Telephone repair men, Day Two true story #9

60Jeff

Couple
From
OH, US
Well the next day broke nice and early and as my wife lied in bed, she began talking about the previous days activities with our surprise telephone repair men. She became excited reliving her sex filled afternoon. She was happy to relive our having sex, and shortly after the repair men showing up.

The both of them fucking her and cumming down her throat, and the passionate sex we had after they left. All in all a very satisfying day sexually for her. She became aroused and reached over to grab my cock and put it in her mouth, she began to suck my cock and lick my shaft and balls, just as if she had never done it to my cock before, she was always so enthuseastic and passionate about sucking cock, no matter how many times she sucked a particular cock. It was always a sucking as if her life depended on it to survive.

We proceeded to 69 for a while, and she cam rather quickly, and once that happened I flipped her over and she got on all 4's and I entered her doggy. We fucked for about 10 minutes and I blew my wad as deep inside of her as possible, I continued to fuck her for about another 2 min. just to give her a small cream pie, she loves them so much. When I pulled out she was on my cock like white on rice, sucking off the last of the cream pie and our juices, and wiping up the cream pie from her inner thighs and pussy lips, God does she love cum.

We decided to have some breakfast and while eating I could see her mind wasn't on the meal, she was staring off into space, I asked her what was on her mind, and with a devious smile she lamented that when the repair men left yesterday they all exchanged phone info, and she reminded me that she told them to stop by or call anytime they were in the area. She wondered if maybe she seem them soon again, as they both were very skilled lovers. And she had really enjoyed fucking those 2 BBC's. She again told me that this passion for BBC was getting stronger by the day, and that when at work at night at the club, she really isn't paying any attention to white men anymore, unless there are no BBC there, then she will try and get herself fucked by a handsome white guy. I told her that if that was what she wanted she should go for it, and fuck as many as possible. She was happy I agreed to her plans, and she said that yesterday was fantastic having 2 at once. She has had 2 in an evening, but never at once, she was giddy over the sexual feeling she got with 2 BBC having their way with her, and she mentioned I wonder if I'll see them soon.

We were out lying at the pool naked as always when I heard a voice, I looked over by the back gate and I could see 2 heads barely showing at the top of the gate, I walked over to the gate and to my surprise it was the 2 repairmen from yesterday, they asked if my wife was home, and mumbled something about her telling them to stop by anytime. I let them into the backyard, and their eyes lit up when they saw her lying there naked as a jay bird soaking up the sun.

She saw them right away and got the biggest smile on her face, she got up and walked over to us, and asked them if they were there to just say hi, or were they there to get some pussy, they both stammered they were looking to fuck again, and my wife gave me a wink, and took them inside to our bedroom. She told them to hurry up and get naked and on the bed, she wanted their cocks badly, and they were wasting time.

She took the guy with the very black cock in her mouth and spread her legs for the other guy to start to eat her pussy. I'm watching her and I can see she is in like a trance, her eyes are glazed over, the guy eating her pussy got her to cum very quickly, she was so aroused from the love making and her talk about fucking these 2 guys, that she was ready to explode. She was sucking his cock for all she was worth, hell I thought she was trying to suck the black off of his cock, While she was eating his cock alive, the second guy had managed to enter her pussy and was stroking her nice and hard her moans and groans, being muffled by the cock in her mouth, they were loud enough to let you know that she was in 7th heaven from the pounding she was getting.

Today was different though, yesterday she arranged and moved the 2 around to different positions, today these 2 guys with in harmony, with little wasted actions, they moved her around the bed to different positions, like she was a piece of meat. Before she knew it the guy fucking her was now shoving his cock down her throat, and the guy she was sucking was pounding her pussy , they has switched off, without a word, and it took me and her by surprise. I could tell she loved it though, 2 strong handsome black men having their way with her, calling the shots, and treating her like a slut.

