Cancun Ready-Temptation Resort

im always willing to learn new things but definitely been taught respect for woman from both my parents and bc of it i’ve been rewarded with a lot of sex ! cheers to being raised well 🥂

How did you guys get to meet other couples and have fun? What do you say and how do you make it happen?

As the male part of a couple who does play let me answer it from my perspective.
This isnt that complicated. Just start talking to us. Be friendly, be respectful.
Talk to her and if you get a good feel then talk to me. Excluding me will lead to her and I rejecting you.
We dont need you but we might be interested. Understand that my wife and we have a dynamic that works for us.
Your job is to figure out how that works. If your only approach is telling my wife "you will fuck her to 6 in the morning" you will shut down quickly.
Just be friendly, listen and again be respectful. Read the signs.
couples will ask you if they are interested, we have a much more open dialog. But like with everything, if you can't communicate then you will not get far.

My wifes first encountered was a guy we met many times in the club. When she was ready she just asked him if he was interested and it went from there.

Back