tell us your mind ladies...!

I won't speak for @DeborahStat but I'm petite and a 10-12 inch cock is just too long for me. When a guy tries to pound me and get it all the way in his cock hits my cervix and causes pain. I'd much prefer a guy with a thick 7-8 inches- as long as he knows how to use it. Anything longer is just a waste.
You write:

"a 10-12 inch cock is just too long for me. When a guy tries to pound me and get it all the way in his cock hits my cervix"

That's exactly what my wife enjoys - especially when she's trying to get pregnant.

african victory nig06302x.jpg

I am very small. Only 5 foot. But I like a big thick cock with a mushroom head. A mushroom head hits my g-spot and makes me orgasm like crazy . I use to think that an 8 inch cock(my white husband) was huge. But after taking a BBC with a full 11 inches for a couple of months, I can say I like both thickness and length. The length comes in handy when doing some crazy positions. Plus I love to look at a long black cock dangle between his muscular thighs. The down side of a huge black cock is that it just doesn't work if I want anal sex. Too big for that. But, that is now what I use my husband for.
well done! nice spoken. i like your opinion. i can see form your pics that you are a massive bbc lover

I've never done anal although I've been asked to do it many times. I've had a finger in my ass a few times and it was very uncomfortable.

If you don't mind me asking what exactly is the appeal of getting fucked in the ass? If I'm getting incredible pleasure getting fucked in my pussy why would I even want to endure the pain of anal? What would I gain? Is it a control thing?
anal sex is very difficult if it's your first time trying.. is better you use cream rub your toy if you doing in on your own.. slowly try gettin in 3inch and see how it goes.... when u feels painful take rest and try again... and by so doing u will master it .. surly

i think the length is'nt the most important thing. but it should'nt be too small. i prefer it beetween 16cm to 22cm (think 7.5inch to 10inch). if its too big it can be hard to take especially for small, tight girls. but sometimes its cool to struggle a bit :p
You have to get used to big black cocks. A beautiful white girl like you will get a lot of BBC attention.

1932594336.jpg

I won't speak for @DeborahStat but I'm petite and a 10-12 inch cock is just too long for me. When a guy tries to pound me and get it all the way in his cock hits my cervix and causes pain. I'd much prefer a guy with a thick 7-8 inches- as long as he knows how to use it. Anything longer is just a waste.

I fully agree about being too long..........it does hurt, especially if the man is too aggressive!
I have learned to give him oral and swallow his cum, and then, get on top. His cock is still sensitive, but that feeling of his soft/hard cock
is going to hurt. Slow grinding and him sucking my nipples, makes me orgasm, and he usually takes over and fucks me good!

Try it!

I fully agree about being too long..........it does hurt, especially if the man is too aggressive!
I have learned to give him oral and swallow his cum, and then, get on top. His cock is still sensitive, but that feeling of his soft/hard cock
is going to hurt. Slow grinding and him sucking my nipples, makes me orgasm, and he usually takes over and fucks me good!

Try it!
u're a lucky slut lol

Back