Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

Grade school principal. I was taken on top of my office desk by one of my 3rd grade fathers while in the middle of discussing his baby...it was raw, hot as he just took me pulled up my skirt, pushed aside my panties and slowly rocked me with his beautiful black cock...came in my pussy and I walked around the halls all day with my creamed panties...one of the hottest days I've ever had
I used to do school assemblies for MS & HS and have had a few 'clients and parents' from my sessions. You would have been someone I would have approached.

She and her bull control the venue. Sometimes she's off site and comes home at 5am covered with cum, other times the bull asks for me at our home.

Grade school principal. I was taken on top of my office desk by one of my 3rd grade fathers while in the middle of discussing his baby...it was raw, hot as he just took me pulled up my skirt, pushed aside my panties and slowly rocked me with his beautiful black cock...came in my pussy and I walked around the halls all day with my creamed panties...one of the hottest days I've ever had
So fucking hot

Last edited:
Back