Pleasure in Southwest Riverside County

MochaOnyx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Looking for the woman who needs a little structured excitement in her life. If the boring, mundane routine is killing your life spark, let me re-light it. My life is good and I recognize that adding that sensual, sexual and sneak away for bit of pleasure is the spice missing. My quest is for the consenting adult who colors outsides the lines, and can reign it back in to go back to the normal day to day life we both have. Attached or single, no judgement here. The one I seek is mature, level headed and abhors drama. She knows what she enjoys and in the right situation is willing to expand that boundary when she feels safe, comfortable and level of trust is established. Searching for that unicorn who can see beyond the color of my skin, the silver in my hair and the societal rules that limit our pleasure and adventures. Not looking to save you from life but I will add a happy spot. World traveler, over 40 and safe in my skin. I avoid playing games, wasting time of partners and respect the lives we live when we are not messing up the sheets, or sending texts to bright the day and quicken each others heart beat. You are one who likes a sophisticated, assertive and glass is overflowing lover who you can connect with when our schedules align or we plan. Interested, let's vet each other, avoid the silliness and consider the previous interactions with the frauds, tire kickers and those who get off on the chase but not the catch, the process necessary to get to the treasure. We should know within two or three messages if we are on the same wavelength, or not. Skim the others posts and if they are underwhelming and you are still game in your search, drop me a note. I know I have to suffer the fools before I get to a real find. I think you are worth effort. D

Back