Tampa BBC wanted for hubby to suck while I watch

wewannafuck

Couple
Real Person
We had a really fun weekend in LA with lots of play time this past weekend! Loved watching hubby suck BBC! Ugh! So hot! Now I’m addicted!!

Right now I am with family and he is back in Tampa. I want to watch him suck another BBC on FaceTime while direct the show and masturbate while he does. And you have to cum all over his face for me! Will reward you big time next time I am back in Tampa and you can fuck this wet pussy EXTRA hard!

If you are in Tampa and can please me on FaceTime by letting hubby suck you off, fucking his face, and jizzing all over his face, please DM me and let’s set this up!!

Some pics of your reward attached ;)

Xoxo 💋💋

We had a really fun weekend in LA with lots of play time this past weekend! Loved watching hubby suck BBC! Ugh! So hot! Now I’m addicted!!

Right now I am with family and he is back in Tampa. I want to watch him suck another BBC on FaceTime while direct the show and masturbate while he does. And you have to cum all over his face for me! Will reward you big time next time I am back in Tampa and you can fuck this wet pussy EXTRA hard!

If you are in Tampa and can please me on FaceTime by letting hubby suck you off, fucking his face, and jizzing all over his face, please DM me and let’s set this up!!

Xoxo 💋💋
Lucky Lucky cuck

Xoxo 💋💋
Emmmm wow do hot I'm very interested to u bb

Xoxo 💋💋
what an incredibly hot post!I know just how you feel, few things turn me on more than watching my husband suck a BBC.

Xoxo 💋💋
I like couple who plays together. I would definitely travel for that

Xoxo 💋💋
Oh my god that sounds so fucking hot and amazing and erotic. I wish you were my wife cuz I love sucking black cock.

Xoxo 💋💋
This is what my wife liked to see. Me, with a big BLACK cock in my hungry mouth!!!

Back