Telephone repairmen day 3, now 4 repairmen..true story #10

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well after having 2 days of her own personal repairman, she was beyond being excited with anticipation. Her 2 BBC lovers, who she seduced on the first day to come into our house and fuck her, who on the 2nd day arrived unexpectedly, to take her up on her statement," when you're in the area, stop by for a fuck", and took turns ravishing her body, on their terms, not hers that 2nd day, leaving her wanting more, to the point she had to masterbate several times after they left, where hopefully going to show up for a 3rd day in a row of fucking my wife for all she was worth.

She got up early and made sure she looked her best, with make up perfect, and this time as she layed out at the pool naked, she was wearing her favorite kiss me fuck me heels, a change from just bare feet, she wanted to entice them, as if she had to.

Shortly were heard car doors close, and a look of excitement appeared on her face, and then more doors, and a look of being dejected, she figured it wasn't them, too many doors closing. Seconds later the men appeared at our back gate, and they spoke her name as the fence is impossible to see thru. I got up and opened the gate, and to my surprise not only were our 2 favorite telephone repairmen standing there, there were to more black guys, standing there with ******* eating grins on their face.

All four came in the back yard, and walked over to my wife who was now standing looking sexy as hell , tanned, with a slight glistening of oil on her body, and her "kiss me fuck me heels" on, really making her legs look quite sexy. The 2 guys explained that when she stated yesterday that she was disappointed in that was all there was, after they had finished fucking her, their thoughts raced to another 2 man crew who was working in the area,.

They talked to their fellow workers and they were all for it, therefore the 2 extra men, they asked if this was going to be all ok, she simply smiled and told them to follow her. She took all four into our bedroom and told them to hurry up and get naked, as she sat on the bed. Once they were all naked she had them get in a circle, standing, she got off the bed and got down on her knees in the middle of the circle and began to take one cock at a time into her mouth, and suck on it for a few seconds, before moving on to the next one. Well it didn't take long for the 4 guys to start stroking their cocks as she was sucking on one of the other cocks, while very sensual and sexy, a girl taking 4 different BBC's in her mouth all at the same time, it was slow.

The 2 new guys were much as the other 2., average build, and muscular, and clean shaven, she hates facial hair. What was extra nice was that they were both a black as the ace of spades, with fat 9" cocks, she was in heaven. Btw her mouth sucking for all she was worth on their cocks, and them jerking them sleves, she soon had 4 raging hardons to play with, she got up on the bed and 4 hungry BBC followed her.

She lay on the bed and 4 sets of hands were quickly touching, grabbing probing her body, she was excited beyond belief. One guy started to French kiss her, another was sucking on her left breast, another was diving btw. her legs to start eating her pussy, and the last guy was pulling and twisting her nipple. This went on for only about 5 min. when they told her to get up on all fours. She was beyond being aroused, her eyes were glazed over, and after cumming twice already, was like putty in their hands. She was willing to do anything they said, This was the first time she had 4 guys to fuck and 4 guys working her over at once.

If they had told her to stand on her head, she would have.

Once she was on all 4, the one guy started working on her asshole, while playing with her clit, the second guy had his cock in her mouth, and the 2 remaining were playing with her nipples , pulling and twisting them, this was driving her crazy and she quickly came again. Never before had she been so ravished, to the point of not being in control, she is always somewhat in control, today she wasn't. They moved her, told her to move, and just generally had their way with her.

She had now cum like 4 times, and these guys weren't slowing up their assault on my wifes body, she was moaning like never before,and kept telling them to please fuck me more, fuck me harder, and to this point, no one had stuck their cock into her cunt. She was wild with anticipation.

Well they must have done this before, or made detailed plans, before hand, she was on all fours when the first guy stuck his cock into her asshole, now she hardly ever does anal, so her asshole is cherry, she protested as best she could with a cock in her mouth, but the sensation of the cock entering into her asshole, the 2 guys yanking on her nipples, and she really gave in pretty fast.

