Swingers?

So funny enough, even though I thought I was the knowledgeable one when it came to swinging and hot wifing, my wife was the one that told me that a pineapple can be a symbol for swingers. So I researched it and found that was true, and that also things like wedding rings on wrong fingers, garden gnomes, and pink flamingoes in the yard can be also. So I decided to start looking out for these. I went on a bike ride and 3 houses down from there is a house with a big pineapple ornament next to the door, and several gnomes and pink flamingoes in the yard! Ya think??

It's not just a pineapple -- the lifestyle symbol is an upside down pineapple. A regular pineapple symbol is an ages old sign of friendship and hospitality frequently seen on homes, porches, etc. You should be watching for an upside down pineapple. I got some new chair cushions for the front porch with pineapples on them last summer. Every time I came out they were upside down. Then an upside down pineapple banner arrived. That's when I became suspicious (and learned what it meant).IMG_3867 (2).JPGIMG_3864 (2).JPG

Back