Temptations resort cancun! 2/13-2/18

visited the DESIRE Pearl a few years ago- had such an great time- amazing- we will go back maybe this autum or spring 2024

We chose Temptation as our first lifestyle trip quite a few years ago and found that it was more of a party spot. Had a great time but it didn't seem as though there were many intent on having a sexual encounters with anyone other than there date.
The next year we went to Desire and found that almost everyone was looking for something extra. There are several play areas and sexually themed nights. Had a great time spending the days in the hot tub with the "foam party" being the most fun. Met several great couples but don't
believe we saw one single male. Highly recommend Desire for the full alternative lifestyle adventure and Temptation for getting your feet wet.

We will be at Temptations resort first time! How good is it? Easy to land what I need? We will be there from 2/13 to 2/18

How was your trip to Temptations?

We’ve been to both Desire resorts in Mexico. Yes, they are fully nude, but they are also couples only. My point is that there were not any singles or single black men at Desire. During our last trip, I think there was one interracial couple. I’m curious to know what your experience was like at Temptations.

Back