Tell Your Story

.HER FIRST ENCOUTER......
B from dandb has her first "date" as a married woman....​
This is a continuation of where I left off on our story.
After she seen the light and realized just how much she really wanted to feel a real bbc inside her little white pussy we joined a popular adult dating website, created a user name that made it clear what were looking for, and took a few photos the search was on. There was a lot of correspondence between us and many men. It was suprising how many white men still messaged us to either say they can fuck her as good as a black cock could, if they could watch, or they wanted their wife to try it to but she didn't know. Those were the saddest ones,I told them to ease into it and let the wife know. After about a week we were sure all of the guys on that site were fakes or just there to collect pics. We were waiting for the guys to come to us and they did just few and far between. We decided to take a more aggressive role and started messagung the black men who looked legit and peaked our interest. Soon we had a meet set up with a guy we thought would be perfect. The night came and as we headed down the road we talked about what she wanted and she told me how good that black cock was going to make here feel. I reached down and shoved my hands in her pants and her pussy was soaking wet with anticipation. We arrived at the restaurant we were suppose to meet him and gave him a call. No answer so I tried to text him, again no answer. We decided maybe he got caught in traffic or something so we just sat in the car talking. Finally after an hour with no word from him we realized we had been stood up. As I drove to the room I could tell she was disappointed and felt like I had to do something to cheer her up. There were a couple other guys we had been chatting and texting so I thought I would try calling one of them on the off chance he might be at home on a Saturday night. Sure enough he answered the phone and said he would be right over asking what room number we were in. When I hung up the phone her face looked no longer like someone disappointed but instead she had this little grin she gets when she is feeling naughty. Her voice was a little shaky when she first tried to speak asking if he was on his way. I told he was and we both seemed to perk up a little.
Time seemed to stand still waiting for him to arrive. He finally called and was downstairs but needed me to let him inside the Hotel. I went down and met him introducing myself as we went up on the elevator. We walked into the room and him and B met for the first time in person. We all sat down and started making small talk, we told him why we decided to get into the lifestyle, how we were stood up, and thanked him for showing up. He smiled and gave B a sly little grin and said it was his pleasure. We had beer, *******, mixers, some really nice....pipe tobacco..... we all indulged in a couple drinks to lighten the mood and calm the nerves. B sat next to me on the bed but seemed nervous to make the first move. I started playing with her tits through her shirt and rubbing her thigh. Soon my hand was on her crotch and I could tell she was hot and ready. I stood her up and in one motion yanked her pants down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and with a kick sent them sailing to the corner. She sat next to me on the bed and I spread her legs as wide as they would go so he could see her meaty pussy lips straining against her lace pink panties. I invited him to sit on the other side of B and when he did I grabbed on leg and put it on my lap and he followed suit. B was now laid on her back spread eagle with both of us running our hands all up and down her body avoiding touching her directly on her slit that only had a thin layer of material seperating it from our hands. She started to really get into when we each had a nipple in our mouth and and a hand rubbing a pussy lip. When I went to touch her pussy her panties were wet, as my hand slid away his moved in and slid under the band of her panties, I could hear her let out a moan and felt ger move her hips when she finally felt some skin touch her wet pussy. I kinda slowly moved away to give them some space to continue. after a minute of me moving away he was sliding her panties off revealing a freshly shaven pussy that was glistening from her own wetness. He played with her clit as he slid down her body and out his head between her legs. She started grinding her hips against his face and was letting out little whimpers as he sucked her clit in and out of his mouth. He stood up and slowly took off his pants and shirt. B sat up as he dropped his boxers. He had a very long cock and what I now consider average thickness. She took him in her hand at first and gave him a little stroke session. As his cock got hard she rested her head on his stomache and put the head into her mouth. I wasn't sure how I would feel about seeing her suck some other guys cock. Not only did it not bother me I liked seeing her seem so slutty. Knowing how bad she wanted to feel that cock inside her that she was sucking hard and fast to get it to full mast. After she gave him some good head he guided her onto her back on the bed and she opened her legs wider then I had seen in many years. He positioned himself between her legs with an arm on each side of her so he was lined up ready to slide that big black cock deep into B's hot wet eager white cunt........
Will continue later if people are still interested in reading the rest. Also have all pics still of the night described

Sounds lije you had a greatvnight and she was well.filled

Back