"Taking Care" of husband before date

LMAO!!!
No Fucking Way!!
He puts ice on his balls to get them small, then the cage is locked 🔒
I take a picture, and once I’m in the doggy position, our master says, “Show it”
I show him the picture, as he slides his cock in!
I FUCKING LOVE IT! So does Bull! He’s whispered in my ear, while fucking me, “I love owning this pussy, while Cuck is caged! I’m gonna cum so deep, his Tongue won’t Reach!”
Or
Once he sent me home, full... sent a text, “Keep him cage on overnight, let him clean me out of you, then roll off and go to bed, he can get you in the morning, not tonight!”
I LOVE HE CONTROLS HUBBYS DICK!
Love hearing how the bull owns your sissy's cock.

As I'm usually involved she will normally tell me to wait until her boyfriend has arrived and everyone is ready to start. However if it is a solo meet then she might edge me a bit and then tell me I have to wait until later. Her preffered method is to jerk me after they have finished while telling me in graphic detail what they got up to.

LMAO!!!
No Fucking Way!!
He puts ice on his balls to get them small, then the cage is locked 🔒
I take a picture, and once I’m in the doggy position, our master says, “Show it”
I show him the picture, as he slides his cock in!
I FUCKING LOVE IT! So does Bull! He’s whispered in my ear, while fucking me, “I love owning this pussy, while Cuck is caged! I’m gonna cum so deep, his Tongue won’t Reach!”
Or
Once he sent me home, full... sent a text, “Keep him cage on overnight, let him clean me out of you, then roll off and go to bed, he can get you in the morning, not tonight!”
I LOVE HE CONTROLS HUBBYS DICK!
This sounds EXACTLY like our situation. Love it!!!

Back