Tell us your Story if you got Caught

This is hilarious but was eating a girl under the covers and the mom came in and asked where i was and i pulled the covers off and she seen that i was doing my thing. The next time I came to visit the mom started hitting on me saying that her husband hasn't done that to her in years.

My brother in law caught me. He was in town and came to our house late and crashed on our couch. He figured we had already gone to bed. Truth be told my husband was out of town and I was sleeping with a bull in our bed. The next morning we started fucking and were in the doggy position when my brother in law came into the bedroom to see what we were doing.

My cousin caught me later on as her and her boyfriend came over to visit and I was riding a bull on the living room floor.

My brother in law caught me. He was in town and came to our house late and crashed on our couch. He figured we had already gone to bed. Truth be told my husband was out of town and I was sleeping with a bull in our bed. The next morning we started fucking and were in the doggy position when my brother in law came into the bedroom to see what we were doing.

My cousin caught me later on as her and her boyfriend came over to visit and I was riding a bull on the living room floor.

@Butterscotch89 What was the outcome of both?

I would have asked to join and then climbed under to lick your throbbing clit while he fucked you hard!

My cousin caught me later on as her and her boyfriend came over to visit and I was riding a bull on the living room floor

Back