Tampa & DunedIn Delicious Adventures

MochaOnyx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Experienced, discreet, respectful BM, 6’, 240 and clean cut. Very discreet, executive and well mannered outgoing social type. In town for consulting work doing the day and adventure in the evening. If need be, I can host at downtown hotel on 10/15-17.
Fan of sophistication, substance and sensuality. Plays best with Hot Wives's, Vixens and Cuckold couples. Not looking for anyone under 40, on the fence or with a bad attitude. I love women, and focus on giving before I receive. Fan of oral, giving and receiving. Love dancing, slow, fast and what gets the tongue wagging. You only live once and I am doing it intelligently. Interested, drop a note and let's communicate like mature adults. D

Experienced, discreet, respectful BM, 6’, 240 and clean cut. Very discreet, executive and well mannered outgoing social type. In town for consulting work doing the day and adventure in the evening. If need be, I can host at downtown hotel on 10/15-17.
Fan of sophistication, substance and sensuality. Plays best with Hot Wives's, Vixens and Cuckold couples. Not looking for anyone under 40, on the fence or with a bad attitude. I love women, and focus on giving before I receive. Fan of oral, giving and receiving. Love dancing, slow, fast and what gets the tongue wagging. You only live once and I am doing it intelligently. Interested, drop a note and let's communicate like mature adults. D
Love all of this. Where are you currently located?

Back