Their talk was much bolder today, telling her to suck his cock harder and telling her he was going to shove his cock down her throat and cum so hard she'll *******, all the while the guy fucking her pussy was calling her a little bitch for keeping her pussy all this time just for herself, and not sharing it with him and his buddy sooner. Well the guy with the cock in her mouth came first and she swallowed every drop, and didn't ******* once, he pulled out and said damn woman you're the best cocksucker I ever met, you were good yesterday, but I wanted to make you *******, damn!

Meanwhile the guy fucking her pussy is starting to sweat and his thrusts are more forceful, and speeding up, soon he lets out a loud moan, and bucks wildly as he's coming, he must have shot a big load in her as he bucked at least 6 times. So again she had been fucked by a BBC, and sucked off a BBC, not bad for 11 AM.

The guys just like yesterday, were ready in a few minutes, so they were talking among the 3 of them and she asked if they were going to fuck her again, The one guy said bitch, of course were going to fuck you again, now get on all 4's, I'm going to fuck you doggy until you can't take it anymore, the second guy got on his knees and shoved his cock in her face, and she hungerly took it all in, and began t suck on his cock as if his her life depended on it for survival. They continued on for several minutes and she cam 2 more times while he was pounding her cunt, the slapping of his balls against her ass was intoxicating, she was beyond exctasy, she kept telling as best she could with an 8" cock in her mouth to please fuck her harder. Once again the guy in her mouth blew his wad first, and he layed there stroking his cock while his buddy finished up with her cunt. he finally came and he was pounding her so hard that she was now face first on the bed, unable to hold herself up anymore. He exclaimed that he was filling her up with high test, and that she should keep his cum inside her, just as a dirty slut would.

They finished fucking her today, and it was quite different than the day before, the day before she controlled the action and movements, and who did what and when, today she experienced to assertive BBC having their way with a white slut She asked them not to leave, to please fuck her some more, as she wasn't satisfied yet, she wanted more cock to suck on and more cock fucking her pussy.

They said that they couldn't stay any longer, and had to get back to work, but be ready, they were going to be in the area for several days, and would at a moments notice, break away from work to come and fuck the ******* out of her. She went over to each guy and gave them a deep French kiss, and grabbed their cocks one last time, and told them anytime, anytime, I want to be used by you 2 guys, but I wish you could stay longer and fuck me more. I wish there was more time or more of you. The one guy looked at the other guy and winked, and told her well you never know, maybe the next time, we can accommodate your slutty desires.

They got dressed and as they left they said to me
now you can fuck that bitch, enjoy our cum in her cunt. The last thing they said before leaving was to be ready for anything the next time they stop by, and that it will probably be tomorrow, we want our white cunt prepaired for anything, including more repairmen

She sat down on the bed, and told me to please fuck her good and hard, and give me a cream pie with his left over black cum, I want to eat it. So I fucked her again for another 10 min., the black cum frothed up into a creamy sticky mess all over her pussy lips and inner thighs, when I pulled out she was all over my cock sucking me dry, and getting the cream pie coating my cock in her mouth she scooped up the cream pie from her pussy and thighs and said to me, I really hope the next time they treat me like they did today, it was such a turn on to be treated like s lut, by my BBC's, and exclaimed how wonderful it would be if there were more of them

I told her yes it would t it would really be good since as we all know, she is a nympho, and can't get enough. She told me that yes she is now convinced she is a full bred nympho, and she loves it and loves getting fucked by strange cock, she said I want them all! I won't be satisfied until I can walk, I want that many cock in a day. She told me that she was going to really concentrate on picking up black guys at the club, and making it quite clear from the moment she see one, that her pussy is theirs for the taking. She told me her goal was to fuck a different BBC every night id possible, and said she wanted to try and get used by 50 in a month, only then she said that I might be satisfied. I want to be a cum dumb, for BBC and for white men too if I can't get me a black cock, I can't help myself, I love getting fucked and I love eating and swallow cum too much, the price I must pay for being a nympho.

Last edited:
Back