Taking one for the team.

My experience is I can enhance a marriage and not hurt it. No drama is key for me. He likes watching and sometimes will have sex with her when I am done . .its called reclaiming. Also want to mention that I have met couples with terrible body odor and ended up buying them drinks and leaving. I expect certain things as couples do but sometimes have to walk away.
Reclaiming in front of the guy who just came inside you is my personal favorite and many men -almost the vast majority- Love it. LOVE IT. It's like a primal thing for them and a power play despite all their work put into me. Some take a step farther and hubby loves when they pull me off of him and keep fucking me thus "ruining" the reclaiming. lol

We gave up on “swinging”, as in, looking for compatible couples for the reasons you mentioned originally. When looking for 4 people to all be sexually compatible, as opposed to just two, it becomes MUCH harder to find partners. I’ll give an example. We are a white couple, my wife is in to black guys. So getting with white couples doesn’t really work for us. And I am not really in to black girls, not to mention we haven’t found a lot of black swinger couples. But one time, we found an interracial swinger couple that we met, black guy white girl, and I’m thinking this is great! This could be great. My biggest concern was if the girl would be in to me. i mean, she’s married to a black guy. My wife likes black guys and he obviously likes white women, so would I be the odd one out? Would the other wife be ”taking one for the team?” And would she even be willing to? Well we met out one night and guess what….. me and her hit it off great. My wife was not feeling the guy AT ALL. So even when it looks perfect on paper, FOUR people still have to,jibe. No one is taking one for the team. It’s SO much easier to find a compatible single to meet, and even more so, a compatible man for the wife. And I’m actually cool with that, hence, why we are here lol.

We gave up on “swinging”, as in, looking for compatible couples for the reasons you mentioned originally. When looking for 4 people to all be sexually compatible, as opposed to just two, it becomes MUCH harder to find partners. I’ll give an example. We are a white couple, my wife is in to black guys. So getting with white couples doesn’t really work for us. And I am not really in to black girls, not to mention we haven’t found a lot of black swinger couples. But one time, we found an interracial swinger couple that we met, black guy white girl, and I’m thinking this is great! This could be great. My biggest concern was if the girl would be in to me. i mean, she’s married to a black guy. My wife likes black guys and he obviously likes white women, so would I be the odd one out? Would the other wife be ”taking one for the team?” And would she even be willing to? Well we met out one night and guess what….. me and her hit it off great. My wife was not feeling the guy AT ALL. So even when it looks perfect on paper, FOUR people still have to,jibe. No one is taking one for the team. It’s SO much easier to find a compatible single to meet, and even more so, a compatible man for the wife. And I’m actually cool with that, hence, why we are here lol.

ahh yeah! in that sense never will i take one for the team. I'll take one over looks and such, but jibing is a must. Great add and so true

I would never limit myself based on race. I’m not going to pretend there aren’t white men out there that are great at sex

Reclaiming in front of the guy who just came inside you is my personal favorite and many men -almost the vast majority- Love it. LOVE IT. It's like a primal thing for them and a power play despite all their work put into me. Some take a step farther and hubby loves when they pull me off of him and keep fucking me thus "ruining" the reclaiming. lol
I love this post

We weren’t married, but in terms of playing, this slightly older WFM I’d roll with a lot had just divorced and experienced this sort of sexual liberation. She decided she liked to be bi, so despite often not being into the other guy, she had a 100% chance of a good time, so long as the couple wasn’t one of those older, grumpy swinger couples who thought their shite didn’t stink.

We’d run across more than a few of those types where I’d like to get with the female half but the guy was just a bastard, acting as though their experience somehow made them naturally desirable. We’d forcefully decline their interest often, but if we ran across a couple where the female was bi and a stunner, my gal would “take one for the team”and switch and just domme her while I‘d take the wife from the rear as she was pushed down on my gal. Neither of us cared what the guy did, which surprised us when he’d just watch or beat off. I’d take one for the team in that scenario sometimes too and grudge fuck the other gal if she wasn’t a looker but my gal wanted the guy (very rare), get one off and then take a break before I was ready to be with my gal. We’d laugh through it all and compare notes afterwards until we got a complete understanding of what aroused us. We were a great team for that stretch.

It can be a headache sometimes, resisting advances but trying to not come off as snooty, because some of these couples were in a clique and the grumpy ones just loved to dog others out because you didn’t play with them. There were always at least one stunning couple in those cliques and we hunted for them. Not often more than that one couple, but at least one. Find them and you’ve found a gem.

We weren’t married, but in terms of playing, this slightly older WFM I’d roll with a lot had just divorced and experienced this sort of sexual liberation. She decided she liked to be bi, so despite often not being into the other guy, she had a 100% chance of a good time, so long as the couple wasn’t one of those older, grumpy swinger couples who thought their shite didn’t stink.

We’d run across more than a few of those types where I’d like to get with the female half but the guy was just a bastard, acting as though their experience somehow made them naturally desirable. We’d forcefully decline their interest often, but if we ran across a couple where the female was bi and a stunner, my gal would “take one for the team”and switch and just domme her while I‘d take the wife from the rear as she was pushed down on my gal. Neither of us cared what the guy did, which surprised us when he’d just watch or beat off. I’d take one for the team in that scenario sometimes too and grudge fuck the other gal if she wasn’t a looker but my gal wanted the guy (very rare), get one off and then take a break before I was ready to be with my gal. We’d laugh through it all and compare notes afterwards until we got a complete understanding of what aroused us. We were a great team for that stretch.

It can be a headache sometimes, resisting advances but trying to not come off as snooty, because some of these couples were in a clique and the grumpy ones just loved to dog others out because you didn’t play with them. There were always at least one stunning couple in those cliques and we hunted for them. Not often more than that one couple, but at least one. Find them and you’ve found a gem.
That’s an interesting take and dynamic.

Back