They set up a revolving system of fucking and pleasuring her. One guy was lying on his back with her straddling him, she was basically lying on top of him with his cock in her pussy, she was sucking on another cock all at the same time, and the next guy was twisting her nipples, so she had a 9" BBC up her asshole, another deep into her cunt, and she was sucking on a 3rd cock.

They were like an assembly line, switching off continueisly , one would fuck her asshole for like 5 min, and then he would switch, and so on and so forth. She was beyond turned on, all I could hear from her were loud moans of pleasure, and her grabbing at the cock of the guy twisting her nipples., and begging for more, she was being spit roasted by 3 cocks at once, one in her cunt, one in her asshole and the third she was sucking on. This tag team approach went on for like 45 min. one after the other fucking her asshole, with each penetration she gave out a whimper, which soon turned into pure pleasure.

Well they move her around like a rag doll, and she was loving every minute of this manhandling, she was being taken by 4 strong BBC's, and she was submitting to their every whim. I had never seen that look before on her face, pure elation.

They really go into a rythmn, and now they were getting ready to blow their wad. The first guy from the first 2 days, was in her cunt, and he told his buddies it was time to blow their wads, he quickly slipped out of her cunt, and rammed his cock deep into her asshole, number two went from twisting her nipples into putting his cock in her cunt, she was like a ragdoll. The other 2 went to stroking their cocks, waiting their turn. When #1 was getting ready to blow his wad, he removed his cock from her asshole and immeadately shoved it into her eager mouth, now one of the others, took over on her cunt, as #2 went from her cunt directly into her asshole, at no time didn't she have a cock in her mouth her asshole or her cunt. #1 exclaimed he was cumming, and he deposit a large load deep down her throat, as soon as she swallowed the load, they guy who was in her asshole slipped his cock out and into her mouth, and the other guy got his cock into her cunt.

So what was happening was she was getting her cunt fucked, and her asshole reamed at the same time, and the guys were finishing by going straight from ass to mouth to cum down her throat. She finished all 4 guys that way, a little while in her pussy, some time fucking the hell out of her asshole, and going straight from her ass to her mouth to finish.

She was beyond being ravished, she was completely spent, I could tell in her body language that these 4 guys had finally satisfied my wife, and that she was extremely happy, she had been used by 4 BBC's.

They all expressed amazement on how fucking good she was and she was the hottest piece of ass they had ever met. They all exclaimed that they would hope that this could continue, and she proudly told them that if they thought they could handle her again, she was ready anytime they wanted to come over and fuck her cunt, fuck her asshole and let her suck the black off of your cocks.

With that all 4 got dressed, she kissed them all goodby, and with that they were gone. So this time she didn't get a creampie, I was unable to cleanup, as there was nothing to clean, so I did the next best thing, got out her favorite dildo, stuck it up her asshole, and stuck my cock in her cunt, and we fucked like that for 10 min,,, I was so turned on by the events, that it didn't take me long to cum, thinking of those 4 BBC's fucking the ******* out of my wife, was just too much for me to last.

After I finished, she got out a mirror to look at her asshole, and to look in wonder how it was now gapped, she exclaimed that today was the best day ever, and finally she was totally satisfied while they were there. However now that they were gone, and it had been about 20 min., she told me she couldn't wait for them to come back, and couldn't we drive around the neighborhood and find them working somewhere, she could at least give them a blowjob. I told her no she would just have to get herself off, which she did, while lieing in the sun.

As she finished up fucking herself with her dildo, she heaved a heavy sigh, and looked me squarely in the eyes, the look on her face was priceless, a look like no other I have ever seen, complete serentity, she struggled to find the words, she stumbled, as she relived her day, and she made a solemn oath, to be these 4 guys fuck toy, that she couldn't wait for the black cocks to use her, as a cum dump, and she said she just couldn't wait until tomorrow, as she was sure they would be back, to shove their man meant into her cunt, her asshole and her mouth. She said, I think I know now what it's like to be satisfied sexually, and the sooner they come back to use, me, however they decide, I can't wait.

After all, she is a nympho.

Last edited:
Back