Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

How much does she tell you about her dates?
I’m not bigger than you. I’m barely under 5.

My wife tell me about her dates and answer any question openly and honestly but she she doesn’t get off on sharing details. So I don’t ask a lot. She rarely asks me about the women I see since we supposedly have an open marriage. (I don’t see any. I explained it all in my profile. :) But I do have male boyfriends.)

One thing is that she indulges my sissy side. And We have a lot of matching panties. She enjoys us wearing the same ones every day and will usually tell me which ones to wear before we text goodnight when one of us is traveling. I can often tell if she’s going to have sex with one of her friends simply by the panties she’s picked out for us. I’m not always right. Like anybody else, sometimes she just likes to feel sexy.

Nothing like a pale skinned, 'prim and proper lady' out in public in her Sunday best with a nice stylish dress, pearls and only a hint of cleavage. Because you don't want to send out the wrong signals and give anyone the impression you might love slutty lingerie, heels and and for most of your life, loved opening your legs for very well hung men :)

View attachment 1617096
That dress would be thrown over the top of her head and we’ll ya know the rest...

Back