Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

thank you _ hope it will come true
and that was Black man not “Blank” man (jfc just edited my comment)
I’ve got to proof read my comments better before hitting that Post reply button.

And to your point: we’re with you; hope it will come true.

everyone loves Good Girls who go bad.
And the Good Girls who never go bad? The Good Girls that are always Good?
"hey hon, did you pick up my shirts at the cleaners? What's for supper tonight? Gotta watch the game you know"
Oh she was a perfect honor student her whole life.

Awkward, unpopular, nerdy. The BEST good girl. Sheltered in a lily white neighborhood in the whitest city in America.

When she marched into Afro Caribbean 3rd world slums, the world capital of BBC destinations for white girls, she got broke in right away.

Then addicted. Bad.

Got passed around as an innocent young blonde American student with a natural PHAT PAWG and blonde hair as a BBC gangsters and sailors sex slave.
They turned her out.

She got slow motion bbc gangbang'ed for half a year.

That is why I order her to submit to me and a bbc retraining.

This ass is gonna get smacked and ridden hard.

It feels like heaven on her doggy pillow. Heaven.

Attachments

• 20190829_100910.jpg
    20190829_100910.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 213

Awkward, unpopular, nerdy. The BEST good girl. Sheltered in a lily white neighborhood in the whitest city in America.

When she marched into Afro Caribbean 3rd world slums, the world capital of BBC destinations for white girls, she got broke in right away.

Then addicted. Bad.

Got passed around as an innocent young blonde American student with a natural PHAT PAWG and blonde hair as a BBC gangsters and sailors sex slave.
They turned her out.

damn…I tip my hat to you and her. She got every bit of Good reamed out of her and she’s happy with that.
you listening @Emsee ?

Then addicted. Bad.

They turned her out.

"Slow motion gangbanged for a year and a half ????

Back