BBCFirefighter

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I will be visiting Thailand this year this is my first time to Asia. Very excited and not just about all the stuff they say. I plan on doing a lot of tourist stuff also. Has anyone been also are all the services only by Asian women? I never been with an Asian chick so I plan to I just did not know if that’s all they have.

I will be visiting Thailand this year this is my first time to Asia. Very excited and not just about all the stuff they say. I plan on doing a lot of tourist stuff also. Has anyone been also are all the services only by Asian women? I never been with an Asian chick so I plan to I just did not know if that’s all they have.
When will you be in Thailand?

hub found a super hott set of posts on an American cple vacationing in Thailand and they hooked up with the skipper of the tour vessel they hired...love those pics...but we cannot find them anywhere !!

you will love the Asian women, my wife is Thai and Vietnamese and she is the best fuck I have ever had. I was nearly 30 when I had my first
Asian (a married Vietnamese lady) and I have been hooked every since. Almost every Asian woman I have had has been wonderful, and I have fucked Thai, Lao, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese and Filipina. I wish I was going to Asian with you.

Are you still over there or are you back now? Any updates on your trip?

you may want to subscribe to a service like thai friendly you will find thousands, actually tens of thousands, of truly beautiful thai women and I mean truly beautiful, all of them wanting to suck you and fuck you for not more than 1200 baht ($35). they will even pay for your cab fare to them. it will cost a little more for all night with them. gorgeous women and all of them will suck you snd fuck you for peanuts. you will need the Line app to communicate with them. I wish I was going; nowhere else are there so many gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, hot women all of them wanting to suck you and fuck you for a few dollars

Back