tell us your mind ladies...!

blackzilla456

Male
Real Person
From
Ghana
what's the best size of cock you girls like to have and the reason why you prefer that...
lets get the game started.. (ladies only)

Last edited:
I have a petite body so length is not as important to me. Girth, however, sends me through the roof when a man can use it right. I think it has to do with all the nerve ending in the vagina. A tight fit and constant thrusting is what I crave.
what do you mean that the lenght is not important to u since u have petite body?

what do you mean that the lenght is not important to u since u have petite body?

I won't speak for @DeborahStat but I'm petite and a 10-12 inch cock is just too long for me. When a guy tries to pound me and get it all the way in his cock hits my cervix and causes pain. I'd much prefer a guy with a thick 7-8 inches- as long as he knows how to use it. Anything longer is just a waste.

I won't speak for @DeborahStat but I'm petite and a 10-12 inch cock is just too long for me. When a guy tries to pound me and get it all the way in his cock hits my cervix and causes pain. I'd much prefer a guy with a thick 7-8 inches- as long as he knows how to use it. Anything longer is just a waste.

Yes, very much agreed!

I am very small. Only 5 foot. But I like a big thick cock with a mushroom head. A mushroom head hits my g-spot and makes me orgasm like crazy . I use to think that an 8 inch cock(my white husband) was huge. But after taking a BBC with a full 11 inches for a couple of months, I can say I like both thickness and length. The length comes in handy when doing some crazy positions. Plus I love to look at a long black cock dangle between his muscular thighs. The down side of a huge black cock is that it just doesn't work if I want anal sex. Too big for that. But, that is now what I use my husband for.

My wife generally prefers a thick 8-9 inches. She loves missionary or on top and grinding his pubic bone against her clit. Any more than that and she can't get the balls deep grinding she likes.

The down side of a huge black cock is that it just doesn't work if I want anal sex. Too big for that. But, that is now what I use my husband for.

I've never done anal although I've been asked to do it many times. I've had a finger in my ass a few times and it was very uncomfortable.

If you don't mind me asking what exactly is the appeal of getting fucked in the ass? If I'm getting incredible pleasure getting fucked in my pussy why would I even want to endure the pain of anal? What would I gain? Is it a control thing?

I've never done anal although I've been asked to do it many times. I've had a finger in my ass a few times and it was very uncomfortable.

If you don't mind me asking what exactly is the appeal of getting fucked in the ass? If I'm getting incredible pleasure getting fucked in my pussy why would I even want to endure the pain of anal? What would I gain? Is it a control thing?

I don't like anal sex all the time. I have to be relaxed. It took awhile to enjoy it for me. I almost never did it but I am submissive to what my husband wants. That is actually how I got involved in fucking BBC. It was for his pleasure so that he could watch but quickly became mine instead. Glad I let him get his way.. I can cum from anal sex now too. It takes someone to know what to do to enjoy it however. My husband knows what he is doing and should make a video on how to do it. Most guys just want to jam it in and you end up never wanting to do it again. Patience is the key. One great secret is to insert a g-spot vibrator in your pussy while having anal sex. Its feels fantastic. But I don't prefer it to being fucked in the pussy particular when my pussy is being filled with a BBC.

Back