Teachers/soccer moms/corporate women

So this outfit worn by this sexy, Corporate Insurance Executive, engendered the thought of what I would want to do with her in that outfit, standing as she is, and in that very location. I will walk up to you (Ms. Corporate), take the phone out of your hands, and throw it on the couch (or wherever). There will be no talking. I will back you up against a wall. I will lift your chin up and give you a kiss. Then I will take your hands and put it above your head, and pin it there. As your hand is pinned above your head, I will give you an even more passionate-to-wet-your-pussy type of kiss while I unzip the pants with my free hand. I will instruct, in a whisper, but firmly, that you "Keep your hands above your head!". I will use both hands to slowly, but firmly wrangle that pants off your hips, and down to your ankles. I will stand up, look in your eyes, and kick your legs apart as far as the pants around your ankles will let them. I am then gonna squat between your legs, and pull your panties aside to expose that pussy to me. With the left hand I will spread open your pussy lips, and begin sucking on your pussy. While I am sucking on your pussy I will put my right thumb in your pussy, and the "fuck you" finger of my right hand in your ass. I am gonna get you wet and panting and moaning. Then I will stand up, pull you off the wall and lead you toward a couch or table or chair or whatever. I will bend you over, and push my Dick deep in you. Then.......
and then you will proceed to give her the BBC fucking she so craves
proving to her that you are what she needs, time after time

You know I looked again...I should have been more to the left...her knees from that angle I dont think are touching. Any thoughts?

Back