Please login or become a member to view

You can be my salesperson anytime

6 months in the capital and other provinces of Costa Rica.

Brother forbade her from going to the criminal slums province (coincidentally the Afro-Caribbean part of the country, which has been oppressed for a very long time / to be fair an addictive white substance is brought in through port cities regardless in Central America).

She stormed off angry at a white guy she was camping with, wandered the paradise black sands all night alone, and at some point (still kept secret, for now) she met a hung Jamaican in that province/city and her world changed.

The rest of her scholarship didn't matter to her, she nearly dropped out completely, and every waking moment was spent from then on in the BBC Mecca/Disneyland for white women who make the pilgrimage to get stretched out.

She was young (older women are sugar mama's typically), so she got shared and turned out. She made a funny joke about it one day that raised the wood.

Just read an article on how "GOOD" girls(/boys/people) flip the script in their behaviours and get SUPERBAD.
There's a balancing logic or justification for it.

6 months of every weekend, holiday, etc going down to the rough area to get the very-dark Big Bamboo that white girls do the freaky kinks for since they aren't in their hometowns.

Dominating and BBC (re)training her is to get the lies done, the cum flowing even more, and the truth out because its sexy AF.

One night on a roll: "You know who has the biggest dicks? Black men. ALL of them do. Trust me, I know."
Its kinda scary how much this is like what i fantasize about

Its kinda scary how much this is like what i fantasize about
All of us though Mrs Bunny actually really lived, fulfilled, was broken in and trained with, turned out by, addicted and enslaved by
*EVERY* SPARE MOMENT for half a year as a tight blonde pawg good girl.

All very true and her rare, special, erotic and filthy confessions have been slow gifts in little packages of secrets slowly over the years.

Its a big motive to dominate and bbc assistant dom(s) REtrain her ... set her free to admit more bbc sex slave and fiend truths confidently.

Attachments

• 20191125_225413.jpg
    20191125_225413.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 20200807_171751_HDR.jpg
    20200807_171751_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • 20210516_152311.jpg
    20210516_152311.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 137
  • 2015_07_07__39845610(1).jpg
    2015_07_07__39845610(1).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 20190425_103530(1)-1.jpg
    20190425_103530(1)-1.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 20190817_182638.jpg
    20190817_182638.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 103
My favorite type of Soccer MILF, the type that knows the truth, that Hung Black Men is not a myth…👍reason I know is from boot camp when I joined the military. Crazy how much I love interracial now. 😂

All of us though Mrs Bunny actually really lived, fulfilled, was broken in and trained with, turned out by, addicted and enslaved by
*EVERY* SPARE MOMENT for half a year as a tight blonde pawg good girl.

All very true and her rare, special, erotic and filthy confessions have been slow gifts in little packages of secrets slowly over the years.

Its a big motive to dominate and bbc assistant dom(s) REtrain her ... set her free to admit more bbc sex slave and fiend truths confidently.
who is Mrs Bunny ?
who are you re-training ?

Back