TAKING ON TWO

nothing better...
Please login or become a member to view

unless you add one or two more...

the perfect hotwife......

Having threesomes with two guys has been some of my most enjoyable experiences. My experience is that more than two becomes a much different environment. Two guys, especially if the are comfortable with one another and in tune with what the other is doing, is absolutely amazing and they give immense pleasure. When you move past two it becomes more of a gb atmosphere and you become more of a piece of meat. Now if that’s your thing, then by all means have at it, but it’s just not my thing.

Having threesomes with two guys has been some of my most enjoyable experiences. My experience is that more than two becomes a much different environment. Two guys, especially if the are comfortable with one another and in tune with what the other is doing, is absolutely amazing and they give immense pleasure. When you move past two it becomes more of a gb atmosphere and you become more of a piece of meat. Now if that’s your thing, then by all means have at it, but it’s just not my thing.
So well said. There also becomes this competitive thing with 3 guys that is not about her. Happens sometimes with 2 but more frequently with 3.

Back