Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

She's a Marketing Assistant at a large firm. Funnily enough: her boss is a handsome older black gentleman with huge muscles and an Alpha attitude. We've fantasized lol. But I doubt it'll happen, he's too smart to throw away his position on a tryst with a coworker.
never know, if presented in the way thaat he knows you want him to fuck her and that nothing will happen, he might.

She's a Marketing Assistant at a large firm. Funnily enough: her boss is a handsome older black gentleman with huge muscles and an Alpha attitude. We've fantasized lol. But I doubt it'll happen, he's too smart to throw away his position on a tryst with a coworker.

thats good you recognize that work place sex is not a good idea. But your wife is very sexy and you guys could set up a "sex vacation"

Nothing like a pale skinned, 'prim and proper lady' out in public in her Sunday best with a nice stylish dress, pearls and only a hint of cleavage. Because you don't want to send out the wrong signals and give anyone the impression you might love slutty lingerie, heels and and for most of your life, loved opening your legs for very well hung men :)

View attachment 1617096

Amen Sister!!!!

Nothing like a pale skinned, 'prim and proper lady' out in public in her Sunday best with a nice stylish dress, pearls and only a hint of cleavage. Because you don't want to send out the wrong signals and give anyone the impression you might love slutty lingerie, heels and and for most of your life, loved opening your legs for very well hung men :)

View attachment 1617096
Exactly the kind of lady I love to see surrendering to big black cock!

Back