dreaming here? Actually to be honest these are recurring thoughts of the past month. Just can’t believe it all.

Todays WhatsApp convo with the wife, we are both at work. Discussing round two with a black bull she has recently fucked. She wants me to get involved. I took a chance with the question and got the best answer l I could’ve wanted in reply! 🥵

C52386D7-4B45-4B2D-9388-CA73403371D1.jpeg

Last edited:
She is going to be in great demand!!
Is she interested in a gangbang with some bbc?
She already is. Every guy who she’s met has been asking for round 2. Every guy she’s had a video chat with is busting to meet her.

In answer to your question, it very nearly happened last weekend. She woke up in our hotel room horny as hell trying to get the guy from the night before to come back with his friend. So yes she is!

She already is. Every guy who she’s met has been asking for round 2. Every guy she’s had a video chat with is busting to meet her.

In answer to your question, it very nearly happened last weekend. She woke up in our hotel room horny as hell trying to get the guy from the night before to come back with his friend. So yes she is!
Congratulations, you have a front row seat to "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH"
Maybe start your own amateur porn channel on xhamster, and make a little money to fund your new hobby!!
Hotel rooms are getting expensive, especially if she's hooking up 3 or 4 nights a week!!!

Oh man she hooked up four times last week. Hotels booked x3 times we can’t sustain it money wise. The last hotel completely rinsed us on car parking and drinks. It ended up as much as the room 😏

She’s already acknowledged she needs to calm it down a bit but is “enjoying it too much”

Back