Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

[QUOTE = "slinky1, post: 1629183, członek: 163196"]
Nie ma nic takiego jak blada skóra, „prymitywna i właściwa dama” publicznie w niedzielę najlepiej z ładną, stylową sukienką, perłami i tylko odrobiną dekoltu. Ponieważ nie chcesz wysyłać błędnych sygnałów i sprawiać wrażenia, że pokochasz dziwaczną bieliznę, obcasy i przez większość swojego życia, uwielbiałeś otwierać nogi dla bardzo dobrze wieszanych mężczyzn:)

View attachment 1617096
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Bardzo sexy

Nothing like a pale skinned, 'prim and proper lady' out in public in her Sunday best with a nice stylish dress, pearls and only a hint of cleavage. Because you don't want to send out the wrong signals and give anyone the impression you might love slutty lingerie, heels and and for most of your life, loved opening your legs for very well hung men :)

View attachment 1617096
nothing hotter than a sweet innocent looking woman that you would never think is actually a total married white whore for BBC with a husband who gets off on watching and sharing her sweet white pussy with multiple black men!!

I am an engineer in communication science, and work in a research department. Whenever I am on a business trip to the USA I live my fantasy...
View attachment 2682427
My wife works in communications engineering. And travels frequently. Mostly US domestic. When she’s out of town or when I’m out of town is when she dates other men.

Back