Nor Cal BBC's wanted for Asian QOS wife.

Bbcbreeder

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I am looking for multiple BBC's for my gorgeous Asian Wife. We are throwing our next bbc creampie gangbang for her. There is a selection process. #1 Men must test at minimum 10 days before the event with obvious clean results. #2 Men must be circumcised. #3 BBC only (kinda obvious). #4 If you pass the physical requirements (if she finds you attractive) there will also be a zoom call to make sure you have the right personality. #5 In this event she wants cum inside her pussy. Not on ass or back or face etc. Creampie. If you are not ok with this please don't apply. #6 Men without vasectomies preferred but not a deal breaker if everything else checks out. #7 Have Telegram. If you don't have it then download it. I will be creating a group where I can add the potentials this makes organization and communications easier for me since I handle all the screening. #8 Event date TBD but most likely mid Feb so I have time to screen and there is time for men to test.

Attachments

• IMG_20221111_223826_220.jpg
    IMG_20221111_223826_220.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2992.jpg
    IMG_2992.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20220315_100815_811.jpg
    IMG_20220315_100815_811.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 220
I am looking for multiple BBC's for my gorgeous Asian Wife. We are throwing our next bbc creampie gangbang for her. There is a selection process. #1 Men must test at minimum 10 days before the event with obvious clean results. #2 Men must be circumcised. #3 BBC only (kinda obvious). #4 If you pass the physical requirements (if she finds you attractive) there will also be a zoom call to make sure you have the right personality. #5 In this event she wants cum inside her pussy. Not on ass or back or face etc. Creampie. If you are not ok with this please don't apply. #6 Men without vasectomies preferred but not a deal breaker if everything else checks out. #7 Have Telegram. If you don't have it then download it. I will be creating a group where I can add the potentials this makes organization and communications easier for me since I handle all the screening. #8 Event date TBD but most likely mid Feb so I have time to screen and there is time for men to test.
Oh dear :) I love Asian BBC... Not enough of it.

Back