Texas girl with a praise kink.

Noturavgwife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Desperately seeking a black Daddy that has experience with D/s and praise kinks. I’d love to take care of you, so you can reward (or punish) me. But I can know and trust that you’ll always have my best interest and needs in mind. Reach out if you have experience or interest!

Desperately seeking a black Daddy that has experience with D/s and praise kinks. I’d love to take care of you, so you can reward (or punish) me. But I can know and trust that you’ll always have my best interest and needs in mind. Reach out if you have experience or interest!
would like more specific detail of what you and where you are in Texas

Appreciate the response, guys! To be honest I’m looking for a very specific dynamic, and a man with clear and obvious experience. I want someone who can guide me, not learn from me.
reading experience is far different from actual with experience!! do i have vast experience "fuck yea" doesnt mean ******* without some shared info to determine a good fit

Dm me

I've been in the lifestyle for over 35 yrs is that enough experience for you

Attachments

• 83495fce-c6cc-4f27-be49-92b870489a31.png
    83495fce-c6cc-4f27-be49-92b870489a31.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Love the kind of play.

Back