TAKING ON TWO

I took on two black men (best friends) a day after my first ever sexual experience with a black man. After introducing me to my first BBC on a Friday night, he asked me if he could bring his best friend with him the next day. I jumped at the chance and enjoyed an amazing Saturday afternoon with two bulls. I have been enjoying multiples ever since.

I took on two black men (best friends) a day after my first ever sexual experience with a black man. After introducing me to my first BBC on a Friday night, he asked me if he could bring his best friend with him the next day. I jumped at the chance and enjoyed an amazing Saturday afternoon with two bulls. I have been enjoying multiples ever since.

that's my girl ♥

wow such a great hotwife

Back